Live Security Professional is rogue security software. Just like a computer virus, it may take over the computer and perform its tasks without your free will. Marketing the bogus product is the main goal of this malware. Through fake alerts and bogus warning, Live Security Professional attempts to persuade victims to purchase the registration code stating that it is needed to remove the threats.
Live Security Professional also blocks Internet access, while it gives a warning pointing that virus infection is the main cause. In the end, you will notice that this malware is forcing you to purchase the full version of Live Security Professional by pretending to be an antivirus program. Be advised that all viruses, Trojans, and other threats found by this rogue tool are unreal. Threats were revealed in order to persuade you to upgrade Live Security Professional to full version.
There is no doubt that having the Live Security Professional registration key will stop some irregularities on the computer. After all, it was made with that principle. The big question is will you be able to clean the computer with Live Security Professional full version? It is a rogue program, malware, or virus. Call it whatever you want. As long as it is present on the computer, system and other data in it are in danger. Thus, the only way to clean your PC is to remove Live Security Professional. There are certain methods to remove this malware but paying for the registration code is not a preference.
How to Remove Live Security Professional
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Activating the Rogue Program
To easily uninstall Live Security Professional, we need to upgrade it to full version. As you can observe, computer has limited function. Thus, it is difficult to perform removal procedure at this stage. To activate Live Security Professional, click on Buy Full Edition button at the bottom of the console and enter the serial number below. If it prompts for email address, you can input anything you want.
Live Security Professional Activation Code: F9292-QRT38-U9291-29291-3923F
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Live Security Professional and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for Live Security Professional’ leftover with Microsoft’s Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Live Security Professional. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Live Security Professional entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Live Security Professional have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Post Last Modified On October 10, 2020