Super Speedup 2018 claims that it can do so many good things on the computer. It asserts to guard the system against malware, PUP threats, and other malicious attacks. In addition, this program is also promoted as an optimization tool that enhances system performance, repair registry errors and startup programs, and so on. This is beneficial to computer users if Super Speedup 2018 can only prove its legitimacy. However, our diagnostics reveals that it is another computer threat, which arises from family of rogue applications. Other hazardous programs from this group includes Quick Speedup 2018, My PC Repair 2018, Auto PC Booster 2018, and many more.
After downloading the installer file from their website, McAfee Anti-virus immediately quarantined the file ssusetup.exe. It was detected as JTI/Suspect.196612!14fa6b357f19. Technically, this detection is referring to any suspicious file like potentially unwanted program (PUP), adware, or rogue application. There are also few instances that it falsely identifies even clean programs. So therefore, it is hard to concur that Super Speedup 2018 is malicious based on this findings alone. However, graphical user interface of Super Speedup 2018 confirms that it is genuinely part of rogue family as already mentioned above.
Super Speedup 2018 and similar threats manages to enter the computer without user’s approval when its creator embeds the executable file to a number of freeware and shareware. As stated, installed anti-virus program can immediately detect the threat if file is downloaded directly from their websites. However, things are different if Super Speedup 2018 is bundled to another freeware or shareware. Anti-virus may not immediately detect the harmful software if attackers cleverly embed the code to another file in order to conceal its presence. Thus, Super Speedup 2018 may successfully gain access on the computer without user’s full knowledge.
Removal is highly suggested if sudden appearance of Super Speedup 2018 is observed on the computer. Effective guide and tools are posted on this page. Be sure to scan the computer with suggested virus and malware removal tool to totally get rid of Super Speedup 2018.
Below are scan report for the web page of Super Speedup 2018. Other domains that hosts this rogue application are mycleanpc.online, mycleanpc.site, mycleanpc.website, winboost.download, winboost.host, winboost.online, winboost.site, and winboost.website.
Online Security Scanner Report for winboost.review:
|Not yet rated||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: Aug. 11, 2018|
|Currently safe||Ratings: No Data||Updated: Aug. 11, 2018|
Super Speedup 2018 Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall Super Speedup 2018 from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Super Speedup 2018 from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Super Speedup 2018 and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of Super Speedup 2018 using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Super Speedup 2018 . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Super Speedup 2018 entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Super Speedup 2018 have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to Super Speedup 2018.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.