PCAsperiusPro is a computer security and enhancement application from the family of rogue tool called PC Accelerate Pro. When installed on the computer, the conceited tool continuously issue pop-up warnings and alerts stating that it has identified numerous errors and threats. To maintain its assertion, PCAsperiusPro will run a thorough scan on the computer and display a result showing the same findings. It will continue on this inducing stage until it convince users to fix the troubles using the paid version of PCAsperiusPro. All of these annoyances may have been avoided if user refrains from downloading dubious freeware specifically if source is questionable.
How PC Asperius Pro infects the computer?
Typically, the threat actors behind the rogue tool PCAsperiusPro are using various techniques when spreading the unwanted program. But all of the involved method will allow the fake optimizer to discretely enter the computer and run a setup without getting detected. Users will only learn of its presence when PCAsperiusPro initializes the thorough system scan. At this stage, its intention is to scare computer users by issuing a bunch of faulty detection like PUP presence, start-up errors, incorrect registry values, missing files, and many more defects that do not actually exist. Its scan simulation may look realistic, but do not be tricked by this misleading system diagnostics because it performs identical scheme even on clean or newly formatted computer.
Getting rid of PC Asperius Pro
It is evident that PCAsperiusPro wants a sale and deception is its main scheme to influence users into paying for the registered copy. This is the reason why clicking on any button within the graphical interface opens up a window of online payment processor each time user attempts to resolve issues. Do not spend a penny for this worthless and bogus application. Instead, immediately remove it from the computer to restore safety and order.
For a complete guide to remove PCAsperiusPro, please explore the next section. Complete procedures are provided along with virus and malware scanners to check the computer and delete any hidden malicious objects associated with PCAsperiusPro.
PCAsperiusPro Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Quick Fix - Scan the PC with Combo Cleaner for Windows
Combo Cleaner is a trusted PC security and optimization tool equipped with powerful virus and malware detection engine. This program can get rid of fake optimization tool like PCAsperiusPro through this procedure.
1. Download the application from the following page:
2. Save the file to your preferred location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file CCSetup.exe and install with the default settings.
4. At the end of the setup process, click Finish to run Combo Cleaner.
5. The tool will update the signature file, please wait for this process to complete.
6. To begin checking for threats like PCAsperiusPro, click on the Start Scan button. Wait for this scan to finish.
7. At the end of the scan process, click on Remove all threats to delete PCAsperiusPro rogue tool including all malicious objects from the computer.
Free features of Combo Cleaner for Windows include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus, privacy scanner, and to delete identified threats, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Please continue with the succeeding removal procedures if your are comfortable to manually get rid of the threat and malicious items linked with it.
Step 1 : End the running process of PCAsperiusPro
1. Open Task Manager by pressing CTRL+Alt+Del on your keyboard and select Task Manager. Alternatively, you can right-click on the Windows Taskbar and click on Task Manager from the list.
2. When Task Manager opens, be sure that you are viewing the Processes tab.
3. Look for PCAsperiusPro and then, click End Task. If that name is not present, look for any suspicious program. Take note of the malware name as we have to uninstall it later.
4. You may now close Task Manager and proceed with the next step.
Step 2 : Uninstall PCAsperiusPro from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select PCAsperiusPro from the list. If not present, look for any malicious software. You may click on Installed on to see the most recent entry.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove PCAsperiusPro unwanted program.
Step 3 : Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds PCAsperiusPro and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Step 4 : Double-check for leftover of PCAsperiusPro using Anti-malware Program
To remove PCAsperiusPro automatically, scanning the computer with this powerful anti-malware tool is recommended. This scanner does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering rogue application like PCAsperiusPro that slows down the system performance.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan to start checking the computer for malicious files. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to PCAsperiusPro.
6. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.