Getvideoall.ru is an untruthful website. Cyber scammers use this page as an alternative method to deliver different types of potentially unwanted programs (PUP). But before these attackers can aggressively promote suspicious apps, they must first activate the default website in order to receive Getvideoall.ru push notification. Every deceptive way is going to employ by the cyber crooks just to lure online users to subscribe to the push notification from Getvideoall.ru website.
Getvideoall.ru pop-up notification
The push notification function of the browser program is a simple alert function that all websites can use to pop-up a message straight to the browser. This should work while the URL is allowed in the Internet program configuration. That is exactly the focus of the authors of Getvideoall.ru. They do everything in their power to let the web user authorize the site on the use of this feature. Actually, several misleading messages will appear on the browser as their way of persuading the computer user. Such false allegations include the following:
- To watch the video, click Allow
- To see the contents, click Allow button
- Click Allow to continue browsing the website
- Prove that you are not a robot, click Allow button
- To close this page, click Allow
The risk of seeing Getvideoall.ru pop-up
There may be an alternative misleading approach outside of the foregoing. Regardless of what attackers are using, never allow Getvideoall.ru to notify the Internet browser program. Once attackers acquire permission, excessive popup ads will flood the browser screen. Unfortunately, these ads promote suspicious programs such as TopADSBlockSearch, Tab Search, PDFConverterSearchNet, and many more. Installing such an unusual application may potentially trigger adverse effects on the computer such as software conflicts, excessive use of resources, and even fraudulent claims to defraud computer users’ money.
|Initial pop-up goal||Prompting web user to Allow push notification. If granted, Getvideoall.ru will use this feature to send aggressive pop-up ads.|
|Website purpose||To display different kinds of malicious ads on the browser using the push notification window of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge.|
|Current IP address||220.127.116.11|
Getvideoall.ru Removal Procedure
Below is a systematic instruction that is very useful in getting rid of the potentially unwanted program (PUP) from compromised computer.
In order to totally eliminate the threat, it is vital to follow the process in exact manner.
Quick Fix - Scan the PC with Combo Cleaner for Windows
Combo Cleaner is a trusted PC security and optimization tool equipped with powerful virus and malware detection engine. This program can get rid of pop-up and redirect adware like Getvideoall.ru through this procedure.
1. Download the application from the following page:
2. Save the file to your preferred location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file CCSetup.exe and install with the default settings.
4. At the end of the setup process, click Finish to run Combo Cleaner.
5. The tool will update the signature file, please wait for this process to complete.
6. To begin checking for threats like Getvideoall.ru, click on the Start Scan button. Wait for this scan to finish.
7. At the end of the scan process, click on Remove all threats to delete Getvideoall.ru redirect including all malicious objects from the computer.
Free features of Combo Cleaner for Windows include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus, privacy scanner, and to delete identified threats, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Please continue with the succeeding removal procedures if your are comfortable to manually get rid of the threat and malicious items linked with it.
Step 1 : Get rid of Getvideoall.ru Pop-ups (Notification)
Normally, Getvideoall.ru pop-ups will start to bombard internet browser screen with pop-ups if web user was deceived to click “Allow” button that triggers the said website to send push notification. To stop Getvideoall.ru from showing the pop-ups, please execute the procedures below.
Remove Getvideoall.ru from Google Chrome
1. On Google Chrome browser, input the following in the address bar and press Enter:
2. Navigate to the list under "Allow" section and look for Getvideoall.ru.
3. Click the ellipses (3 dots) beside Getvideoall.ru list to reveal the options.
4. Click on Block or Remove to stop Getvideoall.ru from displaying pop-up ads on Google Chrome browser.
6. Please restart Google Chrome browser.
Stop Getvideoall.ru pop-up on Mozilla Firefox
1. On Mozilla Firefox browser, type the following in the address bar and press Enter key:
2. Navigate below to Permission area and look for Notifications.
3. Click the Settings button aligned with the Notifications.
4. Look for Getvideoall.ru entry and change the Status to Block.
5. Click on Save Changes and restart Mozilla Firefox and check if Getvideoall.ru pop-up is gone.
Remove Getvideoall.ru from Safari (Mac)
1. On top menu, click on Safari and then, select Preferences from the drop-down list.
2. Click on Websites tab to open its settings.
3. Select Notifications from the left sidebar.
4. On right panel, it will display a list of websites with "Allow" attribute.
5. Find and click on Getvideoall.ru.
6. You may choose to Deny or Remove it from the notification list.
7. You may now restart Safari browser and see if Getvideoall.ru pop-up is gone.
Get rid of Getvideoall.ru from Microsoft Edge
1. Assuming that Edge browser is open, click on the ellipses (3 dots) on upper right corner to open the Settings. Alternatively, you can press Alt + X on the keyboard.
