Apple.com-fast-macos.live is in the list of so many misleading website that was made to trick Mac users into obtaining potentially unwanted program (PUP). Sometimes, web users are redirected to this web address if they happen to visit malicious website that runs a script to carry out the web traffic-rerouting scheme. On the other hand, constant redirect to Apple.com-fast-macos.live maybe a sign of adware infection.
Normally, browser redirects via adware infection is more dangerous because the threat may land the browser not only to Apple.com-fast-macos.live, but also to other location that can infect the computer with more hazardous malware. In addition, online security and privacy of users are in danger because adware can keep on monitoring browsing activities on the infected browser.
Apple.com-fast-macos.live purports to care for Mac users. Content of the site aims to deceive users claiming that the endorsed program can optimize and secure the computer. The truth is, this is a misinformation campaign to sell a program that means to swindle money from computer users. As mentioned, Apple.com-fast-macos.live is just one of the so many deceitful websites that stage the same tricks to persuade users into buying a worthless program.
Obviously, end user will gain nothing for visiting or following the recommendations from Apple.com-fast-macos.live. To ensure that browser will never be redirected to this address again, it is highly suggested to scan the computer with malware removal tool. For a complete guide in removing Apple.com-fast-macos.live redirect, please see the special section on this page.
Procedures to Remove Apple.com-fast-macos.live from Mac
This section contains comprehensive guide for Mac users. It will help you remove malicious browser hijacker from internet application.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by Mac users.
Quick Fix - Scan the System with Combo Cleaner
Combo Cleaner is a trusted Mac utility application with complete antivirus and optimization features. It is useful in dealing with adware, malware, and PUP's. Moreover, it can get rid of malicious browser hijacker like Apple.com-fast-macos.live. You may need to purchase full version if you require to maximize its premium features.
1. Download the tool from the following page:
2. Double-click the downloaded file and proceed with the installation.
3. In the opened window, drag and drop the Combo Cleaner icon onto your Applications folder icon.
4. Open your Launchpad and click on the Combo Cleaner icon.
5. Wait until antivirus downloads it's latest virus definition updates and click on "Start Combo Scan" to start removing Apple.com-fast-macos.live.
6. Free features of Combo Cleaner include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus and privacy scanner, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Proceed with the rest of the removal steps if you are comfortable in manually removing malicious objects associated with the threat.
Step 1 : Double-check with MBAM Tool for Mac
1. Download Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac from the link below.
2. Run Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac. It will check for updates and download if most recent version is available. This is necessary in finding recent malware threats including Apple.com-fast-macos.live.
3. If it prompts to close all running web browser, please do so. Thus, we advise you to PRINT this guide for your reference before going offline.
4. Once it opens the user interface, please click on Scan button to start scanning your Mac computer.
5. After the scan, Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac will display a list of identified threats, Apple.com-fast-macos.live is surely part of it. Be sure to select all items in the list. Then, click Remove button to clean the computer.
Get rid of Apple.com-fast-macos.live Pop-ups (Notification)
Most of the time, browser hijackers are combined with intrusive pop-up ads originating from the source website Apple.com-fast-macos.live. It is taking advantage of push notification feature of popular internet programs like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Edge. These pop-up ads from Apple.com-fast-macos.live are extra ordinary as it exceeds the normal display volume and they are certainly annoying.
Normally, Apple.com-fast-macos.live pop-ups will start to bombard internet browser screen with pop-ups if web user was deceived to click “Allow” button that triggers the said website to send push notification. To stop Apple.com-fast-macos.live from showing the pop-ups, please execute the procedures below. Remember, these steps may only be successful after the removal of the main component or dubious browser extension.
1. On Google Chrome browser, input the following in the address bar and press Enter:
2. Navigate to the list under "Allow" section and look for Apple.com-fast-macos.live.
3. Click the ellipses (3 dots) beside Apple.com-fast-macos.live list to reveal the options.
4. Click on Block or Remove to stop Apple.com-fast-macos.live from displaying pop-up ads on Google Chrome browser.
6. Please restart Google Chrome browser.
1. On Mozilla Firefox browser, type the following in the address bar and press Enter key:
2. Navigate below to Permission area and look for Notifications.
3. Click the Settings button aligned with the Notifications.
4. Look for Apple.com-fast-macos.live entry and change the Status to Block.
5. Click on Save Changes and restart Mozilla Firefox and check if Apple.com-fast-macos.live pop-up is gone.
1. On top menu, click on Safari and then, select Preferences from the drop-down list.
2. Click on Websites tab to open its settings.
3. Select Notifications from the left sidebar.
4. On right panel, it will display a list of websites with "Allow" attribute.
5. Find and click on Apple.com-fast-macos.live.
6. You may choose to Deny or Remove it from the notification list.
7. You may now restart Safari browser and see if Apple.com-fast-macos.live pop-up is gone.
1. Assuming that Edge browser is open, click on the ellipses (3 dots) on upper right corner to open the Settings. Alternatively, you can press Alt + X on the keyboard.
2. Select Settings from the drop-down list.
3. Click on Advanced.
4. Under Website Permissions area, click on Manage Permissions button.
4. Find and select Apple.com-fast-macos.live from the list. Click on X button to stop it from showing pop-up ads or notifications.
5. You may now restart Edge browser.