Its official website asserts that 1Click System Mechanic can keep PC’s running smooth, fast, and error-free. It has optimization features like registry cleanup, add-on remover, start-up manager, and many others. Other similar products that we have tested also offer the same elements. Hence, we noticed that most of them are employing scan and detect function, which we see as scare tactics to entice users into purchasing the full version of 1Click System Mechanic.
After running a scan, this program will prompt an alert stating several issues found on the computer. To exaggerate its claims, 1Click System Mechanic will detect hundreds of troubles that need to repair. As mentioned, the only way to fix them is by paying for the registration code of 1Click System Mechanic. Thus, if user choose to continue with the process, the program will pop-up its payment processing webpage wherein users are required to fill-up all the fields including credit card information.
Being unsafe on revealing payment details is just one worry we are facing with 1Click System Mechanic. Added to that, this program is using malicious method to spread all over the internet. 1Click System Mechanic is typically packed to suspicious freeware and shareware. Pop-up ads and redirects on certain websites are utilized to promote 1Click System Mechanic and carry out a forceful installation on visitor’s computer.
As of now, there is no importance to capitalize on this optimization tool. In fact, Windows operating systems have built-in programs that can perform much better that those offered by 1Click System Mechanic. Therefore, we highly suggest immediate removal of this unwanted program. Its presence and running processes may just increase system resources usage that can result to slow down and system crashes.
1Click System Mechanic Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Quick Fix - Scan the PC with Combo Cleaner for Windows
Combo Cleaner is a trusted PC security and optimization tool equipped with powerful virus and malware detection engine. This program can get rid of fake optimization tool like 1Click System Mechanic through this procedure.
1. Download the application from the following page:
2. Save the file to your preferred location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file CCSetup.exe and install with the default settings.
4. At the end of the setup process, click Finish to run Combo Cleaner.
5. The tool will update the signature file, please wait for this process to complete.
6. To begin checking for threats like 1Click System Mechanic, click on the Start Scan button. Wait for this scan to finish.
7. At the end of the scan process, click on Remove all threats to delete 1Click System Mechanic rogue tool including all malicious objects from the computer.
Free features of Combo Cleaner for Windows include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus, privacy scanner, and to delete identified threats, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Please continue with the succeeding removal procedures if your are comfortable to manually get rid of the threat and malicious items linked with it.
Step 1 : End the running process of 1Click System Mechanic
1. Open Task Manager by pressing CTRL+Alt+Del on your keyboard and select Task Manager. Alternatively, you can right-click on the Windows Taskbar and click on Task Manager from the list.
2. When Task Manager opens, be sure that you are viewing the Processes tab.
3. Look for 1Click System Mechanic and then, click End Task. If that name is not present, look for any suspicious program. Take note of the malware name as we have to uninstall it later.
4. You may now close Task Manager and proceed with the next step.
Step 2 : Uninstall 1Click System Mechanic from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select 1Click System Mechanic from the list. If not present, look for any malicious software. You may click on Installed on to see the most recent entry.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove 1Click System Mechanic unwanted program.
Step 3 : Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds 1Click System Mechanic and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Step 4 : Double-check for leftover of 1Click System Mechanic using Anti-malware Program
To remove 1Click System Mechanic automatically, scanning the computer with this powerful anti-malware tool is recommended. This scanner does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering rogue application like 1Click System Mechanic that slows down the system performance.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan to start checking the computer for malicious files. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to 1Click System Mechanic.
6. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.