2. Select Settings from the drop-down list.
3. Click on Advanced.
4. Under Website Permissions area, click on Manage Permissions button.
4. Find and select Getvideoall.ru from the list. Click on X button to stop it from showing pop-up ads or notifications.
5. You may now restart Edge browser.
Step 2 : Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
In addition to the procedure, we suggest scanning the computer with AdwCleaner tool. Possibly, there are some traces of codes causing Getvideoall.ru to show up on the browser that was not deleted during the preceding steps. This tool will scan the computer and check for presence of malicious applications.
1. Follow the link below to download the tool called AdwCleaner.
2. When the download has completed, please close all running programs on the computer especially browsers affected by Getvideoall.ru.
3. Browse the location of the downloaded file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. AdwCleaner searches the computer for malicious programs, extensions, plug-ins, adware, and any items that may be associated to Getvideoall.ru pop-ups.
5. Clean or Remove all suspicious and harmful items identified after the thorough scan.
6. After the cleanup procedure, rebooting the computer is required to finalize the removal of detected threats.
Step 3 : Delete Browser Extension
Most adware and unwanted applications are using a program called browser extension to be able to take over the settings of internet software. Therefore, we highly recommend to check and remove the extension that is closely related to Getvideoall.ru.
For Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome browser.
2. Type chrome://extensions/ in the address bar and press Enter on keyboard.
3. Find suspicious browser extension and Remove it from Google Chrome.
4. Please restart Google Chrome browser.
For Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. Type about:addons in the address bar and press Enter on keyboard.
3. Choose Extensions on sidebar menu.
4. Look for object that is suspicious and may be relevant to Getvideoall.ru. Click Remove to delete it from Mozilla Firefox.
For Internet Explorer (Uninstall For Edge Browser)
1. Open Internet Explorer program.
2. Go to top Menu and click Tools. Then, select Manage Add-ons from the drop-down list.
3. Look for and Remove or Disable suspicious entries from Toolbars and Extension and Search Providers section.
4. Close the window and restart Internet Explorer.
If Getvideoall.ru is still present on the IE browser, another option is to remove the adware from Windows Control Panel.
5. Press Windows Key + R and then, type appwiz.cpl command.
6. Program and Features window will open. Arrange the list in chronological manner with recently installed applications on top. To do this, click on 'Installed On' column.
7. Select any distrustful item or recently installed unwanted entry. Then, click on Uninstall to remove it from Windows system.
Please restart the computer to complete the uninstall procedure.
Step 4 : Alternative Method to Clean Up Internet Browser from Getvideoall.ru
Not all browser threats are the same. Some cannot be removed by deleting relevant extensions and codes. On this instance, resetting the browser to default configuration is the only best solution. If Getvideoall.ru is still bothering you after completing all the steps above, please execute the procedures below to reset the settings of affected browser program.
Use Chrome Clean Up Tool to Delete Getvideoall.ru
1. Open Google Chrome application.
2. Type this strings in the address box: chrome://settings/ and then, press Enter on keyboard.
3. Scroll down and expand Advanced settings area.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page until you see Reset and Cleanup section.
5. Click on Clean Up Computer. On next page, please click FIND to proceed.
This feature of Google Chrome aims to find harmful software and remove it instantly. If unable to delete Getvideoall.ru, the other option is to Reset Google Chrome settings to its original defaults. Just go back to previous page (Clean Up Computer) and reset the settings. See more details on this page.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to Default
If Mozilla Firefox is affected by Getvideoall.ru and procedures above were not helpful, we suggest that you carry out these steps. This process can fix the issue by restoring Firefox browser to default factory state. Most browser data will be affected but not bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, and internet cookies. Extensions and other installed plug-ins maybe deleted by this function. Therefore, if you wish to remove specific extension only, please see manual add-on removal from this link.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox browser and type the following in the address bar: about:support
2. Browser will be directed to a page of Troubleshooting Information. You will notice a section on upper-right corner of the screen stating ‘Give Firefox a Tune Up‘. Click the Refresh Firefox button.
3. Confirmation window will pop-up, click Refresh Firefox to continue.
4. The reset process will automatically close the browser and proceed with the restoration. Next, it will display a list of restored data. Getvideoall.ru should be gone by now. Click Finish to close the current window and open a fresh window of Mozilla Firefox.