The computer should not be exposed to the News-putisu.com website or its related pop-up advertisements. When visiting this website or clicking on its advertisements, visitors run the risk of installing malware or adware on their computers. As a result, users of the internet should avoid dubious websites that frequently use redirect scripts that route browser programs to News-putisu.com.
The News-putisu.com notification
The message “News-putisu.com wants to show notification” is what typically prompts a user’s first visit to this website. Some users who frequently encounter such pop-ups prefer to grant permission without recognizing that News-putisu.com is not an ordinary website. The individuals behind News-putisu.com are using this function to get over ad blocking software while ordinary and clear sites use the push notification section to deliver messages and updates.
Push notifications from News-putisu.com frequently contain malicious pop-up ads intended to direct the browser program to harmful websites. If you click a link in this pop-up, a browser window could open with links to dubious sites like Desktopsecurityradar.com, Oneqanatclub.com, News-hizade.cc, and others.
Clicks from News-putisu.com try to attract web visitors to download and install potentially unwanted programs, including the recently identified malware known as BestShoppingResults, AutosWorld and the likes in addition to displaying questionable webpages to internet users.
Stopping the News-putisu.com pop-up
Deleting the objectionable URL may fix the problem because inclusion in the list of approved websites that can utilize push notification is frequently the cause of the obnoxious pop-up. Adware installation is a problem in some situations, though, which the first approach cannot address. Computer users must perform a full scan of the computer with powerful anti-virus and anti-malware software in this type of circumstance.
The next section covers detailed instructions for preventing News-putisu.com pop-up advertisements and getting rid of any related adware. Please follow the instructions exactly to guarantee that the threat has been completely eliminated.
|Initial pop-up goal||Prompting web user to Allow push notification. If granted, News-putisu.com will use this feature to send aggressive pop-up ads.|
|Website purpose||To display different kinds of malicious ads on the browser using the push notification window of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge.|
|Current IP address||188.8.131.52|
News-putisu.com Removal Procedure
Below is a systematic instruction that is very useful in getting rid of the potentially unwanted program (PUP) from compromised computer.
In order to totally eliminate the threat, it is vital to follow the process in exact manner.
Quick Fix - Scan the PC with Combo Cleaner for Windows
Combo Cleaner is a trusted PC security and optimization tool equipped with a powerful virus and malware detection engine. This program can get rid of pop-up and redirect adware like News-putisu.com through this procedure.
1. Download the application from the following page:
2. Save the file to your preferred location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file CCSetup.exe and install with the default settings.
4. At the end of the setup process, click Finish to run Combo Cleaner.
5. The tool will update the signature file; please wait for this process to complete.
6. To begin checking for threats like News-putisu.com, click on the Start Scan button. Wait for this scan to finish.
7. At the end of the scan process, click on Remove all threats to delete News-putisu.com pop-ups and redirects, including all malicious objects from the computer.
Free features of Combo Cleaner for Windows include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus, privacy scanner, and to delete identified threats, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Please continue with the succeeding removal procedures if you are comfortable manually getting rid of the threat and malicious items linked to it.
Step 1 : Get rid of Pop-ups (Notification)
Normally, News-putisu.com pop-ups will start to bombard internet browser screen with pop-ups if web user was deceived to click “Allow” button that triggers the said website to send push notification. To stop News-putisu.com from showing the pop-ups, please execute the procedures below.
