Advanced System Repair Pro is a bogus security and optimization program characterized by pushy pop-up messages asking computer users to purchase the registered version of the software. To further convince users, Advanced System Repair Pro will pop-up several warnings and alerts showcasing different issues identified on the computer. It publishes a false reports indicating that issues were detected such as privacy traces, junk files, invalid registry entries, corrupted files, and malware infection.
Advanced System Repair Pro is a Rogue Tool
Initially, Advanced System Repair Pro is marketed as valid system optimizer claiming to have adequate features to keep the computer in top condition. As shown in the image below, it offers attractive functions like Startup Optimizer, System Optimizations, Driver Updates, Malware Remover, Disk Defragmenter, Corrupted Files and Error Fixer, and so on. Probably, these promising elements are additional influencing factors that entice computer users into obtaining the paid version of Advanced System Repair Pro.
Before purchasing the Advanced System Repair Pro registration code, computer users must know that this tool is a counterfeit application. On some terms, it is a rogue software that was developed to produce non-existent errors and threats on the computer in order to persuade users into purchasing the Advanced System Repair Pro licensed key. It uses misleading techniques and produces many kinds of fake system failures that urge users to perform immediate fixing using the full version of the program.
What to do with Advanced System Repair Pro?
While this rogue tool is present on the computer, it repeatedly performs the same aggressive scans and persistent pop-up alerts. It will never stop pushing for the registration of Advanced System Repair Pro to the point that it becomes to too much disturbing. The point is, only the removal of this rogue tool can restore the computer back to its pristine condition. After all, there is not enough data, which proves the importance of having Advanced System Repair Pro; therefore, removing it is not a bad idea.
Perform the steps below in exact order to completely remove Advanced System Repair Pro from an infected computer. As suggested, scanning the computer with efficient virus and malware removal tools are important to locate and delete hidden objects related to the rogue program.
Advanced System Repair Pro Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Step 1 : Uninstall Advanced System Repair Pro from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Advanced System Repair Pro from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Step 2 : Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Advanced System Repair Pro and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Step 3 : Double-check for leftover of Advanced System Repair Pro using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Advanced System Repair Pro . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message "This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product." You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Advanced System Repair Pro entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Advanced System Repair Pro have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Step 4 : Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
To remove Advanced System Repair Pro automatically, scanning the computer with this powerful anti-malware tool is recommended. This scanner does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering rogue application like Advanced System Repair Pro that slows down the system performance.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan to start checking the computer for malicious files. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to Advanced System Repair Pro.
6. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.