AutoCouponMaker aims for generate profit by injecting ads on the context of a web page. To accomplish this, this adware needs to integrate add-on or extension into browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox. Then, AutoCouponMaker will run as browser helper object (BHO) and doesn’t need manual initialization. The adware runs on its own as you open browser program.
Infiltration method used by AutoCouponMaker is mostly without user’s knowledge. Malicious code is bundled to third-party programs. Installing such software likewise loads AutoCouponMaker adware without asking for user’s approval.
When AutoCouponMaker runs, it will issue pop-up ads and other promotional items on the browser. It also gathers data from the computer such as web site you visited, keywords used during search, and other sensitive data relevant to online activities.
AutoCouponMaker is endorsed as a tool to help online shoppers. It claims to centralized online deals, and discount to make it more convenient for online shoppers. Some people find this program worthy. But keep in mind that it may also cause security risks when installed on the computer.
We highly encourage removal of AutoCouponMaker from your computer if you find it useless. A complete guide is written on this page which you can execute to remove this threat.
Online Security Scanner Report for autocouponmaker.info:
|Not yet tested||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: Oct. 18, 2014|
|Not yet rated||Feedback: No Data||Updated: Oct. 18, 2014|
|Currently Safe||Ratings: 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes||Updated: Oct. 18, 2014|
How to Remove AutoCouponMaker Adware
Step 1 : Use Add/Remove program of Windows to Uninstall AutoCouponMaker
The main cause of adware and malware presence could be software that you may have installed on the computer. We need to uninstall the culprit program.
1. Click Windows Start button. Next, select Control Panel from the list.
2. Find the ‘Programs‘ area and click on Uninstall a program. This opens up a window showing existing software installed.
3. Look for and remove AutoCouponMaker entry. If not present, look for any suspicious labels that was installed recently.
4. Click on Uninstall to start removing the program.
Step 2: Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
1. Download the tool called AdwCleaner from the location stated below.
Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Once you have completed the download, please close all running programs on the computer.
3. Locate the file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. It searches for presence of harmful programs, plug-ins, add-ons, or any data that were found malicious and linked to AutoCouponMaker. You need to Clean all items detected by this tool.
5. Once scan is done, the tool may need to reboot your computer to finalize the cleaning process.
6. After reboot, AdwCleaner will display the log file of the recent scan.
Step 3: Remove Adware Add-on and Cleanup the Browser
After the previous scans, you may have deleted AutoCouponMaker from the affected browser. This next step will ensure that no more module of adware will be left on the browser. This free tool scans and checks the browser for unwanted add-on and extension, and if found, Avast Browser Cleanup will give you a report and suggestion.
1. Download this free tool and save it to your desktop.
Avast Browser Cleanup Download Link (This will open in a new window)
2. Please install the program. Start the process by double-clicking on the executable file avast-browser-cleanup-sfx.exe.
3. When run, Avast Browser Cleanup performs a test on the browser. If unwanted entries were found, it will display a button ‘Remove all add-ons listed below and cleanup browser.’ You may remove all or delete one entry at a time.
4. Avast Browser Cleanup will confirm before it permanently deletes the add-on. Please click Yes to proceed with the removal of AutoCouponMaker on the affected browser.