Seeing pop-ups alerts and warnings from Win PC Repair 2018 is a sign that computer is compromised with rogue application. Never worry about the potentially unwanted items found by this program because it is just a scare tactic and mere dramatization. The real threat on this instance is the presence of Win PC Repair 2018 itself. It is deemed as malicious security and optimization tool that belongs to a family of potentially unwanted program.
Similar to older versions such as Auto Mechanic 2018 and Win Boost Pro 2018, Win PC Repair 2018 also enters the computer through dubious freeware. Some users was able to acquire this rogue application after visiting web pages that are employing drive-by-download method. Obviously, victims are unaware of the situation that a simple visit to web page can lead to download and installation of Win PC Repair 2018. The whole process is intended to be discrete so that user may not spoil the installation.
Once Win PC Repair 2018 is successfully loaded onto the computer, it will initiate full scan. After the quick checkup, thousands of potentially unwanted items will attempt to draw user’s attention. Worrying victims usually ended up paying for the registered version of Win PC Repair 2018 because the program gives no other options to fix the troubles other than activation.
As you can see, it is clear that Win PC Repair 2018 is an invasive and misleading software with main objective of swindling money from innocent computer users. Instead of paying for this rogue program, we highly recommend removing it from the computer immediately. Below is our simple procedure to uninstall Win PC Repair 2018 and remove relevant malicious files.
Win PC Repair 2018 Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Quick Fix - Scan the PC with Combo Cleaner for Windows
Combo Cleaner is a trusted PC security and optimization tool equipped with powerful virus and malware detection engine. This program can get rid of fake optimization tool like Win PC Repair 2018 through this procedure.
1. Download the application from the following page:
2. Save the file to your preferred location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file CCSetup.exe and install with the default settings.
4. At the end of the setup process, click Finish to run Combo Cleaner.
5. The tool will update the signature file, please wait for this process to complete.
6. To begin checking for threats like Win PC Repair 2018, click on the Start Scan button. Wait for this scan to finish.
7. At the end of the scan process, click on Remove all threats to delete Win PC Repair 2018 rogue tool including all malicious objects from the computer.
Free features of Combo Cleaner for Windows include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus, privacy scanner, and to delete identified threats, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Please continue with the succeeding removal procedures if your are comfortable to manually get rid of the threat and malicious items linked with it.
Step 1 : End the running process of Win PC Repair 2018
1. Open Task Manager by pressing CTRL+Alt+Del on your keyboard and select Task Manager. Alternatively, you can right-click on the Windows Taskbar and click on Task Manager from the list.
2. When Task Manager opens, be sure that you are viewing the Processes tab.
3. Look for Win PC Repair 2018 and then, click End Task. If that name is not present, look for any suspicious program. Take note of the malware name as we have to uninstall it later.
4. You may now close Task Manager and proceed with the next step.
Step 2 : Uninstall Win PC Repair 2018 from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Win PC Repair 2018 from the list. If not present, look for any malicious software. You may click on Installed on to see the most recent entry.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove Win PC Repair 2018 unwanted program.
Step 3 : Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Win PC Repair 2018 and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Step 4 : Double-check for leftover of Win PC Repair 2018 using Anti-malware Program
To remove Win PC Repair 2018 automatically, scanning the computer with this powerful anti-malware tool is recommended. This scanner does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering rogue application like Win PC Repair 2018 that slows down the system performance.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan to start checking the computer for malicious files. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to Win PC Repair 2018.
6. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.