3solo.biz is a redirect adware that has no other tangible purpose other than sending advertisements to web browser programs. A visit to 3solo.biz is often without the intention of web users because it is compelled by a series of redirects when viewing malicious websites. Normally, online users end up on this questionable URL if they visit websites that entails illegal online activities such as providing software and media, which they do not owe the rights to it. These kind of online patent violators are usually the haven of computer threats especially adware and malware. Hence, experiencing 3solo.biz redirect on the browser does not represent a virus infection on the computer. Virulent scripts running on the websites normally trigger the web browser to pass on with several websites and pages.
The distinguishing factor that concludes infection is when 3solo.biz displays the redirect in unrelenting routine. Meaning, it shows up as soon as the browser starts and continue to stick on web pages when user is surfing the internet. This occurrence would be very troubling because there is no way that user can browse the internet with ease as 3solo.biz tirelessly pop-ups, redirects, and overshadow the web pages being navigated by online users. In the long run, this event might lead to additional infection of potentially unwanted program (PUP) or malware because the redirect pages contains links and endorsement that may persuade users to install an unusual app.
To conclude, as long as there is an adware on the browser, 3solo.biz or similar invasive website will continue to haunt web users. Obviously, the solution would be to eliminate the threat and get back the browser program to its previous tip-top condition. Procedures in the removal of 3solo.biz redirect are outlined below along with free virus and malware removal tools. Execute the steps in exact order to make sure that no more remnants of 3solo.biz are left on the computer.
3solo.biz Removal Procedure
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Scan the computer with MBAM Tool
This malware removal tool is free and easy to use. It scans, detects and removes any threats like Trojan, virus, PUP, adware and malicious redirects like 3solo.biz. The tool is powerful enough to find hazardous items that are hidden on the computer.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
To remove 3solo.biz from Mac OS, please use the tool that was designed specifically for Macintosh users.
Malwarebytes For Mac Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MBSetup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to 3solo.biz.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats including 3solo.biz and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.
Stage 2 : Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
1. Download the tool called AdwCleaner from the location stated below.
Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Once you have completed the download, please close all running programs on the computer.
3. Locate the file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. It searches for presence of harmful programs, plug-ins, add-ons, or any data that were found malicious and linked to 3solo.biz. You need to Clean all items detected by this tool.
5. Once scan is done, the tool may need to reboot your computer to finalize the cleaning process.
6. After reboot, AdwCleaner will display the log file of the recent scan.
Stage 3 : Remove 3solo.biz Pop-up Notification
These procedures in stopping 3solo.biz pop-up notification may only be effective if relevant extension do not exist on the browser. If ever there is a relevant extension currently installed, this push notification configuration will reinstate during browser start-up. So, make sure that you have removed any malicious extension from the browser before executing the following steps.
For Google Chrome Users
1. Open Google Chrome browser.
2. Type the following strings in the address box and press Enter on your keyboard: chrome://settings/content/notifications
3. Navigate to “Allow” section and find 3solo.biz from the list.
4. Click on More Actions and select Block from the options.
5. Please restart Google Chrome browser.
For Mozilla Firefox Users
1. Open Mozilla Firefox browser program.
2. Type the following strings on address bar and press Enter on keyboard: about:preferences#privacy
3. Under Permissions section, click on Settings button beside Notifications.
4. Look for 3solo.biz and set the status to Block.
5. Lastly, click Save Changes and restart Mozilla Firefox browser.
Option: Alternative Method to Clean Up Internet Browser from 3solo.biz
Cleaning your internet browser from clutter and unwanted add-on/extension is a must when dealing with 3solo.biz. The procedure below discuss on resetting various browsers to its default state.
Remove 3solo.biz from Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome application.
2. In the address bar please type the this string: chrome://settings/ and then, press Enter on keyboard.
3. Scroll down, then click Advanced…
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page until you see Reset and Clean Up section.
5. Click on Restore settings to their original defaults button. If it prompts for confirmation, please click Reset Settings to proceed.
This function will reset your home page, new tab page, search engine, and other areas affected by 3solo.biz. Unwanted extensions will also be removed from the browser. This will not affect your bookmarks, history, and other saved data.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to Default
This section describes how to remove unwanted extension from Firefox that may be related to 3solo.biz. This process can fix many browser issues by restoring Firefox to factory settings without affecting your essential information (bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, and Internet cookies) on the browser. If you desire to remove only specific extension, please see manual add-on removal from this link.
1. Navigate to Firefox menu at the top of the browser and access the Help area. Click on Troubleshooting Information.
2. A new tab will appear. You will notice a section on upper-right corner of the screen stating Reset Firefox to its default state. Click the Reset Firefox button.
3. If confirmation window appears, click Reset Firefox to continue.
4. Firefox browser will close and start the resetting process. When done, it will display a list of restored data. 3solo.biz redirect and pop-up should be gone by now. Click Finish to open a fresh version of Firefox.
Restore Internet Explorer to Default Settings
1. Open Internet Explorer and navigate to top menu. Click Tools, and then Internet Options.
2. Select Advanced tab on Internet Options window.
3. On lower part of the window, under Reset Internet Explorer Settings area, click the Reset button. Please see image for reference.
Your data like favorites, bookmark, and history will remain it the browser. However, this process may delete add-ons by 3solo.biz and other unknown objects. If you prefer to carry out the procedure manually, please see view instructions here.