Malware makers are utilizing website such like Juicycelebinfo.com as main distribution channel to spread their malicious apps. As shown in the image below, the website produce misleading pop-ups trying to entice visitors into clicking on a button or download a program. In reality, what web user may obtain is a bundled application that when run will install bunch of potentially unwanted programs (PUP). Here are sample fake warnings and alerts originating from Juicycelebinfo.com.
- Click Allow if you are not a robot
- File is ready, click Allow to download
- Click Allow to prove that you are not a robot.
Although the pop-ups are appealing, keep in mind that it is still safe and right to download updates from official websites. As what is always advised by computer security experts, avoid questionable websites that offers third-party update like Juicycelebinfo.com.
If ever web user downloads and installs the presented bogus update from Juicycelebinfo.com, computers as well as internet browser application may endure the annoyances from excessive pop-up advertisements and redirects. In addition, adware that originates from Juicycelebinfo.com may also collect sensitive data from the browser that may include user name, passwords, favorite websites, search keywords, and so on.
Users may encounter Juicycelebinfo.com in two ways. One is through a series of browser redirects when paying a visit to dubious websites including News-rofahe.cc and Usefulcreatebid.com. However, when Juicycelebinfo.com resides on the browser and it appears on every start-up, this may mean that adware is controlling the homepage and vital section of the internet software. In this case, removal is highly suggested. Complete guide including tools that are effective in eradicating pop-ups from Juicycelebinfo.com is the topic on the next segment. Be sure to follow the guide in exact order to completely get rid of malicious objects from Mac and relevant internet application.
|Initial pop-up goal||Prompting web user to Allow push notification. If granted, Juicycelebinfo.com will use this feature to send aggressive pop-up ads.|
|Website purpose||To display different kinds of malicious ads on the browser using the push notification window of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge.|
|Current IP address||18.104.22.168|
Steps to remove Juicycelebinfo.com pop-up
Most of the time, browser hijackers are combined with intrusive pop-up ads originating from the source website Juicycelebinfo.com. It is taking advantage of push notification feature of popular internet programs like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Edge. These pop-up ads from Juicycelebinfo.com are extra ordinary as it exceeds the normal display volume and they are certainly annoying.
Normally, Juicycelebinfo.com pop-ups will start to bombard internet browser screen with aggressive ads if web user was deceived to click “Allow” button that triggers the said website to send push notification. To stop Juicycelebinfo.com from showing the pop-ups, please execute the procedures below.
Remove Juicycelebinfo.com from Google Chrome
1. On Google Chrome browser, input the following in the address bar and press Enter:
2. Navigate to the list under "Allowed to send notifications" section and look for Juicycelebinfo.com.
3. Click the ellipses (3 dots) beside Juicycelebinfo.com list to reveal the options.
4. Click on Block or Remove to stop Juicycelebinfo.com from displaying pop-up ads on Google Chrome browser.
6. Please restart Google Chrome browser.
Stop Juicycelebinfo.com on Mozilla Firefox
1. On Mozilla Firefox browser, type the following in the address bar and press Enter key:
2. Navigate below to Permission area and look for Notifications.
3. Click the Settings button aligned with the Notifications.
4. Look for Juicycelebinfo.com entry and change the Status to Block.
5. Click on Save Changes and restart Mozilla Firefox and check if Juicycelebinfo.com pop-up is gone.
Remove Juicycelebinfo.com from Safari (Mac)
1. On top menu, click on Safari and then, select Preferences from the drop-down list.
2. Click on Websites tab to open its settings.
3. Select Notifications from the left sidebar.
4. On right panel, it will display a list of websites with "Allow" attribute.
5. Find and click on Juicycelebinfo.com.
6. You may choose to Deny or Remove it from the notification list.
7. You may now restart Safari browser and see if Juicycelebinfo.com pop-up is gone.
Get rid of Juicycelebinfo.com on Microsoft Edge
1. Assuming that Edge browser is open, click on the ellipses (3 dots) on upper right corner to open the Settings. Alternatively, you can press Alt + X on the keyboard.
