Antivirus Security Pro 2013 is a PC infection cause by a member of WinwebSec family of malware. This fake antivirus software is known as rogue and disguise as a security tool that helps protect your computer against threats. To prove this claim, Antivirus Security Pro 2013 runs a virus scan each time you start Windows. The results from this test are so alarming due to a number of threats identified on the computer. In addition, Antivirus Security Pro 2013 produces pop-up alerts stating the same warning and advises to clean the PC with the paid version of the program.
Usual infection of Antivirus Security Pro 2013 virus is via Trojan and other relevant malware. If installed on the computer, this rogue software commences changes on the computer and drop some files on the system. It also adds some registry items that prevent you from running any installed software on the compromised PC.
If you try to remove Antivirus Security Pro 2013, you will find that there is no way unless you have the full version of it. Only the working variant can give you access to Control Panel, where you can uninstall the malware. Running Antivirus Security Pro 2013 on full version also gives you the liberty to download legitimate removal tools and scanners. You do not have to buy the Antivirus Security Pro 2013 registration key, it is provided in the instructions below.
How to Remove Antivirus Security Pro 2013
Stage 1: Activating the Rogue Program
To easily uninstall Antivirus Security Pro 2013, we need to upgrade it to full version. As you can observe, computer has limited function. Thus, it is difficult to perform removal procedure at this stage. To activate Antivirus Security Pro 2013, click on Buy Full Edition button at the bottom of the console and enter the serial number below. If it prompts for email address, you can input anything you want.
Antivirus Security Pro 2013 Activation Code: AA39754E-715219CE
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Antivirus Security Pro 2013 and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for Antivirus Security Pro 2013′ leftover with Microsoft’s Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Antivirus Security Pro 2013. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Antivirus Security Pro 2013 entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Antivirus Security Pro 2013 have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
2 thoughts on “Remove Antivirus Security Pro 2013”
It rejects the activation key when I enter it and click OK. Any recommendations?
Matt, try this one and see if this will work. I used it to remove Antivirus Security Pro. Although, yours has ‘2013’. I’m certain they are the same based on the graphical user interface.
Antivirus Security Pro 2013 Registration Key: