TsapriSpeedup is a doubtful program with primary objective of misleading computer users to promote itself as a worthy Windows registry fixer and optimization software. It claims that by having this tool, users can easily fix broken registries, invalid startups, corrupt software, and also boost system memory. TsapriSpeedup was designed to look presentable and in this manner, it can easily charm users. However, most computer users are not aware that TsapriSpeedup is just a remake of previous rogue tool like YixSpeedUp, HogoSpeedup, and many more that all belongs to the notorious PC Accelerate Pro family of malware.
How TsapriSpeedup infects the computer?
Downloading pirated applications or serial key generator is the primary source of the infection. TsapriSpeedup is bundled with these illegal software and thus, installing them likewise loads the unwanted program on the computer. Apart from cracked software and tools, there are also reports that users have accidentally installed TsapriSpeedup while setting up a software update recommended while browsing the web. Unknown to them, this can be a fake software update that is being pushed by malicious pop-up advertisements to mislead web users.
Negative effects of TsapriSpeedup installation
After successful installation of this potentially unwanted application on the computer, it is very likely for users to experience many disturbances. Right after it gains access on the system, it will run a system scan and identifies lots of troubles. During its presence on the victim’s machine, TsapriSpeedup continually issues fake alerts and warnings to further influence user that immediate fix is necessary using the registered version of TsapriSpeedup.
Keep in mind that this rogue program will do anything just to persuade you into purchasing the full working version of the product. Therefore, expect the pop-ups alerts and warnings to augment while keeping the trial copy on the computer. So, to stop the annoyances and imaginary threat discovery, we highly suggest removing TsapriSpeedup as soon as possible. The next section discusses the proper way to eliminate this threat.
TsapriSpeedup Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Quick Fix - Scan the PC with Combo Cleaner for Windows
Combo Cleaner is a trusted PC security and optimization tool equipped with powerful virus and malware detection engine. This program can get rid of fake optimization tool like TsapriSpeedup through this procedure.
1. Download the application from the following page:
2. Save the file to your preferred location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file CCSetup.exe and install with the default settings.
4. At the end of the setup process, click Finish to run Combo Cleaner.
5. The tool will update the signature file, please wait for this process to complete.
6. To begin checking for threats like TsapriSpeedup, click on the Start Scan button. Wait for this scan to finish.
7. At the end of the scan process, click on Remove all threats to delete TsapriSpeedup rogue tool including all malicious objects from the computer.
Free features of Combo Cleaner for Windows include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus, privacy scanner, and to delete identified threats, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Please continue with the succeeding removal procedures if your are comfortable to manually get rid of the threat and malicious items linked with it.
Step 1 : End the running process of TsapriSpeedup
1. Open Task Manager by pressing CTRL+Alt+Del on your keyboard and select Task Manager. Alternatively, you can right-click on the Windows Taskbar and click on Task Manager from the list.
2. When Task Manager opens, be sure that you are viewing the Processes tab.
3. Look for TsapriSpeedup and then, click End Task. If that name is not present, look for any suspicious program. Take note of the malware name as we have to uninstall it later.
4. You may now close Task Manager and proceed with the next step.
Step 2 : Uninstall TsapriSpeedup from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select TsapriSpeedup from the list. If not present, look for any malicious software. You may click on Installed on to see the most recent entry.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove TsapriSpeedup unwanted program.
Step 3 : Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds TsapriSpeedup and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Step 4 : Double-check for leftover of TsapriSpeedup using Anti-malware Program
To remove TsapriSpeedup automatically, scanning the computer with this powerful anti-malware tool is recommended. This scanner does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering rogue application like TsapriSpeedup that slows down the system performance.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan to start checking the computer for malicious files. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to TsapriSpeedup.
6. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.