While surfing on the internet, there are websites that online users get to access that shows a lot of pop-ups and advertisements. Such sites could be malicious, and one example of this is Iqeqkon.pro web page.
Iqeqkon.pro is a dubious site where it exhibits various pop-ups and ads while web visitor were browsing. It also generates redirects linking to fake websites or undesirable pages such online gambling sites, illicit streaming platforms, or scam and phishing sites. The primary goal of Iqeqkon.pro is to generate profit via pay-per-install basis, which could be active while clicking ads. Pop-ups that appear on Iqeqkon.pro can be from unwanted sites that can redirect internet users into web pages displaying malicious contents.
Accessing Iqeqkon.pro on browser could be no harm unless; online users enable pop-up alerts from this site. Iqeqkon.pro may display click baits to convince web visitor to click something, or may require into clicking “download” or “continue” button. Agreeing to confirm means that Iqeqkon.pro can send pop-up notifications to browsers containing deceptive ads or fake software updates. A simple click can also redirect web users to other rogue sites containing unexpected contents. Like in the URL Yuiqex.iqeqkon.pro as shown below, the page pretends to be an Adobe Flash player update to trick users into installing an unwanted application.
Web developers design Iqeqkon.pro literally to gain income. Running ads on browser is normal however; there are operators who abused this rule just to generate more profit. Iqeqkon.pro on browser made possible by potentially unwanted application (PUA) or adware that runs on operating system. Unwanted programs infiltrate computers without permission of online users. As soon as it enters devices, it implants infections to system and spies through browser. In that way, Iqeqkon.pro can land to browser and begins its operations. Another possible reason is by advertisements on similar-malicious websites that internet users access frequently such as torrents or adult-oriented sites. It can also exhibit pop-ups that could redirect online users to different web pages such as Iqeqkon.pro.
Steps to remove Iqeqkon.pro pop-up
Most of the time, browser hijackers are combined with intrusive pop-up ads originating from the source website Iqeqkon.pro. It is taking advantage of push notification feature of popular internet programs like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Edge. These pop-up ads from Iqeqkon.pro are extra ordinary as it exceeds the normal display volume and they are certainly annoying.
Normally, Iqeqkon.pro pop-ups will start to bombard internet browser screen with pop-ups if web user was deceived to click “Allow” button that triggers the said website to send push notification. To stop Iqeqkon.pro from showing the pop-ups, please execute the procedures below.
Remove Iqeqkon.pro from Google Chrome
1. On Google Chrome browser, input the following in the address bar and press Enter:
2. Navigate to the list under "Allow" section and look for Iqeqkon.pro.
3. Click the ellipses (3 dots) beside Iqeqkon.pro list to reveal the options.
4. Click on Block or Remove to stop Iqeqkon.pro from displaying pop-up ads on Google Chrome browser.
6. Please restart Google Chrome browser.
Stop Iqeqkon.pro on Mozilla Firefox
1. On Mozilla Firefox browser, type the following in the address bar and press Enter key:
2. Navigate below to Permission area and look for Notifications.
3. Click the Settings button aligned with the Notifications.
4. Look for Iqeqkon.pro entry and change the Status to Block.
5. Click on Save Changes and restart Mozilla Firefox and check if Iqeqkon.pro pop-up is gone.
Remove Iqeqkon.pro from Safari (Mac)
1. On top menu, click on Safari and then, select Preferences from the drop-down list.
2. Click on Websites tab to open its settings.
3. Select Notifications from the left sidebar.
4. On right panel, it will display a list of websites with "Allow" attribute.
5. Find and click on Iqeqkon.pro.
6. You may choose to Deny or Remove it from the notification list.
7. You may now restart Safari browser and see if Iqeqkon.pro pop-up is gone.
Get rid of Iqeqkon.pro on Microsoft Edge
1. Assuming that Edge browser is open, click on the ellipses (3 dots) on upper right corner to open the Settings. Alternatively, you can press Alt + X on the keyboard.
2. Select Settings from the drop-down list.
3. Click on Advanced.
4. Under Website Permissions area, click on Manage Permissions button.
4. Find and select Iqeqkon.pro from the list. Click on X button to stop it from showing pop-up ads or notifications.
5. You may now restart Edge browser.
If Iqeqkon.pro pop-up still persist after accomplishing the removal of the URL from the push notification feature, there must be an adware on the computer that is causing the annoyances. Continue with the remaining procedures to scan the system with virus and malware removal software.
