Experiencing pop-ups or redirects from Appleproductpro.com does not necessary mean that Mac computer or iPhone and iPad gadgets are infected with viruses. Bear in mind that Appleproductpro.com is a suspicious web address that produces deceitful contents specifically fake pop-up alerts and warnings reporting several system damages caused by virus infection. The motive of Appleproductpro.com is to influence users to download the promoted application and install it on their Mac, iPhone, or iPad.
Sadly, the acquired program will never function as it was marketed. Once fully installed, the same tactics of producing fake alerts and messages will occur on the device stating a much greater damage probably to further scare Apple users. The misleading tactics locally however, have a different objective and that is to persuade users to pay for the licensed version of the endorsed application.
It is obvious at this point that Appleproductpro.com is a malicious website that was published with malicious intention of swindling money from innocent victims. By using several misleading tactics to sell their product, it cannot be denied that it is promoting a worthless program that will just waste money of online users or buyers. Therefore, it is suggested to close the browser window right away if it exhibits the fake detection from Appleproductpro.com. If the pop-up and redirects are continuously appearing on the browser, we highly recommend scanning the device with effective anti-malware and anti-virus tools to eliminate the culprit.
Remove Appleproductpro.com from iPhone and iPad
1. Turn Airplane Mode to On.
2. Go to Settings > Safari. On right window, tap the Clear History and Website Data.
3. Double-press the Home button and swipe-up Safari window to close the application.
4. Restart the device.
5. Turn Airplane Mode back to Off.
Procedures to Remove Appleproductpro.com from Mac
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove malicious browser hijacker from internet application.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by Mac users.
Step 1 : Quick Fix - Scan the System with Combo Cleaner
Combo Cleaner is a trusted Mac utility application with complete antivirus and optimization features. It is useful in dealing with adware, malware, and PUP's. Moreover, it can get rid of malicious browser hijacker like Appleproductpro.com. You may need to purchase full version if you require to maximize its premium features.
1. Download the tool from the following page:
2. Double-click the downloaded file and proceed with the installation.
3. In the opened window, drag and drop the Combo Cleaner icon onto your Applications folder icon.
4. Open your Launchpad and click on the Combo Cleaner icon.
5. Wait until antivirus downloads it's latest virus definition updates and click on "Start Combo Scan" to start removing Appleproductpro.com.
6. Free features of Combo Cleaner include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus and privacy scanner, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Proceed with the rest of the removal steps if you are comfortable in manually removing malicious objects associated with the threat.
Step 2 : Remove Browser Extensions that belongs to Appleproductpro.com
1. Locate the add-on or extension that is relevant to the hijacker. To do this, please follow the following depending on affected browser.
Safari - Choose Preferences from the Safari menu, then click the Extensions icon. This will open a window showing all installed extensions.
Chrome - Select Preferences from the Chrome menu, and then click the Extensions link found on the left pane.
Firefox - Choose Add-ons from the Menu. Look at both the Extensions and Plugins lists when it opens a new window.
2. Once you have located Appleproductpro.com or any suspicious objects, click on Remove or Uninstall, to get rid of it.
3. Close the browser and proceed to the next steps.
Step 3 : Double-check with MBAM Tool for Mac
1. Download Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac from this link:
2. Run Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac. It will check for updates and download if most recent version is available. This is necessary in finding recent malware threats including Appleproductpro.com.
3. If it prompts to close all running web browser, please do so. Thus, we advise you to PRINT this guide for your reference before going offline.
4. Once it opens the user interface, please click on Scan button to start scanning your Mac computer.
5. After the scan, Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac will display a list of identified threats, Appleproductpro.com is surely part of it. Be sure to select all items in the list. Then, click Remove button to clean the computer.
Step 4: Delete Appleproductpro.com Login Items
Some browser hijacker may also install login item into compromised account under System Preferences. This object automatically runs Appleproductpro.com during user log in.
1. Go to Apple menu and choose System Preferences.
2. Select Users & Groups from the preferences window.
3. You may need to Unlock this area in order to make changes. Click on the Lock icon on lower left corner of the window.
4. Next, select user account that runs Appleproductpro.com.
5. Click on Login Items tab.
6. Select Appleproductpro.com or any suspicious entries from the list and click on the minus [-] button and confirm your actions. Please see image below for reference.
Optional : If unable to change browser settings, execute these steps:
Some user complains that there is no way to change browser settings because it is grayed out by Appleproductpro.com. In such situation, it is important to check if there is unwanted profile. Please do the following:
1. Quit any running applications and launch System Preferences from your Dock.
2. Under System Preferences, click Profiles.
3. Select Appleproductpro.com or any relevant profile from the left pane. See image below.
4. At the bottom of this window, click minus [-] button to delete the account. Please refer to image above.
5. Close the Profiles window and open the affected browser to change all settings associated with Appleproductpro.com.