Full Audio Converter is marketed as a useful tool for converting audio files. Unknown to many computer users, this program is a nasty code that lies beneath its core files. Computer security vendors deemed Full Audio Converter as some kind of adware or potentially unwanted program (PUP) due to its unexpected installation of various adware.
Aside from converting audio files, Full Audio Converter is also endorsed as a tool to listen to online music content. People behind this adware tries to engage as many users into installing Full Audio Converter into their computer. Main goal behind this propagation is to generate profit as long as victims are using this product. Aside from integrating loads of unwanted software into the computer, Full Audio Converter also displays advertisements. This will generate profit to gratify the developers.
Many computer users who got Full Audio Converter into the PC are unaware how it gets installed. Little did they know that this program is also an outcome of adware infection. Full Audio Converter is distributed as part of other malicious program that will install certain software into the system. It can get inside easily but removing or uninstalling the program is too complex. For this reason, we have provided a guide on this page to properly remove Full Audio Converter including all hidden files and registry entries.
After the removal of this unwanted program, be sure to keep the computer safe by installing anti-malware product that is effective in blocking similar attacks. Moreover, avoid downloading unknown and suspicious program that usually carries malware like Full Audio Converter.
How to Remove Full Audio Converter Adware from PC
Step 1 : Use Add/Remove program of Windows to Uninstall Full Audio Converter
The main cause of adware and malware presence could be software that you may have installed on the computer. We need to uninstall the culprit program.
1. Click Windows Start button. Next, select Control Panel from the list.
2. Find the ‘Programs‘ area and click on Uninstall a program. This opens up a window showing existing software installed.
3. Look for and remove Full Audio Converter entry. If not present, look for any suspicious labels that was installed recently.
4. Click on Uninstall to start removing the program.
Step 2: Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
1. Download the tool called AdwCleaner from the location stated below.
Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Once you have completed the download, please close all running programs on the computer.
3. Locate the file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. It searches for presence of harmful programs, plug-ins, add-ons, or any data that were found malicious and linked to Full Audio Converter. You need to Clean all items detected by this tool.
5. Once scan is done, the tool may need to reboot your computer to finalize the cleaning process.
6. After reboot, AdwCleaner will display the log file of the recent scan.
Step 3: Remove Adware Add-on and Cleanup the Browser
After the previous scans, you may have deleted Full Audio Converter from the affected browser. This next step will ensure that no more module of adware will be left on the browser. This free tool scans and checks the browser for unwanted add-on and extension, and if found, Avast Browser Cleanup will give you a report and suggestion.
1. Download this free tool and save it to your desktop.
Avast Browser Cleanup Download Link (This will open in a new window)
2. Please install the program. Start the process by double-clicking on the executable file avast-browser-cleanup-sfx.exe.
3. When run, Avast Browser Cleanup performs a test on the browser. If unwanted entries were found, it will display a button ‘Remove all add-ons listed below and cleanup browser.’ You may remove all or delete one entry at a time.
4. Avast Browser Cleanup will confirm before it permanently deletes the add-on. Please click Yes to proceed with the removal of Full Audio Converter on the affected browser.
Procedures to Remove Full Audio Converter Adware from Mac
Step 1: Remove Browser Extensions that belongs to Full Audio Converter
1. Locate the add-on or extension that is relevant to the adware. To do this, please follow the procedure depending on affected browser.
Safari – Choose Preferences from the Safari menu, then click the Extensions icon. This will open a window showing all installed extensions.
Chrome – Select Preferences from the Chrome menu, and then click the Extensions link found on the left pane.
Firefox – Choose Add-ons from the Tools menu. Look at both the Extensions and Plugins lists when it opens a new window.
2. Once you have located Full Audio Converter, click on Remove or Uninstall, to get rid of it.
3. Close the browser and proceed to the next steps.
Step 2: Delete Malicious Files that have installed Full Audio Converter
1. Navigate to the location given below and move the item to the Trash.
/Applications/Full Audio Converter.app
If you cannot find the specified file, please look for any unfamiliar or suspicious entries. It may be the one causing the Full Audio Converter to be present on your Mac.
Step 3: Scan the System with Adware Removal Tool for Mac
1. Download the TSMART tool from this link:
Click here to download TSMART (this will open a new window)
2. Run Adware Removal Tool for Mac. It will check for updates and download if there is most recent version.
3. If it prompts to close all opened web browser, please do so. Thus, we advise you to PRINT this guide for your reference before going offline.
4. The tool will begin to scan the system and remove any adware it finds. Please note that identified malicious items are moved to Trash so that you can still recover if it mistakenly deleted valid files.
5. If everything is well, please Empty the Trash to totally get rid of Full Audio Converter.