AutoClean Pro 2018 is promoted as PC optimization and malware removal tool but in reality, its main purpose is to deceive users in order to lure them into paying for the registered version of the product. Even though it keeps on persuading users about it claims of having millions of customers, keep in mind that AutoClean Pro 2018 will never be as effective as legitimate and trusted products. Also be aware that this rogue application is just a re-branded of previous variants like SpeedUp PC 2018 and Wise System Mechanic.
All of the mentioned program from this group of rogue product will offer free scan right after installation. Next, it will find a number of errors and malware infection inside the computer. What comes after the scary pop-ups and alerts by AutoClean Pro 2018 is an offer to fix the troubles using only the paid version of this program. Either user click on Fix or Repair button, AutoClean Pro 2018 will deliberately opens a browser window containing fields for payment processing. It is eager to take user’s private details especially credit card numbers. This alone is highly suspicious.
The warnings, alerts, and all troubles discovered by AutoClean Pro 2018 are all false findings that wish to mislead users and entice them to unlock the full version. Though, we do not recommend this proceedings. It is more appropriate to deal with this rogue program using valid and reputable tools. All you need to do is uninstall AutoClean Pro 2018 through Add-Remove Programs of Windows. After that, thoroughly scan the system with efficient malware and virus removal program as suggested below.
Online Security Scanner Report for 1clickpcclean.com:
|Not yet rated||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: Mar. 28, 2018|
|Currently safe||Ratings: No Data||Updated: Mar. 28, 2018|
How to Remove AutoClean Pro 2018
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall AutoClean Pro 2018 from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select AutoClean Pro 2018 from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds AutoClean Pro 2018 and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of AutoClean Pro 2018 using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for AutoClean Pro 2018 . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all AutoClean Pro 2018 entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that AutoClean Pro 2018 have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan from the menu to see available Scan Method.
6. Next, click on Threat Scan. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to AutoClean Pro 2018.
7. Click Start Scan button to begin checking the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.