beesq.net is a browser redirect adware that intends to promote the said web site. It can affect known browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome. This unwanted program is spread over the web through various shareware. You can download program free but in return, you PC will have this beesq.net redirect. So, be careful on downloading free programs especially if it comes from unknown source.
In general, BeesQ is not a virus. It is a ‘question and answer’ web site that is using wrong scheme to get popular. Due to this offensive trait, many computer users wanted to remove it right away. On our online scan test below, you can monitor the quality of beesq.net as we constantly monitor its behavior and user’s feedback.
Once beesq.net add-on is installed on the computer through bundled app, changes it made are very obvious. Your home page can be taken over by a Conduit Search and browsing the web will not be as smooth as before. beesq.net keeps on bothering you through browser redirect and hijacking activities. These add-on or extension drop by the adware is quite complex to get rid of. It is using a tactic to reinstall itself if all components are not fully removed from the computer. Thus, run a scan of provided tools below to complete the uninstall process.
Online Security Scanner Report for beesq.net:
|No Issues||Community Rating: 3.0/5.0||Updated: Nov 14, 2013|
|Link is safe||Feedback: N/A||Updated: Nov 14, 2013|
|Currently safe||Ratings: 0 Likes, 2 Dislikes||Updated: Nov 14, 2013|
beesq.net Removal Procedure
Stage 1: Scan the Computer with Sophos Virus Removal Tool
This rootkit and virus removal tool is free and easy to use. It scans, detects and removes any rootkit, malware as well as threat like beesq.net. The tool is powerful enough to find malicious items that are hidden on the computer.
1. Download Sophos Virus Removal Tool from the link below. Save the file to your Desktop so that we can access the file easily.
Sophos Virus Removal Tool Download Link
2. After downloading, navigate to the file location and double-click it. This will start the installation procedure. User Account Control will prompt if you want to run the program, click Yes to continue.
3. On initial launch of the program, it will display a welcome screen as shown in the image below. Click Next to start the installation procedure.
4. Next, you need to accept the license agreement before Sophos Virus Removal Tool can be installed onto the computer. Choose ‘I accept the terms in the license agreement’. Then, click Next button.
5. On the next prompts, please click appropriate button to proceed. At the end of the installation process, it will display InstallShield Wizard Completed. Just leave the Launch Sophos Virus Removal Tool with a check mark. Then, click Finish.
6. The tool will download necessary updates so Internet connection is required at this point. Lastly, Sophos Virus Removal Tool displays the welcome screen.
7. Click on Start Scanning button to begin checking the system for presence of rootkit and virus. The tool reveals items that were found linked to beesq.net. It also detects and removes other malicious files.
Stage 2: Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
1. Download the tool called AdwCleaner from the location stated below.
Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Once you have completed the download, please close all running programs on the computer.
3. Locate the file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. It searches for presence of harmful programs, plug-ins, add-ons, or any data that were found malicious and linked to beesq.net. You need to Clean all items detected by this tool.
5. Once scan is done, the tool may need to reboot your computer to finalize the cleaning process.
6. After reboot, AdwCleaner will display the log file of the recent scan.
Stage 3: Remove beesq.net Add-on and Cleanup the Browser
After the previous scans, you may have deleted beesq.net from the affected browser. This next step will ensure that no more module of adware will be left on the browser. This free tool scans and checks the browser for unwanted add-on and extension, and if found, Avast Browser Cleanup will give you a report and suggestion.
1. Download this free tool and save it to your desktop.
Avast Browser Cleanup Download Link (This will open in a new window)
2. Please install the program. Start the process by double-clicking on the executable file avast-browser-cleanup-sfx.exe.
3. When run, Avast Browser Cleanup performs a test on the browser. If unwanted entries were found, it will display a button ‘Remove all add-ons listed below and cleanup browser.’ You may remove all or delete one entry at a time.
4. Avast Browser Cleanup will confirm before it permanently deletes the add-on. Please click Yes to proceed with the removal of beesq.net on the affected browser.