Its official website claims that Complete System Care can keep system working in most favorable condition . It has optimization features like junk cleaner, registry error fixer, program manager, malware protection, online privacy and security, disk defrag, and so on. Most similar products that we have tested also offers the same components. However, we observed that nearly all of them are employing scan and detect function, which we see as scare tactics to persuade users into buying the paid version of Complete System Care.
After running a scan, this program will prompt an alert stating several issues found on the computer. To exaggerate its claims, Complete System Care will detect hundreds of troubles that need to repair. As mentioned, the only way to fix them is by paying for the registration code of Complete System Care. Thus, if user choose to continue with the process, the program will pop-up its payment processing web page wherein users are required to fill-up all the fields including credit card information.
Being unsafe on revealing payment details is just one worry we are facing with Complete System Care. Added to that, this program is using malicious method to spread all over the internet. Complete System Care is typically packed to suspicious freeware and shareware. Pop-up ads and redirects on certain websites are utilized to promote Complete System Care and carry out a forceful installation on visitor’s computer.
As of now, there is no importance to capitalize on this optimization tool. In fact, Windows operating systems have built-in programs that can perform much better that those offered by Complete System Care. Therefore, we highly suggest immediate removal of this unwanted program. Its presence and running processes may just increase system resources usage that can result to slow down and system crashes.
How to Remove Complete System Care
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall Complete System Care from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Complete System Care from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Complete System Care and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of Complete System Care using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Complete System Care . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Complete System Care entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Complete System Care have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to Complete System Care.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.
Post Last Modified On October 11, 2019