Seeing pop-ups alerts and warnings from Win PC Repair 2018 is a sign that computer is compromised with rogue application. Never worry about the potentially unwanted items found by this program because it is just a scare tactic and mere dramatization. The real threat on this instance is the presence of Win PC Repair 2018 itself. It is deemed as malicious security and optimization tool that belongs to a family of potentially unwanted program.
Similar to older versions such as Auto Mechanic 2018 and Win Boost Pro 2018, Win PC Repair 2018 also enters the computer through dubious freeware. Some users was able to acquire this rogue application after visiting web pages that are employing drive-by-download method. Obviously, victims are unaware of the situation that a simple visit to web page can lead to download and installation of Win PC Repair 2018. The whole process is intended to be discrete so that user may not spoil the installation.
Once Win PC Repair 2018 is successfully loaded onto the computer, it will initiate full scan. After the quick checkup, thousands of potentially unwanted items will attempt to draw user’s attention. Worrying victims usually ended up paying for the registered version of Win PC Repair 2018 because the program gives no other options to fix the troubles other than activation.
As you can see, it is clear that Win PC Repair 2018 is an invasive and misleading software with main objective of swindling money from naive computer users. Instead of paying for this rogue program, we highly recommend removing it from the computer immediately. Below is our simple procedure to uninstall Win PC Repair 2018 and remove relevant malicious files.
Online Security Scanner Report for mypcspeeduputils.com:
|Not yet rated||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: May 01, 2018|
|Unverified||Feedback: No Data||Updated: May 01, 2018|
|Currently safe||Ratings: No Data||Updated: May 01, 2018|
How to Remove Win PC Repair 2018
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall Win PC Repair 2018 from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Win PC Repair 2018 from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Win PC Repair 2018 and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of Win PC Repair 2018 using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Win PC Repair 2018 . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Win PC Repair 2018 entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Win PC Repair 2018 have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan from the menu to see available Scan Method.
6. Next, click on Threat Scan. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to Win PC Repair 2018.
7. Click Start Scan button to begin checking the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.