Remove News-putisu.com from Google Chrome
1. On Google Chrome browser, input the following in the address bar and press Enter:
2. Navigate to the list under "Allowed to send notifications" section and look for News-putisu.com.
3. Click the ellipses (3 dots) beside News-putisu.com list to reveal the options.
4. Click on Block or Remove to stop News-putisu.com from displaying pop-up ads on Google Chrome browser.
5. Please restart Google Chrome browser.
Stop News-putisu.com pop-up on Mozilla Firefox
1. On Mozilla Firefox browser, type the following in the address bar and press Enter key:
2. Navigate below to Permission area and look for Notifications.
3. Click the Settings button aligned with the Notifications.
4. Look for News-putisu.com entry and change the Status to Block.
5. Click on Save Changes and restart Mozilla Firefox and check if News-putisu.com pop-up is gone.
Remove News-putisu.com from Safari (Mac)
1. On top menu, click on Safari and then, select Preferences from the drop-down list.
2. Click on Websites tab to open its settings.
3. Select Notifications from the left sidebar.
4. On right panel, it will display a list of websites with "Allow" attribute.
5. Find and click on News-putisu.com.
6. You may choose to Deny or Remove it from the notification list.
7. You may now restart Safari browser and see if News-putisu.com pop-up is gone.
Get rid of News-putisu.com from Microsoft Edge
1. Assuming that Edge browser is open, click on the ellipses (3 dots) on upper right corner to open the Settings. Alternatively, you can press Alt + X on the keyboard.
2. Select Settings from the drop-down list.
3. Click on Advanced.
4. Under Website Permissions area, click on Manage Permissions button.
5. Find and select News-putisu.com from the list. Click on X button to stop it from showing pop-up ads or notifications.
6. You may now restart Edge browser.
Step 2 : Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
In addition to the procedure, we suggest scanning the computer with AdwCleaner tool. Possibly, there are some traces of codes causing News-putisu.com to show up on the browser that was not deleted during the preceding steps. This tool will scan the computer and check for presence of malicious applications.
1. Follow the link below to download the tool called AdwCleaner.
2. When the download has completed, please close all running programs on the computer especially browsers affected by News-putisu.com.
3. Browse the location of the downloaded file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. AdwCleaner searches the computer for malicious programs, extensions, plug-ins, adware, and any items that may be associated to News-putisu.com pop-ups.
5. Clean or Remove all suspicious and harmful items identified after the thorough scan.
6. After the cleanup procedure, rebooting the computer is required to finalize the removal of detected threats.
Step 3 : Delete Suspicious Browser Extension
Most adware and unwanted programs use an application called a "browser extension" to be able to take over the settings of internet applications. Therefore, we highly recommend checking and removing the extension that is closely related to News-putisu.com. If it is not present, look for and delete any suspicious browser extension.
Remove the suspicious Browser Extension from Google Chrome
1. Open your Google Chrome browser.
2. Type chrome://extensions/ in the address bar and press Enter on the keyboard.
3. Find News-putisu.com or any relevant entry and remove it from the Google Chrome browser.
Uninstall the unwanted Extension from Mozilla Firefox
1. Open the Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. Type about:addons in the address bar and press Enter on the keyboard.
3. Choose Extensions from the sidebar menu.
4. Look for an object that pertains to News-putisu.com and remove it from the browser.
After deleting the malicious browser extension, it is expected that pop-ups and other troubles will be gone from the internet browser.
Remove the malicious Extension from Microsoft Windows and Edge Browser
1. On your keyboard, press Windows Key + R and then, type the appwiz.cpl command.
2. The Program and Features window will open. Arrange the list in a chronological manner, with recently installed applications on top. To do this, click on the 'Installed On' column.
3. Select suspicious or a recently installed unknown entry. Then, click on Uninstall to remove it from the Windows system.
If News-putisu.com is still present on the browser and there are still pop-ups and redirects, another option is to remove the adware from the browser settings.
4. Open the Microsoft Edge program.
5. Input edge://extensions/ in the URL bar and press Enter on the keyboard.
6. Look for and Remove or Disable unwanted entries from the Installed Extensions area. Additionally, delete the same object from the Search Providers section by executing the Hijacker Removal Procedure for Edge.
7. Close the window and restart Microsoft Edge.
Step 4 : Alternative Method to Clean Up Google Chrome from News-putisu.com
Not all browser threats are the same. Some cannot be removed by deleting relevant extensions and codes. In this instance, resetting the browser to its default configuration is the best solution. If News-putisu.com is still bothering you after completing all the steps above, please execute the procedures below to proceed with the Safety Check.
Use Chrome Safety Check to Delete News-putisu.com
1. Open the Google Chrome application.
2. Type this string in the address box: chrome://settings/privacy and then, press Enter on the keyboard.
3. Go to Safety Check section and click on Check Now button.
4. Remove any suspicious extensions or sites that are extensively showing notifications.
This feature of Google Chrome aims to find malicious websites and harmful software. If unable to delete News-putisu.com, the other option is to Reset Google Chrome settings to its original defaults. See more details on this page.