AccelPCPro is a doubtful computer security and optimization tool that arises from the family of rogue program. It presents features like malware scanner, registry fixers, PC optimization, and many others. Integrated in its console is the endorsement of another unwanted program Driver Updater. Either program promotes one another on their specific graphical user interface.
Like most potentially unwanted applications, AccelPCPro may arrive on the computer unexpectedly via software bundles. It is seen packed to widely spread freeware disguising as free games, utilities, media players, and vital tools. Once the freeware is loaded onto the computer, it runs a stealthy installation of AccelPCPro.
After successful installation, AccelPCPro immediately commences a scan on the computer. Several errors in registry, startup, and programs will try to get user’s attention. In addition, AccelPCPro warns user of malware and PUP threats that needs to be removed right away. However, removal of threats and fixes to errors will only be available after paying for the registered version of AccelPCPro.
It is obvious that undertaking automatic scans and producing various alerts are just scare tactics to lure computer users to activate AccelPCPro. In short, authors of this rogue application aim to get profit from this fraudulent marketing scheme. Therefore, we suggests removing AccelPCPro immediately and not to fall with deceitful method perpetuated by cyber criminals. For a complete guide to get rid of AccelPCPro, please visit the removal section on this page.
How to Remove AccelPCPro
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall AccelPCPro from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select AccelPCPro from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds AccelPCPro and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of AccelPCPro using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for AccelPCPro . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all AccelPCPro entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that AccelPCPro have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to AccelPCPro.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.
Post Last Modified On October 14, 2019