Antivirus Security Pro 2014 is fake virus removal program. Similar to a computer virus, it can take control of the computer and perform its tasks without your command. Marketing the bogus product is the main goal of this malware. Through fake alerts and bogus warning, Antivirus Security Pro 2014 attempts to persuade victims to purchase the registration code stating that it is needed to remove the threats.
Antivirus Security Pro 2014 also blocks Internet access, while it gives a warning pointing that virus infection is the main cause. In the end, you will notice that this malware is forcing you to purchase the full version of Antivirus Security Pro 2014 by pretending to be an antivirus program. Be advised that all viruses, Trojans, and other threats found by this rogue tool are unreal. Threats were revealed in order to persuade you to upgrade Antivirus Security Pro 2014 to full version.
There is no doubt that having the Antivirus Security Pro 2014 registration key will stop some irregularities on the computer. After all, it was made with that principle. The big question is will you be able to clean the computer with Antivirus Security Pro 2014 full version? It is a rogue program, malware, or virus. Call it whatever you want. As long as it is present on the computer, system and other data in it are in danger. Thus, the only way to clean your PC is to remove Antivirus Security Pro 2014. There are certain methods to remove this malware but paying for the registration code is not a preference.
How to Remove Antivirus Security Pro 2014
Stage 1: Activating the Rogue Program
To easily uninstall Antivirus Security Pro 2014, we need to upgrade it to full version. As you can observe, computer has limited function. Thus, it is difficult to perform removal procedure at this stage. To activate Antivirus Security Pro 2014, click on Buy Full Edition button at the bottom of the console and enter the serial number below. If it prompts for email address, you can input anything you want.
Antivirus Security Pro 2014 Activation Code: AA39754E-715219CE
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Antivirus Security Pro 2014 and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for Antivirus Security Pro 2014′ leftover with Microsoft’s Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Antivirus Security Pro 2014. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Antivirus Security Pro 2014 entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Antivirus Security Pro 2014 have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Post Last Modified On November 27, 2013