HiappY22Savee is listed as an adware program that exhibits pop-up ads, coupons, deals, and online discounts. It can be a useful link where you can get huge discounts for certain products, or worst, it can lead you to malicious web sites where you can be a victim of malware. To some, HiappY22Savee is just another browser add-on made specifically for online deals. They are not aware that advertising schemes like this are being utilized by cyber criminals to perform an attack. To deceive you, malware authors put up attractive ads on HiappY22Savee that when click will lead your browser to web sites compromised with virus, trojan, and adware, or malware.
You may get HiappY22Savee adware and other things of the same nature through freeware or shareware. Most of the time, you will not receive any prompt from this program whether installing HiappY22Savee is acceptable. With the sudden presence of the program, most computer users see it as virus attack. Therefore, some may tag the adware as HiappY22Savee virus.
There are ways that you may have done in order to prevent this adware. Avoiding unknown programs or freeware that came from strange developers can save your PC from HiappY22Savee and other adware. In addition, be cautious when executing links that you have received from emails or social media sites. Some address may masked as legitimate URL but when clicked will bring you to a malicious web sites.
How to Remove HiappY22Savee (Adware Removal Guide)
Stage 1: Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
1. Download the tool called AdwCleaner from the location stated below.
Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Once you have completed the download, please close all running programs on the computer.
3. Locate the file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. It searches for presence of harmful programs, plug-ins, add-ons, or any data that were found malicious and linked to HiappY22Savee. You need to Clean all items detected by this tool.
5. Once scan is done, the tool may need to reboot your computer to finalize the cleaning process.
6. After reboot, AdwCleaner will display the log file of the recent scan.
Stage 2: Remove HiappY22Savee Add-on and Cleanup the Browser
After the previous scans, you may have deleted HiappY22Savee from the affected browser. This next step will ensure that no more module of adware will be left on the browser. This free tool scans and checks the browser for unwanted add-on and extension, and if found, Avast Browser Cleanup will give you a report and suggestion.
1. Download this free tool and save it to your desktop.
Avast Browser Cleanup Download Link (This will open in a new window)
2. Please install the program. Start the process by double-clicking on the executable file avast-browser-cleanup-sfx.exe.
3. When run, Avast Browser Cleanup performs a test on the browser. If unwanted entries were found, it will display a button ‘Remove all add-ons listed below and cleanup browser.’ You may remove all or delete one entry at a time.
4. Avast Browser Cleanup will confirm before it permanently deletes the add-on. Please click Yes to proceed with the removal of HiappY22Savee on the affected browser.
Option: Alternative Method to Clean Up Internet Browser
Cleaning your internet browser from clutter and unwanted add-on/extension is a must when dealing with HiappY22Savee. The procedure below discuss on resetting various browsers to its default state.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to Default
This section describes how to remove unwanted extension from Firefox that may be related to HiappY22Savee.. This process can fix many browser issues by restoring Firefox to factory settings without affecting your essential information (bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, and Internet cookies) on the browser. If you desire to remove only specific extension, please see manual removal of add-on from Firefox.
1. Navigate to Firefox menu at the top of the browser and access the Help area. Click on Troubleshooting Information.
2. A new tab will appear. You will notice a section on upper-right corner of the screen stating Give Firefox a tuneup. Click the Refresh Firefox button.
3. If confirmation window appears, click Refresh Firefox to continue.
4. Firefox browser will close and start the resetting process. When done, it will display a list of restored data. HiappY22Savee should be gone by now. Click Finish to open a fresh version of Firefox.
Restore Internet Explorer to Default Settings
1. Open Internet Explorer and navigate to top menu. Click Tools, and then Internet Options.
2. Select Advanced tab on Internet Options window.
3. On lower part of the window, under Reset Internet Explorer Settings area, click the Reset button. Please see image for reference.
Your data like favorites, bookmark, and history will remain in the browser. However, this process may delete add-ons by HiappY22Savee and other unknown objects. If you prefer to carry out the procedure manually, please add-on removal from Internet Explorer.