Additional steps to remove Iqeqkon.pro from PC
Step 1 : Scan the computer with Sophos Antivirus
To remove Iqeqkon.pro automatically, scanning the computer with this powerful anti-malware tool is recommended. This scanner does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering internet browser threat like Iqeqkon.pro that slows down online browsing activities.
1. Download Sophos Virus Removal Tool from the link below. Save the file on your computer where you can easily access it.
2. Once the download completes, browse the location of the file. Double-click to run the program and begin the install process.
3. On first windows of installation wizard, click Next to continue. Then, it will display the program’s License Agreement. You need to Accept the terms in order to proceed. If Windows prompts for User Account Control, please click Yes to proceed.
4. On succeeding windows, click Next or Continue to carry on with the installation. After completing the installation process, Launch Sophos Virus Removal Tool.
5. Internet connection is required when running this scanner in order to download important updates. Make sure that everything is up-to-date to effectively remove malicious program that is associated with Iqeqkon.pro.
6. Click the button to carry out the Scan. This will check the system for presence of malicious objects, malware, and viruses. The tool reveals items that were found linked to Iqeqkon.pro and other suspicious entities. Be sure to remove all identified threats.
Step 2 : Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
In addition to the procedure, we suggest scanning the computer with AdwCleaner tool. Possibly, there are some traces of Iqeqkon.pro on the browser that was not deleted during the preceding steps. This tool will scan the computer and check for presence of malicious applications.
1. Follow the link below to download the tool called AdwCleaner.
2. When the download has completed, please close all running programs on the computer especially browsers affected by Iqeqkon.pro.
3. Browse the location of the downloaded file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. AdwCleaner searches the computer for malicious programs, extensions, plug-ins, adware, and any items that may be associated to Iqeqkon.pro.
5. Clean or Remove all suspicious and harmful items identified after the thorough scan.
6. After the cleanup procedure, rebooting the computer is required to finalize the removal of detected threats.
Extra procedures to remove Iqeqkon.pro from Mac
This section contains comprehensive guide for Mac users. It will help you remove malicious browser hijacker from internet application.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by Mac users.
Quick Fix - Scan the Mac Computer with Combo Cleaner
Combo Cleaner is a trusted Mac utility application with complete antivirus and optimization features. It is useful in dealing with adware, malware, and PUP's. Moreover, it can get rid of malicious browser hijacker like Iqeqkon.pro. You may need to purchase full version if you require to maximize its premium features.
1. Download the tool from the following page:
2. Double-click the downloaded file and proceed with the installation.
3. In the opened window, drag and drop the Combo Cleaner icon onto your Applications folder icon.
4. Open your Launchpad and click on the Combo Cleaner icon.
5. Wait until antivirus downloads it's latest virus definition updates and click on "Start Combo Scan" to start removing Iqeqkon.pro.
6. Free features of Combo Cleaner include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus and privacy scanner, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Proceed with the rest of the removal steps if you are comfortable in manually removing malicious objects associated with the threat.
Step 1 : Double-check with MBAM Tool for Mac
1. Download Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac from the link below.
2. Run Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac. It will check for updates and download if most recent version is available. This is necessary in finding recent malware threats including Iqeqkon.pro.
3. If it prompts to close all running web browser, please do so. Thus, we advise you to PRINT this guide for your reference before going offline.
4. Once it opens the user interface, please click on Scan button to start scanning your Mac computer.
5. After the scan, Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac will display a list of identified threats, Iqeqkon.pro is surely part of it. Be sure to select all items in the list. Then, click Remove button to clean the computer.
Stopping Iqeqkon.pro Pop-up on Mobile Devices
Aside from PC and Mac, Iqeqkon.pro pop-ups and redirects can also affect browser programs on mobile phones like Android and iOS devices. To stop the annoying pop-ups and remove its source, please execute the procedures as stated here.
Please take note that the tutorial in removing Iqeqkon.pro pop-ups from mobile devices contains automatic and manual procedures. If you are not a technical user, we recommend to follow the instant removal method to automatically stop Iqeqkon.pro pop-ups from mobile device using a malware scanner.