2. Select Settings from the drop-down list.
3. Click on Advanced.
4. Under Website Permissions area, click on Manage Permissions button.
4. Find and select Juicycelebinfo.com from the list. Click on X button to stop it from showing pop-up ads or notifications.
5. You may now restart Edge browser.
If Juicycelebinfo.com pop-up still persist after accomplishing the removal of the URL from the push notification feature, there must be an adware on the computer that is causing the annoyances. Continue with the remaining procedures to scan the system with virus and malware removal software.
Additional steps to remove Juicycelebinfo.com from PC
Step 1 : Scan the computer with Sophos Antivirus
To remove Juicycelebinfo.com automatically, scanning the computer with this powerful anti-malware tool is recommended. This scanner does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering internet browser threat like Juicycelebinfo.com that slows down online browsing activities.
1. Download Sophos Virus Removal Tool from the link below. Save the file on your computer where you can easily access it.
2. Once the download completes, browse the location of the file. Double-click to run the program and begin the install process.
3. On first windows of installation wizard, click Next to continue. Then, it will display the program’s License Agreement. You need to Accept the terms in order to proceed. If Windows prompts for User Account Control, please click Yes to proceed.
4. On succeeding windows, click Next or Continue to carry on with the installation. After completing the installation process, Launch Sophos Virus Removal Tool.
5. Internet connection is required when running this scanner in order to download important updates. Make sure that everything is up-to-date to effectively remove malicious program that is associated with Juicycelebinfo.com.
6. Click the button to carry out the Scan. This will check the system for presence of malicious objects, malware, and viruses. The tool reveals items that were found linked to Juicycelebinfo.com and other suspicious entities. Be sure to remove all identified threats.
Step 2 : Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
In addition to the procedure, we suggest scanning the computer with AdwCleaner tool. Possibly, there are some traces of Juicycelebinfo.com on the browser that was not deleted during the preceding steps. This tool will scan the computer and check for presence of malicious applications.
1. Follow the link below to download the tool called AdwCleaner.
2. When the download has completed, please close all running programs on the computer especially browsers affected by Juicycelebinfo.com.
3. Browse the location of the downloaded file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. AdwCleaner searches the computer for malicious programs, extensions, plug-ins, adware, and any items that may be associated to Juicycelebinfo.com.
5. Clean or Remove all suspicious and harmful items identified after the thorough scan.
6. After the cleanup procedure, rebooting the computer is required to finalize the removal of detected threats.
Extra procedures to remove Juicycelebinfo.com from Mac
This section contains comprehensive guide for Mac users. It will help you remove malicious browser hijacker from internet application.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by Mac users.
Quick Fix - Scan the Mac Computer with Combo Cleaner
Combo Cleaner is a trusted Mac utility application with complete antivirus and optimization features. It is useful in dealing with adware, malware, and PUP's. Moreover, it can get rid of malicious browser hijacker like Juicycelebinfo.com. You may need to purchase full version if you require to maximize its premium features.
1. Download the tool from the following page:
2. Double-click the downloaded file and proceed with the installation.
3. In the opened window, drag and drop the Combo Cleaner icon onto your Applications folder icon.
4. Open your Launchpad and click on the Combo Cleaner icon.
5. Wait until antivirus downloads it's latest virus definition updates and click on "Start Combo Scan" to start removing Juicycelebinfo.com.
6. Free features of Combo Cleaner include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus and privacy scanner, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Proceed with the rest of the removal steps if you are comfortable in manually removing malicious objects associated with the threat.
Step 1 : Double-check with MBAM Tool for Mac
1. Download Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac from the link below.
2. Run Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac. It will check for updates and download if most recent version is available. This is necessary in finding recent malware threats including Juicycelebinfo.com.
3. If it prompts to close all running web browser, please do so. Thus, we advise you to PRINT this guide for your reference before going offline.
4. Once it opens the user interface, please click on Scan button to start scanning your Mac computer.
5. After the scan, Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac will display a list of identified threats, Juicycelebinfo.com is surely part of it. Be sure to select all items in the list. Then, click Remove button to clean the computer.