Bubble Dock is a potentially unwanted program that usually gets inside the computer unknown to user. It forcedly loaded into the target system through third-party software like freeware or shareware apps. There are instances that user may install Bubble Dock intentionally when it is considered useful and threat-fee. But most of the time, PUP are installed in the background alongside the main program.
During the installation of Bubble Dock, several things may change. This adware alters settings on the browser, registry, system, and add a Windows registry so that program will start each time computer runs. In addition, browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox may also be affected by Bubble Dock. It can display pop-up ads and causes browser redirect at times.
Presence of Bubble Dock brings annoyances to people who didn’t acquire it on purpose. To some, this is a program that can help them perform some tasks easily. In general, Bubble Dock is not a virus, however, some anti-virus software may detect it as one due to malicious technique being applied in order to gain access on target PC.
Here is what the program does according to Bubble Dock authors:
“News, games, Facebook, emails, web TV, videos, YouTube, shortcuts, Rss feeds, podcast… all your content is accessible in one click on your PC. Just click on one of the icons on the dock to access the information you want!”
Online Security Scanner Report for bubbledock.us:
|No issues||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: Oct. 18, 2015|
|Link is safe||Feedback: No Data||Updated: Oct. 18, 2015|
|Surf with caution||Feedback: Malware found||Updated: Oct. 18, 2015|
Installation Directory: C:\Users\user\appdata\roaming\Nosibay\Bubble Dock
Estimated File Size: 11.59 MB (12,154,995 bytes)
Files created by Bubble Dock
C:\Users\user\appdata\roaming\Nosibay\Bubble Dock\Bubble Dock Update.exe
C:\Users\user\appdata\roaming\Nosibay\Bubble Dock\Bubble Dock.exe
C:\Users\user\appdata\roaming\Nosibay\Bubble Dock\LBubble Dock.exe
C:\Users\user\appdata\roaming\Nosibay\Bubble Dock\Uninstall Bubble Dock.exe
C:\Users\user\appdata\roaming\Nosibay\Bubble Dock\Bubble Dock.installation.log
Registry entries of Bubble Dock
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Nosibay\Bubble Dock Tag
How to Remove Bubble Dock
Step 1 : Use Add/Remove program of Windows to Uninstall Bubble Dock
The main cause of adware and malware presence could be software that you may have installed on the computer. We need to uninstall the culprit program.
1. Click Windows Start button. Next, select Control Panel from the list.
2. Find the ‘Programs‘ area and click on Uninstall a program. This opens up a window showing existing software installed.
3. Look for and remove Bubble Dock entry. The adware may also use distinctive name like Nosibay . If not present, look for any suspicious labels that was installed recently.
4. Click on Uninstall to start removing the program.
Step 2: Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
1. Download the tool called AdwCleaner from the location stated below.
Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Once you have completed the download, please close all running programs on the computer.
3. Locate the file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. It searches for presence of harmful programs, plug-ins, add-ons, or any data that were found malicious and linked to Bubble Dock. You need to Clean all items detected by this tool.
5. Once scan is done, the tool may need to reboot your computer to finalize the cleaning process.
6. After reboot, AdwCleaner will display the log file of the recent scan.
Step 3: Remove Adware Add-on and Cleanup the Browser
After the previous scans, you may have deleted Bubble Dock from the affected browser. This next step will ensure that no more module of adware will be left on the browser. This free tool scans and checks the browser for unwanted add-on and extension, and if found, Avast Browser Cleanup will give you a report and suggestion.
1. Download this free tool and save it to your desktop.
Avast Browser Cleanup Download Link (This will open in a new window)
2. Please install the program. Start the process by double-clicking on the executable file avast-browser-cleanup-sfx.exe.
3. When run, Avast Browser Cleanup performs a test on the browser. If unwanted entries were found, it will display a button ‘Remove all add-ons listed below and cleanup browser.’ You may remove all or delete one entry at a time.
4. Avast Browser Cleanup will confirm before it permanently deletes the add-on. Please click Yes to proceed with the removal of Bubble Dock on the affected browser.