Malware Crusher is promoted as an alternative program to anti-virus. It deeply scans the computer to find and remove even hard-to-find malware. Apart from this, Malware Crusher also detects and warns user of any suspicious behavior happening on the computer.
Once you run the scan, it claims to remove all infected files and keeps a record of all the deleted malicious applications. Therefore, users have a chance to restore important programs that were mistakenly identified as malware.
Presence of Malware Crusher also provides shield that stops all known threats which includes computer virus, Trojan, Worm, Ransomware, Bad Bots, Rootkit, Adware, and many more. Thus, PC is much safer when Malware Crusher is around. Real-time protection offered by this program is running a tireless job of scanning files, web traffics, and vulnerabilities on installed software and operating system.
As stated on the official website, Malware Crusher is protecting the world from malware attacks.
Malware Crusher aims at securing PCs worldwide from attacks of deadly threats like viruses, malware, trojans, PUPs etc. As new technologies are emerging at faster pace, the entire cyber world is transforming into a more complex virtual world and thus creating threats which are more complicated and hard to detect, Your trust and belief in us has kept us working solution in a more efficient way.
Despite of constructive efforts to promote Malware Crusher as valid and worthy security applications, users from different part of the web states different account during encounters with the program.
One discussion thread from Apple Community affirms that Malware Crusher keeps showing on upper right corner of the screen and user is unsure how it got inside the computer.
Trusted antivirus programs also detect Malware Crusher as potential threat. In fact Symantec virus scanner detects the program as PUA.MalwareCrusher and states that it gives misleading information about issues on the computer.
Online Security Scanner Report for malwarecrusher.com:
|No issues||Feedback: Threats Found||Updated: Jan. 16, 2019|
|Minimal risk||Feedback: No Data||Updated: Jan. 16, 2019|
|Currently safe||Ratings: No Data||Updated: Jan. 16, 2019|
Malware Crusher Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
It is highly suggested that you carry out all the steps in exact manner to effectively get rid of this program.
Stage 1: Uninstall Malware Crusher from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Malware Crusher from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Malware Crusher and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of Malware Crusher using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Malware Crusher . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Malware Crusher entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Malware Crusher have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to Malware Crusher.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.
Post Last Modified On January 21, 2019