Free-coupons.network pop-up and redirects showing up on browser program is a creation of cyber crooks. This is their way of promoting various programs and products and in fact, this aggressive technique brings annoyances to web users. Some even deemed that Free-coupons.network pop-up is caused by computer virus infection. It is possible that computer is infected when Free-coupons.network exhibits frequently. Hence, the culprit could be a less hazardous threat that belongs to the group of potentially unwanted program (PUP).
There are also instances that computer is free from any threats but Free-coupons.network still shows up on internet browser program. This normally happens if web user pays a visit to malicious online pages like torrent websites, file download portal, freeware sites, and so on.
It is very noticeable that Free-coupons.network is insisting web users to click “Allow” button. The pop-up uses various misleading technique just to entice users to access the clickable elements of the web page. It may display warnings like “Click Allow to continue”, “Click Allow to close this window”, and so on. Frankly, these are just the trick of cyber crooks to attract web visitors to interact with the buttons. Once clicked, web user actually allows Free-coupons.network to display push notification on the browser.
Permitting Free-coupons.network to do its course on any internet application like Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari will not only display advertisements. Adware makers may utilize this push notification feature to flood the screen with malicious advertisements that normally markets suspicious products and online services. In addition, Free-coupons.network may promote websites that can lure web users to download adware or malware that could badly hurt internet program and computer in general.
To sum up, seeing Free-coupons.network on the browser is a sign of imminent or ongoing threat on the computer. Therefore, computer security experts are suggests scanning the computer right away if Free-coupons.network shows up on the browser. Run a thorough scan of anti-virus and anti-malware tools to find and delete any malicious object from internet software and system as well.
Free-coupons.network Removal Procedure
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Scan the computer with MBAM Tool
This malware removal tool is free and easy to use. It scans, detects and removes any threats like Trojan, virus, PUP, adware and malicious redirects like Free-coupons.network. The tool is powerful enough to find hazardous items that are hidden on the computer.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
To remove Free-coupons.network from Mac OS, please use the tool that was designed specifically for Macintosh users.
Malwarebytes For Mac Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MBSetup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to Free-coupons.network.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats including Free-coupons.network and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.
Stage 2 : Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
1. Download the tool called AdwCleaner from the location stated below.
Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Once you have completed the download, please close all running programs on the computer.
3. Locate the file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. It searches for presence of harmful programs, plug-ins, add-ons, or any data that were found malicious and linked to Free-coupons.network. You need to Clean all items detected by this tool.
5. Once scan is done, the tool may need to reboot your computer to finalize the cleaning process.
6. After reboot, AdwCleaner will display the log file of the recent scan.
Stage 3 : Remove Free-coupons.network Pop-up Notification
These procedures in stopping Free-coupons.network pop-up notification may only be effective if relevant extension do not exist on the browser. If ever there is a relevant extension currently installed, this push notification configuration will reinstate during browser start-up. So, make sure that you have removed any malicious extension from the browser before executing the following steps.
For Google Chrome Users
1. Open Google Chrome browser.
2. Type the following strings in the address box and press Enter on your keyboard: chrome://settings/content/notifications
3. Navigate to “Allow” section and find Free-coupons.network from the list.
4. Click on More Actions and select Block from the options.
5. Please restart Google Chrome browser.
For Mozilla Firefox Users
1. Open Mozilla Firefox browser program.
2. Type the following strings on address bar and press Enter on keyboard: about:preferences#privacy
3. Under Permissions section, click on Settings button beside Notifications.
4. Look for Free-coupons.network and set the status to Block.
5. Lastly, click Save Changes and restart Mozilla Firefox browser.
Option: Alternative Method to Clean Up Internet Browser from Free-coupons.network
Cleaning your internet browser from clutter and unwanted add-on/extension is a must when dealing with Free-coupons.network. The procedure below discuss on resetting various browsers to its default state.
Remove Free-coupons.network from Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome application.
2. In the address bar please type the this string: chrome://settings/ and then, press Enter on keyboard.
3. Scroll down, then click Advanced…
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page until you see Reset and Clean Up section.
5. Click on Restore settings to their original defaults button. If it prompts for confirmation, please click Reset Settings to proceed.
This function will reset your home page, new tab page, search engine, and other areas affected by Free-coupons.network. Unwanted extensions will also be removed from the browser. This will not affect your bookmarks, history, and other saved data.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to Default
This section describes how to remove unwanted extension from Firefox that may be related to Free-coupons.network. This process can fix many browser issues by restoring Firefox to factory settings without affecting your essential information (bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, and Internet cookies) on the browser. If you desire to remove only specific extension, please see manual add-on removal from this link.
1. Navigate to Firefox menu at the top of the browser and access the Help area. Click on Troubleshooting Information.
2. A new tab will appear. You will notice a section on upper-right corner of the screen stating Reset Firefox to its default state. Click the Reset Firefox button.
3. If confirmation window appears, click Reset Firefox to continue.
4. Firefox browser will close and start the resetting process. When done, it will display a list of restored data. Free-coupons.network redirect and pop-up should be gone by now. Click Finish to open a fresh version of Firefox.
Restore Internet Explorer to Default Settings
1. Open Internet Explorer and navigate to top menu. Click Tools, and then Internet Options.
2. Select Advanced tab on Internet Options window.
3. On lower part of the window, under Reset Internet Explorer Settings area, click the Reset button. Please see image for reference.
Your data like favorites, bookmark, and history will remain it the browser. However, this process may delete add-ons by Free-coupons.network and other unknown objects. If you prefer to carry out the procedure manually, please see view instructions here.