Click PC Security is promoted as an optimization tool that makes computer run like new again. According to official website, its users can enjoy features like advanced protection from malware and cleanup tool that remove junk files like, unused registry, worthless scripts, and codes that greatly diminish system performance. Click PC Security also brag about its system speed optimizer, which cleans up disk space and free up memory from getting mess by useless programs.
At first look, Click PC Security may appear like valid Windows optimization tool. However, we observed that it usually disseminates through a number of suspicious sources. Authors of this program are using dubious software bundles and loads Click PC Security on the computer without users consent. On other instances, internet browser programs are redirected to fake scanner pages that produce false warnings and alerts to scare users about the threatened condition of the computer. As expected, this phony method aims to force users to buy the full version of Click PC Security.
If Click PC Security is acquired via third party software packages, it immediately runs a thorough scan after successful installation. Then, it will identify numerous issues like malware presence, accumulated junk files, and a number of invalid registries. As usual, Click PC Security advises to fix such issues but it can only proceed once user has activated the program.
It is clear that Click PC Security is a scan-and-detect suspicious program that aims to rip-off money from computer users. Therefore, it is highly suggested to remove it as soon as possible. On our guide below is a complete set of tools that is helpful in getting rid of Click PC Security. Please follow the guide in exact order.
Online Security Scanner Report for cpcsweb.com:
|Not yet rated||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: Sept. 30, 2018|
|Unverified||Feedback: No Data||Updated: Sept. 30, 2018|
|Not safe||Ratings: Harmful content||Updated: Sept. 30, 2018|
Click PC Security Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall Click PC Security from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Click PC Security from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Click PC Security and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of Click PC Security using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Click PC Security . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Click PC Security entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Click PC Security have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to Click PC Security.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.