Advance System Care is endorsed as award-winning PC protection software. Aside from that, the program asserts that it can clean, optimize, and speed up your computer. At first, Advance System Care may appear like a valid program that can do many things to keep the computer in perfect running condition. However, there is still no attestation on its effectiveness once it is installed.
After through diagnostic, we noticed that Advance System Care might arrive on the computer alongside freeware. This is alarming because some free software were made to spread malware, adware, and potentially unwanted program. Therefore, the deployment method used by Advance System Care makers is doubtful. Not to mention that this program may be installed on the computer without user’s full consent. Browser redirects and annoying pop-up ads are also seen as a way to promote Advance System Care.
Once running on the PC, Advance System Care may initiate system scan that will display bogus results. Obviously, it aims to draw users attention by sending an alert about several irregularities found during the scan process. Advance System Care will attempt to deceive users with various warnings and scan results in order to induce them to pay for the registered version of this program.
As you can see, Advance System Care only wants your money. This is just one of the many rogue computer utility software that do not perform well after user made a purchase. If you need valid and effective tools to take care of your PC, we highly suggest buying them at reputable developers and legitimate websites.
Online Security Scanner Report for advancepctools.info:
|No issues||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: March 14, 2017|
|Link is safe||Feedback: No Data||Updated: March 14, 2017|
|Currently safe||Ratings: No Data||Updated: March 14, 2017|
How to Remove Advance System Care
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall Advance System Care from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. “Uninstall or Change a Program” window will open. Select Advance System Care from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Advance System Care and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of Advance System Care using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Advance System Care . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Advance System Care entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Advance System Care have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to Advance System Care.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.