Experiencing pop-ups or redirects from Appleproductpro.com does not necessary mean that Mac computer or iPhone and iPad gadgets are infected with viruses. Bear in mind that Appleproductpro.com is a suspicious web address that produces deceitful contents specifically fake pop-up alerts and warnings reporting several system damages caused by virus infection. The motive of Appleproductpro.com is to influence users to download the promoted application and install it on their Mac, iPhone, or iPad.
Sadly, the acquired program will never function as it was marketed. Once fully installed, the same tactics of producing fake alerts and messages will occur on the device stating a much greater damage probably to further scare Apple users. The misleading tactics locally however, have a different objective and that is to persuade users to pay for the licensed version of the endorsed application.
It is obvious at this point that Appleproductpro.com is a malicious website that was published with malicious intention of swindling money from innocent victims. By using several misleading tactics to sell their product, it cannot be denied that it is promoting a worthless program that will just waste money of online users or buyers. Therefore, it is suggested to close the browser window right away if it exhibits the fake detection from Appleproductpro.com. If the pop-up and redirects are continuously appearing on the browser, we highly recommend scanning the device with effective anti-malware and anti-virus tools to eliminate the culprit.
Remove Appleproductpro.com from iPhone and iPad
1. Turn Airplane Mode to On.
2. Go to Settings > Safari. On right window, tap the Clear History and Website Data.
3. Double-press the Home button and swipe-up Safari window to close the application.
4. Restart the device.
5. Turn Airplane Mode back to Off.
Procedures to Remove Appleproductpro.com from Mac
This section contains comprehensive guide for Mac users. It will help you remove malicious browser hijacker from internet application.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by Mac users.
Quick Fix - Scan the System with Combo Cleaner
Combo Cleaner is a trusted Mac utility application with complete antivirus and optimization features. It is useful in dealing with adware, malware, and PUP's. Moreover, it can get rid of malicious browser hijacker like Appleproductpro.com. You may need to purchase full version if you require to maximize its premium features.
1. Download the tool from the following page:
2. Double-click the downloaded file and proceed with the installation.
3. In the opened window, drag and drop the Combo Cleaner icon onto your Applications folder icon.
4. Open your Launchpad and click on the Combo Cleaner icon.
5. Wait until antivirus downloads it's latest virus definition updates and click on "Start Combo Scan" to start removing Appleproductpro.com.
6. Free features of Combo Cleaner include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus and privacy scanner, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Proceed with the rest of the removal steps if you are comfortable in manually removing malicious objects associated with the threat.
Step 1 : Double-check with MBAM Tool for Mac
1. Download Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac from the link below.
2. Run Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac. It will check for updates and download if most recent version is available. This is necessary in finding recent malware threats including Appleproductpro.com.
3. If it prompts to close all running web browser, please do so. Thus, we advise you to PRINT this guide for your reference before going offline.
4. Once it opens the user interface, please click on Scan button to start scanning your Mac computer.
5. After the scan, Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac will display a list of identified threats, Appleproductpro.com is surely part of it. Be sure to select all items in the list. Then, click Remove button to clean the computer.
Get rid of Appleproductpro.com Pop-ups (Notification)
Most of the time, browser hijackers are combined with intrusive pop-up ads originating from the source website Appleproductpro.com. It is taking advantage of push notification feature of popular internet programs like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Edge. These pop-up ads from Appleproductpro.com are extra ordinary as it exceeds the normal display volume and they are certainly annoying.
Normally, Appleproductpro.com pop-ups will start to bombard internet browser screen with pop-ups if web user was deceived to click “Allow” button that triggers the said website to send push notification. To stop Appleproductpro.com from showing the pop-ups, please execute the procedures below. Remember, these steps may only be successful after the removal of the main component or dubious browser extension.
1. On Google Chrome browser, input the following in the address bar and press Enter:
2. Navigate to the list under "Allow" section and look for Appleproductpro.com.
3. Click the ellipses (3 dots) beside Appleproductpro.com list to reveal the options.
4. Click on Block or Remove to stop Appleproductpro.com from displaying pop-up ads on Google Chrome browser.
6. Please restart Google Chrome browser.
1. On Mozilla Firefox browser, type the following in the address bar and press Enter key:
2. Navigate below to Permission area and look for Notifications.
3. Click the Settings button aligned with the Notifications.
4. Look for Appleproductpro.com entry and change the Status to Block.
5. Click on Save Changes and restart Mozilla Firefox and check if Appleproductpro.com pop-up is gone.
1. On top menu, click on Safari and then, select Preferences from the drop-down list.
2. Click on Websites tab to open its settings.
3. Select Notifications from the left sidebar.
4. On right panel, it will display a list of websites with "Allow" attribute.
5. Find and click on Appleproductpro.com.
6. You may choose to Deny or Remove it from the notification list.
7. You may now restart Safari browser and see if Appleproductpro.com pop-up is gone.
1. Assuming that Edge browser is open, click on the ellipses (3 dots) on upper right corner to open the Settings. Alternatively, you can press Alt + X on the keyboard.
2. Select Settings from the drop-down list.
3. Click on Advanced.
4. Under Website Permissions area, click on Manage Permissions button.
4. Find and select Appleproductpro.com from the list. Click on X button to stop it from showing pop-up ads or notifications.
5. You may now restart Edge browser.