AutoFixer Pro 2018 is an illusory computer optimization and security tool that is combined into one program. It emerges as new software but bears the same graphical user interface (GUI) as other members of the rogue application family. Obviously, AutoFixer Pro 2018 is just another useless product that will try to mislead computer users in order to sell its license version.
Many computer users who have AutoFixer Pro 2018 on their system wonder how it gets in, when in fact they do not intentionally acquire it. The reason is, most unwanted program are spread over the internet in form of software bundles. User gets the entire package, probably a number of PUP by just installing one purposely downloaded software.
Once installed fully, AutoFixer Pro 2018 initializes with a thorough scan of the computer. Then, as usual with rogue application, it will detect bunch of issues like malware or PUP threats, system and software issues, startup items, and many more. AutoFixer Pro 2018 can detect these thousands of issues in a couple of minutes, which amplifies our suspicion on its legitimacy. In the image below, it identifies 2,330 potentially unwanted items in just less than two minutes of thorough scanning during our diagnostic.
Attempting to fix identified problems by clicking on ‘Start Repair‘ button only leads to window that persuade user to purchase the full working version of AutoFixer Pro 2018. This scheme is very similar to other variants including AutoClean Pro 2018 and SpeedUp PC 2018. It is obvious that warnings, alerts, and detection conducted by AutoFixer Pro 2018 are just some sort of scare tactics. This is one way to force user into activating the program.
Instead of paying for this worthless product, we highly suggest to uninstall it from the computer as soon as possible. Add/Remove program of Windows is the proper area in order to uninstall AutoFixer Pro 2018. After that, we suggest to scan the computer with malware and virus removal tool to ensure that system is clean and no more unwanted programs are left behind.
Online Security Scanner Report for quickpcclean.com:
|Not yet rated||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: Mar. 31, 2018|
|Minimal risk||Feedback: No Data||Updated: Mar. 31, 2018|
|Currently safe||Ratings: No Data||Updated: Mar. 31, 2018|
How to Remove AutoFixer Pro 2018
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall AutoFixer Pro 2018 from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select AutoFixer Pro 2018 from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds AutoFixer Pro 2018 and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of AutoFixer Pro 2018 using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for AutoFixer Pro 2018 . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all AutoFixer Pro 2018 entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that AutoFixer Pro 2018 have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to AutoFixer Pro 2018.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.