Auto PC Booster 2018 is supposedly a computer security and optimization program. However, the way it acts once installed on the computer invalidates what the official website states about this program. It was noticed that Auto PC Booster 2018 is an aggressive application that installs itself onto the computer without user’s authorization. It carries out this invasion through a variation of software bundles.
Most internet users are not aware that some freeware they may obtain from website contains additional programs that can be discretely installed. This is how Auto PC Booster 2018 normally loads itself into the computer. Sadly, apart from this rogue application, downloaded freeware may also install adware and other potentially unwanted program as bonus.
When installed completely, Auto PC Booster 2018 initiates a thorough scan on the system. Similar to most rogue programs, it will identify thousands of potential security risks and errors. Moreover, it repeatedly displays a warning about the danger it can cause when not removed immediately. Thus, most victims are alarmed by the alert not knowing that it is just a scare tactics commonly employed by rogue product.
Unfortunately, user’s option on the scanner window of Auto PC Booster 2018 is only to ‘Repair‘ the problems. However, clicking on the button opens a payment-processing window requiring payment via credit card. This scenario alone is a clear sign that Auto PC Booster 2018 authors wanted to swindle money from computer users. Legit programs usually allows user to scan and fix issues on the system for a certain period before encouraging them to buy the full version.
The only solution to this problem is to remove the fake scanner itself. Auto PC Booster 2018 is classed as rogue application; therefore, there is no need to let it stay on the computer to perform false detection. Below is a guide to remove Auto PC Booster 2018 effectively using virus and malware removal tool.
Online Security Scanner Report for speeduppcutils.com:
|Not yet rated||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: May 07, 2018|
|Unverified||Feedback: No Data||Updated: May 07, 2018|
|Currently safe||Ratings: No Data||Updated: May 07, 2018|
How to Remove Auto PC Booster 2018
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall Auto PC Booster 2018 from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Auto PC Booster 2018 from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Auto PC Booster 2018 and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of Auto PC Booster 2018 using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Auto PC Booster 2018 . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Auto PC Booster 2018 entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Auto PC Booster 2018 have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan from the menu to see available Scan Method.
6. Next, click on Threat Scan. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to Auto PC Booster 2018.
7. Click Start Scan button to begin checking the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.