Apple-vpn-pro.com is another hoax website that will appear on the browser as part of multiple aggressive redirects. Users may encounter the pop-up or redirect when visiting malicious websites that may be infected, or published intentionally to divert web user’s browser to predefined websites. If Apple-vpn-pro.com is constantly appearing on the browser whether it is on Mac, iPhone, or iPad, this may signify adware infection.
Viewing the page by Apple-vpn-pro.com, web users can be easily deceived by the contents stating that iPhone, iPad, or Mac system is infected by a virus. The page also contains brief explanation and convincing procedures to remove the virus. Please note that there are several web sites producing the same pop-ups and redirects and the main target of this online fraud are Apple users.
As show in the image below, Apple-vpn-pro.com attempts to influence web users to download the recommended application. Unfortunately, suspicious websites like this often promotes unnecessary product that is not helpful in fixing virus or any sort of device problems. These questionable apps are simply useless utilities that were made to generate money for their creators while using various techniques to swindle money from users.
Pop-ups shown by Apple-vpn-pro.com are actually misleading. Its detection is purely imaginative and it will issue the same virus infection warning even on clean devices. Obviously, the purpose of Apple-vpn-pro.com is to sell a product through fraudulent manner. Therefore, we highly suggest to cease the pop-up right away and scan the computer to check if the source of the Apple-vpn-pro.com pop-up and redirects is due to adware infection.
Remove Apple-vpn-pro.com from iPhone and iPad
1. Turn Airplane Mode to On.
2. Go to Settings > Safari. On right window, tap the Clear History and Website Data.
3. Double-press the Home button and swipe-up Safari window to close the application.
4. Restart the device.
5. Turn Airplane Mode back to Off.
Procedures to Remove Apple-vpn-pro.com from Mac
This section contains comprehensive guide for Mac users. It will help you remove malicious browser hijacker from internet application.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by Mac users.
Quick Fix - Scan the System with Combo Cleaner
Combo Cleaner is a trusted Mac utility application with complete antivirus and optimization features. It is useful in dealing with adware, malware, and PUP's. Moreover, it can get rid of malicious browser hijacker like Apple-vpn-pro.com. You may need to purchase full version if you require to maximize its premium features.
1. Download the tool from the following page:
2. Double-click the downloaded file and proceed with the installation.
3. In the opened window, drag and drop the Combo Cleaner icon onto your Applications folder icon.
4. Open your Launchpad and click on the Combo Cleaner icon.
5. Wait until antivirus downloads it's latest virus definition updates and click on "Start Combo Scan" to start removing Apple-vpn-pro.com.
6. Free features of Combo Cleaner include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus and privacy scanner, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Proceed with the rest of the removal steps if you are comfortable in manually removing malicious objects associated with the threat.
Step 1 : Double-check with MBAM Tool for Mac
1. Download Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac from the link below.
2. Run Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac. It will check for updates and download if most recent version is available. This is necessary in finding recent malware threats including Apple-vpn-pro.com.
3. If it prompts to close all running web browser, please do so. Thus, we advise you to PRINT this guide for your reference before going offline.
4. Once it opens the user interface, please click on Scan button to start scanning your Mac computer.
5. After the scan, Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac will display a list of identified threats, Apple-vpn-pro.com is surely part of it. Be sure to select all items in the list. Then, click Remove button to clean the computer.
Get rid of Apple-vpn-pro.com Pop-ups (Notification)
Most of the time, browser hijackers are combined with intrusive pop-up ads originating from the source website Apple-vpn-pro.com. It is taking advantage of push notification feature of popular internet programs like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Edge. These pop-up ads from Apple-vpn-pro.com are extra ordinary as it exceeds the normal display volume and they are certainly annoying.
Normally, Apple-vpn-pro.com pop-ups will start to bombard internet browser screen with pop-ups if web user was deceived to click “Allow” button that triggers the said website to send push notification. To stop Apple-vpn-pro.com from showing the pop-ups, please execute the procedures below. Remember, these steps may only be successful after the removal of the main component or dubious browser extension.
1. On Google Chrome browser, input the following in the address bar and press Enter:
2. Navigate to the list under "Allow" section and look for Apple-vpn-pro.com.
3. Click the ellipses (3 dots) beside Apple-vpn-pro.com list to reveal the options.
4. Click on Block or Remove to stop Apple-vpn-pro.com from displaying pop-up ads on Google Chrome browser.
6. Please restart Google Chrome browser.
1. On Mozilla Firefox browser, type the following in the address bar and press Enter key:
2. Navigate below to Permission area and look for Notifications.
3. Click the Settings button aligned with the Notifications.
4. Look for Apple-vpn-pro.com entry and change the Status to Block.
5. Click on Save Changes and restart Mozilla Firefox and check if Apple-vpn-pro.com pop-up is gone.
1. On top menu, click on Safari and then, select Preferences from the drop-down list.
2. Click on Websites tab to open its settings.
3. Select Notifications from the left sidebar.
4. On right panel, it will display a list of websites with "Allow" attribute.
5. Find and click on Apple-vpn-pro.com.
6. You may choose to Deny or Remove it from the notification list.
7. You may now restart Safari browser and see if Apple-vpn-pro.com pop-up is gone.
1. Assuming that Edge browser is open, click on the ellipses (3 dots) on upper right corner to open the Settings. Alternatively, you can press Alt + X on the keyboard.
2. Select Settings from the drop-down list.
3. Click on Advanced.
4. Under Website Permissions area, click on Manage Permissions button.
4. Find and select Apple-vpn-pro.com from the list. Click on X button to stop it from showing pop-up ads or notifications.
5. You may now restart Edge browser.