Advance PC Protector is endorse as all-on-one computer optimization and protection tool. Among its features are malware defense and removal, increase system response time, Windows registry optimization, system restore creation, and so on. As you can see, some functions being offered by Advance PC Protector are already built-in with Windows operating system, or some have no significant value. In fact, there is still no proven studies that optimization tool can really make computer “run like brand new” again as what it projects on official website.
Another thing why computer security experts are not attuned with these tools is due to suspicious deployment method. Programs like Advance PC Protector normally enters the computer through software bundles. Most users are not aware on the installation of surplus programs because they are commonly installed by default. Therefore, sudden existence of optimization tool is deemed by some user are part of virus attack.
Technically, Advance PC Protector is not classified as computer virus. During our diagnostic, we observe that it functions the same way as many scan-and-detect programs. It can identify issues and troubles on the computer but will only let user fix them after paying for Advance PC Protector license key. Keep in mind that most reliable and effective programs provides working version that cleans and fix but only for limited period only.
If you need to remove Advance PC Protector, please see our guide below. It is advised to scan the computer with recommended tools to see if there are any malicious items in the computer.
Advance PC Protector Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Quick Fix - Scan the PC with Combo Cleaner for Windows
Combo Cleaner is a trusted PC security and optimization tool equipped with powerful virus and malware detection engine. This program can get rid of fake optimization tool like Advance PC Protector through this procedure.
1. Download the application from the following page:
2. Save the file to your preferred location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file CCSetup.exe and install with the default settings.
4. At the end of the setup process, click Finish to run Combo Cleaner.
5. The tool will update the signature file, please wait for this process to complete.
6. To begin checking for threats like Advance PC Protector, click on the Start Scan button. Wait for this scan to finish.
7. At the end of the scan process, click on Remove all threats to delete Advance PC Protector rogue tool including all malicious objects from the computer.
Free features of Combo Cleaner for Windows include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus, privacy scanner, and to delete identified threats, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Please continue with the succeeding removal procedures if your are comfortable to manually get rid of the threat and malicious items linked with it.
Step 1 : End the running process of Advance PC Protector
1. Open Task Manager by pressing CTRL+Alt+Del on your keyboard and select Task Manager. Alternatively, you can right-click on the Windows Taskbar and click on Task Manager from the list.
2. When Task Manager opens, be sure that you are viewing the Processes tab.
3. Look for Advance PC Protector and then, click End Task. If that name is not present, look for any suspicious program. Take note of the malware name as we have to uninstall it later.
4. You may now close Task Manager and proceed with the next step.
Step 2 : Uninstall Advance PC Protector from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Advance PC Protector from the list. If not present, look for any malicious software. You may click on Installed on to see the most recent entry.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove Advance PC Protector unwanted program.
Step 3 : Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Advance PC Protector and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Step 4 : Double-check for leftover of Advance PC Protector using Anti-malware Program
To remove Advance PC Protector automatically, scanning the computer with this powerful anti-malware tool is recommended. This scanner does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering rogue application like Advance PC Protector that slows down the system performance.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan to start checking the computer for malicious files. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to Advance PC Protector.
6. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.