Advance PC Protector is endorse as all-on-one computer optimization and protection tool. Among its features are malware defense and removal, increase system response time, Windows registry optimization, system restore creation, and so on. As you can see, some functions being offered by Advance PC Protector are already built-in with Windows operating system, or some have no significant value. In fact, there is still no proven studies that optimization tool can really make computer “run like brand new” again as what it projects on official website.
Another thing why computer security experts are not attuned with these tools is due to suspicious deployment method. Programs like Advance PC Protector normally enters the computer through software bundles. Most users are not aware on the installation of surplus programs because they are commonly installed by default. Therefore, sudden existence of optimization tool is deemed by some user are part of virus attack.
Technically, Advance PC Protector is not classified as computer virus. During our diagnostic, we observe that it functions the same way as many scan-and-detect programs. It can identify issues and troubles on the computer but will only let user fix them after paying for Advance PC Protector license key. Keep in mind that most reliable and effective programs provides working version that cleans and fix but only for limited period only.
If you need to remove Advance PC Protector, please see our guide below. It is advised to scan the computer with recommended tools to see if there are any malicious items in the computer.
Online Security Scanner Report for advancepcprotector.com:
|Not yet rated||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: Oct. 21, 2018|
|Minimal risk||Feedback: No Data||Updated: Oct. 21, 2018|
|Currently safe||Ratings: No Data||Updated: Oct. 21, 2018|
Advance PC Protector Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall Advance PC Protector from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Advance PC Protector from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Advance PC Protector and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of Advance PC Protector using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Advance PC Protector . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Advance PC Protector entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Advance PC Protector have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to Advance PC Protector.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.
Post Last Modified On February 9, 2019