Load24.biz is a malicious website, which online users do not intend to see but was forced to view due to a series of redirects when visiting malicious web pages. It exhibits deceptive advertisements aiming to trick web users into downloading a file. Load24.biz also intends to send notifications straight to browser program. If user agrees to this prompt, the site will begin to deploy various intrusive advertisements. Such ads can promote frauds or fake updates, or it can automatically install an unwanted application directly to the computer. In the image below, the URL Canvas.Load24.biz is asking web user to download an app that could possibly lead to PUP or malware infection when permitted.
This kind of malicious website is typically brought by adware or potentially unwanted programs (PUP) installed on the computer. If ever the questionable website appears on the browser, it only means that there is an existing suspicious apps on the computer. There is a big possibility that an unwanted program is running on the background or is integrated into the browser. Adware or PUP can infiltrate into computers without the knowledge of web user. Downloading software from questionable websites, especially freeware normally incorporates unwanted apps on the installation process. This is called “bundling”, which the host program is offering to install extra applications that are usually a PUP.
Further access to Load24.biz could be risky but web users should not really enable notifications from this website. Though it displays encouraging ads or contents, be aware that clicking any of those could generate income for adware makers that employs a pay-per-click advertising scheme. It is obvious that the main objective of Load24.biz is to gain profit by exploiting the compromised internet software.
It is very important to scan the computer as much as possible for earlier detection of malware and prevent it to cause more damage and issues to the operating system. Load24.biz only affects browsers, but it could probably lead to serious virus infection in the future.
|Initial pop-up goal||Prompting the web user to allow push notifications. If granted, Load24.biz will use this feature to send aggressive pop-up ads.|
|Website purpose||To display different kinds of malicious ads on the browser using the push notification window of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge.|
|Current IP address||220.127.116.11|
|Other malicious sites on the same server||1mono.biz|
Steps to remove Load24.biz pop-up
Most of the time, browser hijackers are combined with intrusive pop-up ads originating from the source website Load24.biz. It is taking advantage of push notification feature of popular internet programs like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Edge. These pop-up ads from Load24.biz are extra ordinary as it exceeds the normal display volume and they are certainly annoying.
Normally, Load24.biz pop-ups will start to bombard internet browser screen with aggressive ads if web user was deceived to click “Allow” button that triggers the said website to send push notification. To stop Load24.biz from showing the pop-ups, please execute the procedures below.
Remove Load24.biz from Google Chrome
1. On Google Chrome browser, input the following in the address bar and press Enter:
2. Navigate to the list under "Allowed to send notifications" section and look for Load24.biz.
3. Click the ellipses (3 dots) beside Load24.biz list to reveal the options.
4. Click on Block or Remove to stop Load24.biz from displaying pop-up ads on Google Chrome browser.
6. Please restart Google Chrome browser.
Stop Load24.biz on Mozilla Firefox
1. On Mozilla Firefox browser, type the following in the address bar and press Enter key:
2. Navigate below to Permission area and look for Notifications.
3. Click the Settings button aligned with the Notifications.
4. Look for Load24.biz entry and change the Status to Block.
5. Click on Save Changes and restart Mozilla Firefox and check if Load24.biz pop-up is gone.
Remove Load24.biz from Safari (Mac)
1. On top menu, click on Safari and then, select Preferences from the drop-down list.
2. Click on Websites tab to open its settings.
3. Select Notifications from the left sidebar.
4. On right panel, it will display a list of websites with "Allow" attribute.
5. Find and click on Load24.biz.
6. You may choose to Deny or Remove it from the notification list.
7. You may now restart Safari browser and see if Load24.biz pop-up is gone.
Get rid of Load24.biz on Microsoft Edge
1. Assuming that Edge browser is open, click on the ellipses (3 dots) on upper right corner to open the Settings. Alternatively, you can press Alt + X on the keyboard.
2. Select Settings from the drop-down list.
3. Click on Advanced.
4. Under Website Permissions area, click on Manage Permissions button.
4. Find and select Load24.biz from the list. Click on X button to stop it from showing pop-up ads or notifications.
5. You may now restart Edge browser.
If Load24.biz pop-up still persist after accomplishing the removal of the URL from the push notification feature, there must be an adware on the computer that is causing the annoyances. Continue with the remaining procedures to scan the system with virus and malware removal software.
Additional steps to remove Load24.biz from PC
Step 1 : Scan the computer with Sophos Antivirus
To remove Load24.biz automatically, scanning the computer with this powerful anti-malware tool is recommended. This scanner does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering internet browser threat like Load24.biz that slows down online browsing activities.
1. Download Sophos Virus Removal Tool from the link below. Save the file on your computer where you can easily access it.
2. Once the download completes, browse the location of the file. Double-click to run the program and begin the install process.
3. On first windows of installation wizard, click Next to continue. Then, it will display the program’s License Agreement. You need to Accept the terms in order to proceed. If Windows prompts for User Account Control, please click Yes to proceed.
4. On succeeding windows, click Next or Continue to carry on with the installation. After completing the installation process, Launch Sophos Virus Removal Tool.
5. Internet connection is required when running this scanner in order to download important updates. Make sure that everything is up-to-date to effectively remove malicious program that is associated with Load24.biz.
6. Click the button to carry out the Scan. This will check the system for presence of malicious objects, malware, and viruses. The tool reveals items that were found linked to Load24.biz and other suspicious entities. Be sure to remove all identified threats.
Step 2 : Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
In addition to the procedure, we suggest scanning the computer with AdwCleaner tool. Possibly, there are some traces of Load24.biz on the browser that was not deleted during the preceding steps. This tool will scan the computer and check for presence of malicious applications.
1. Follow the link below to download the tool called AdwCleaner.
2. When the download has completed, please close all running programs on the computer especially browsers affected by Load24.biz.
3. Browse the location of the downloaded file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. AdwCleaner searches the computer for malicious programs, extensions, plug-ins, adware, and any items that may be associated to Load24.biz.
5. Clean or Remove all suspicious and harmful items identified after the thorough scan.
6. After the cleanup procedure, rebooting the computer is required to finalize the removal of detected threats.
Extra procedures to remove Load24.biz from Mac
This section contains comprehensive guide for Mac users. It will help you remove malicious browser hijacker from internet application.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by Mac users.
Quick Fix - Scan the Mac Computer with Combo Cleaner
Combo Cleaner is a trusted Mac utility application with complete antivirus and optimization features. It is useful in dealing with adware, malware, and PUP's. Moreover, it can get rid of malicious browser hijacker like Load24.biz. You may need to purchase full version if you require to maximize its premium features.
1. Download the tool from the following page:
2. Double-click the downloaded file and proceed with the installation.
3. In the opened window, drag and drop the Combo Cleaner icon onto your Applications folder icon.
4. Open your Launchpad and click on the Combo Cleaner icon.
5. Wait until antivirus downloads its latest virus definition updates and click on "Start Combo Scan" to start removing Load24.biz.
6. Free features of Combo Cleaner include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus and privacy scanner, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Proceed with the rest of the removal steps if you are comfortable manually removing malicious objects associated with the threat.
Step 1 : Double-check with MBAM Tool for Mac
1. Download Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac from the link below.
2. Run Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac. It will check for updates and download if most recent version is available. This is necessary in finding recent malware threats including Load24.biz.
3. If it prompts to close all running web browser, please do so. Thus, we advise you to PRINT this guide for your reference before going offline.
4. Once it opens the user interface, please click on Scan button to start scanning your Mac computer.
5. After the scan, Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac will display a list of identified threats, Load24.biz is surely part of it. Be sure to select all items in the list. Then, click Remove button to clean the computer.