When online user installed potentially unwanted programs (PUP) on their computers, it might trigger browser redirection. This occurs when an unwanted app displays pop-ups or ads on the browser that comes from a dubious website. Clicking those adverts will redirect the browser to malicious sites. An example of a browser redirect is the website Hedincipat.info.
Hedincipat.info Redirect and Pop-up
Hedincipat.info is a malicious website aiming to trick web users into subscribing alerts from their site. Hedincipat.info usually presents push notifications and requests online users to click the allow button. Enabling alerts from Hedincipat.info is not a good option. When a web user allows receiving notifications, Hedincipat.info will bombard the browser with numerous alerts consistently. Such alerts typically deliver fake software updates and download or introduce links of similar-dangerous sites. Aside from that, notifications from Hedincipat.info can also include intrusive ads or pop-ups. Web visitors should not click any of those ads because it can possibly run scripts that might download and install malware or any unwanted programs. On the other hand, it might redirect the browser into another unsafe website.
Developers of Hedincipat.info have their ways to deceive web users in order to allow browser notifications. Hedincipat.info might present a CAPTCHA test and clicking the “allow” button can pass the test. Aside from that, Hedincipat.info can also display click baits to catch the attention of web visitors like exhibiting “click to download file” or “click allow to close this window”. These buttons have embedded code that might activate the browser notifications once clicked. When web users are redirected into Hedincipat.info, it is better to close the page to prevent accessing its content.
Potentially unwanted programs are the primary reason why the browser redirects into dubious websites like Hedincipat.info. Therefore, computer user should avoid installing malicious programs as much as possible. Apart from that, online user should not visit any unsafe and questionable sites. Such kinds of websites could possibly run the ads from Hedincipat.info or any unfamiliar web pages that might contain infectious content.
Hedincipat.info Removal Procedure
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Scan the computer with MBAM Tool
This malware removal tool is free and easy to use. It scans, detects and removes any threats like Trojan, virus, PUP, adware and malicious redirects like Hedincipat.info. The tool is powerful enough to find hazardous items that are hidden on the computer.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
To remove Hedincipat.info from Mac OS, please use the tool that was designed specifically for Macintosh users.
Malwarebytes For Mac Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MBSetup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to Hedincipat.info.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats including Hedincipat.info and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.
Stage 2 : Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
1. Download the tool called AdwCleaner from the location stated below.
Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Once you have completed the download, please close all running programs on the computer.
3. Locate the file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. It searches for presence of harmful programs, plug-ins, add-ons, or any data that were found malicious and linked to Hedincipat.info. You need to Clean all items detected by this tool.
5. Once scan is done, the tool may need to reboot your computer to finalize the cleaning process.
6. After reboot, AdwCleaner will display the log file of the recent scan.
Stage 3 : Remove Hedincipat.info Pop-up Notification
These procedures in stopping Hedincipat.info pop-up notification may only be effective if relevant extension do not exist on the browser. If ever there is a relevant extension currently installed, this push notification configuration will reinstate during browser start-up. So, make sure that you have removed any malicious extension from the browser before executing the following steps.
For Google Chrome Users
1. Open Google Chrome browser.
2. Type the following strings in the address box and press Enter on your keyboard: chrome://settings/content/notifications
3. Navigate to “Allow” section and find Hedincipat.info from the list.
4. Click on More Actions and select Block from the options.
5. Please restart Google Chrome browser.
For Mozilla Firefox Users
1. Open Mozilla Firefox browser program.
2. Type the following strings on address bar and press Enter on keyboard: about:preferences#privacy
3. Under Permissions section, click on Settings button beside Notifications.
4. Look for Hedincipat.info and set the status to Block.
5. Lastly, click Save Changes and restart Mozilla Firefox browser.
Option: Alternative Method to Clean Up Internet Browser from Hedincipat.info
Cleaning your internet browser from clutter and unwanted add-on/extension is a must when dealing with Hedincipat.info. The procedure below discuss on resetting various browsers to its default state.
Remove Hedincipat.info from Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome application.
2. In the address bar please type the this string: chrome://settings/ and then, press Enter on keyboard.
3. Scroll down, then click Advanced…
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page until you see Reset and Clean Up section.
5. Click on Restore settings to their original defaults button. If it prompts for confirmation, please click Reset Settings to proceed.
This function will reset your home page, new tab page, search engine, and other areas affected by Hedincipat.info. Unwanted extensions will also be removed from the browser. This will not affect your bookmarks, history, and other saved data.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to Default
This section describes how to remove unwanted extension from Firefox that may be related to Hedincipat.info. This process can fix many browser issues by restoring Firefox to factory settings without affecting your essential information (bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, and Internet cookies) on the browser. If you desire to remove only specific extension, please see manual add-on removal from this link.
1. Navigate to Firefox menu at the top of the browser and access the Help area. Click on Troubleshooting Information.
2. A new tab will appear. You will notice a section on upper-right corner of the screen stating Reset Firefox to its default state. Click the Reset Firefox button.
3. If confirmation window appears, click Reset Firefox to continue.
4. Firefox browser will close and start the resetting process. When done, it will display a list of restored data. Hedincipat.info redirect and pop-up should be gone by now. Click Finish to open a fresh version of Firefox.
Restore Internet Explorer to Default Settings
1. Open Internet Explorer and navigate to top menu. Click Tools, and then Internet Options.
2. Select Advanced tab on Internet Options window.
3. On lower part of the window, under Reset Internet Explorer Settings area, click the Reset button. Please see image for reference.
Your data like favorites, bookmark, and history will remain it the browser. However, this process may delete add-ons by Hedincipat.info and other unknown objects. If you prefer to carry out the procedure manually, please see view instructions here.
Post Last Modified On October 14, 2020