Full PC Care 2.0 is questionable software claiming to be a security and enhancement tool for Windows. It is offering several promising features as Registry Cleaner, Startup Cleaner, Malware Cleaner, and so on. When user maximizes these functions on their computer, it assures that PC will run smooth, fast and error free, according to official website.
At first looks, it seems that Full PC Care 2.0 is one application that many computer users are longing for to keep their Windows system in utmost running condition. Hence, security experts warn that Full PC Care 2.0 is part of the malware family called PCVARK. This developer is notorious in building and spreading previously hazardous rogue software like Win Magician and mBytes Clean Pro.
The attackers normally spread Full PC Care 2.0 through malicious advertising campaign where the pop-up page is masquerading as online virus scanner. If it senses a page viewer, the script immediately runs a simulation scan and pretends that visitor’s machine is compromised with various malicious objects including a number of issues that are causing system errors. At this point, it prompts to download a tool as an effective fixer and that is no other than Full PC Care 2.0.
Once downloaded and installed, Full PC Care 2.0 will never be beneficial to users especially at this initial stage where it is attempting to convince user to purchase the paid version. To support its claim during online scan, the local version of computer check-up will similarly produce bogus alerts and warning messages situating the same findings that several errors and issues are affecting system performance. As a solution, the recommendation is to purchase the full version of Full PC Care 2.0 and thus, clicking on Fix or Repair button will open up a browser window showing its own payment processor.
The only way out to fix this whole computer problem is to eliminate the culprit application, and that is Full PC Care 2.0. Complete guide to get rid of this threat is presented on the next segment.
Full PC Care 2.0 Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall Full PC Care 2.0 from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Full PC Care 2.0 from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Full PC Care 2.0 and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of Full PC Care 2.0 using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Full PC Care 2.0 . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Full PC Care 2.0 entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Full PC Care 2.0 have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to Full PC Care 2.0.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.