Full PC Care 2.0 is questionable software claiming to be a security and enhancement tool for Windows. It is offering several promising features as Registry Cleaner, Startup Cleaner, Malware Cleaner, and so on. When user maximizes these functions on their computer, it assures that PC will run smooth, fast and error free, according to official website.
At first looks, it seems that Full PC Care 2.0 is one application that many computer users are longing for to keep their Windows system in utmost running condition. Hence, security experts warn that Full PC Care 2.0 is part of the malware family called PCVARK. This developer is notorious in building and spreading previously hazardous rogue software like Win Magician and mBytes Clean Pro.
The attackers normally spread Full PC Care 2.0 through malicious advertising campaign where the pop-up page is masquerading as online virus scanner. If it senses a page viewer, the script immediately runs a simulation scan and pretends that visitor’s machine is compromised with various malicious objects including a number of issues that are causing system errors. At this point, it prompts to download a tool as an effective fixer and that is no other than Full PC Care 2.0.
Once downloaded and installed, Full PC Care 2.0 will never be beneficial to users especially at this initial stage where it is attempting to convince user to purchase the paid version. To support its claim during online scan, the local version of computer check-up will similarly produce bogus alerts and warning messages situating the same findings that several errors and issues are affecting system performance. As a solution, the recommendation is to purchase the full version of Full PC Care 2.0 and thus, clicking on Fix or Repair button will open up a browser window showing its own payment processor.
The only way out to fix this whole computer problem is to eliminate the culprit application, and that is Full PC Care 2.0. Complete guide to get rid of this threat is presented on the next segment.
Full PC Care 2.0 Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Quick Fix - Scan the PC with Combo Cleaner for Windows
Combo Cleaner is a trusted PC security and optimization tool equipped with powerful virus and malware detection engine. This program can get rid of fake optimization tool like Full PC Care 2.0 through this procedure.
1. Download the application from the following page:
2. Save the file to your preferred location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file CCSetup.exe and install with the default settings.
4. At the end of the setup process, click Finish to run Combo Cleaner.
5. The tool will update the signature file, please wait for this process to complete.
6. To begin checking for threats like Full PC Care 2.0, click on the Start Scan button. Wait for this scan to finish.
7. At the end of the scan process, click on Remove all threats to delete Full PC Care 2.0 rogue tool including all malicious objects from the computer.
Free features of Combo Cleaner for Windows include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus, privacy scanner, and to delete identified threats, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Please continue with the succeeding removal procedures if your are comfortable to manually get rid of the threat and malicious items linked with it.
Step 1 : End the running process of Full PC Care 2.0
1. Open Task Manager by pressing CTRL+Alt+Del on your keyboard and select Task Manager. Alternatively, you can right-click on the Windows Taskbar and click on Task Manager from the list.
2. When Task Manager opens, be sure that you are viewing the Processes tab.
3. Look for Full PC Care 2.0 and then, click End Task. If that name is not present, look for any suspicious program. Take note of the malware name as we have to uninstall it later.
4. You may now close Task Manager and proceed with the next step.
Step 2 : Uninstall Full PC Care 2.0 from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Full PC Care 2.0 from the list. If not present, look for any malicious software. You may click on Installed on to see the most recent entry.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove Full PC Care 2.0 unwanted program.
Step 3 : Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Full PC Care 2.0 and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Step 4 : Double-check for leftover of Full PC Care 2.0 using Anti-malware Program
To remove Full PC Care 2.0 automatically, scanning the computer with this powerful anti-malware tool is recommended. This scanner does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering rogue application like Full PC Care 2.0 that slows down the system performance.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan to start checking the computer for malicious files. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to Full PC Care 2.0.
6. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.