Super PC Care is deemed as potentially unwanted program or PUP. Official website states that it is a one stop solution for Windows users to keep system safe and secure. It claims to be an all-in-one cleaning tool that removes malware infections, unwanted junk files, and invalid registry entries. These three unique features could be useful if the program can prove its worth.
While scanning the computer with Super PC Care, as shown in our screenshot below, it identifies 232 potentially unwanted items. However, when we try to fix identified troubles, the program states that this version can repair only limited items. Activating the licensed version is required before we can maximize the full capability of Super PC Care. This is very similar to scan and buy scheme, which is employed by most rogue programs.
Another concern is that most errors it enumerates are items that do not really causes problems on PC operation. Junk files and invalid registry entries are usual objects left on the system on daily usage of computer. In fact, Windows has sufficient features that can fix these errors without the need for third party applications like Super PC Care.
Up to this point, there is still no attestation from Microsoft experts that third-party optimization tool can evidently enhance system performance. In fact, Microsoft itself does not support the use of registry cleaners and states the following reasons:
Microsoft does not support the use of registry cleaners. Some programs available for free on the internet might contain spyware, adware, or viruses. If you decide to install a registry cleaning utility, be sure to research the product and only download and install programs from publishers that you trust.
Lastly, our security concern is that most anti-virus and anti-malware application categorized Super PC Care as potentially unwanted program (PUP) or some even placed it under malware classification. Thus, it is logical to stay away from this program to avoid further harm.
Super PC Care Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Quick Fix - Scan the PC with Combo Cleaner for Windows
Combo Cleaner is a trusted PC security and optimization tool equipped with powerful virus and malware detection engine. This program can get rid of fake optimization tool like Super PC Care through this procedure.
1. Download the application from the following page:
2. Save the file to your preferred location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file CCSetup.exe and install with the default settings.
4. At the end of the setup process, click Finish to run Combo Cleaner.
5. The tool will update the signature file, please wait for this process to complete.
6. To begin checking for threats like Super PC Care, click on the Start Scan button. Wait for this scan to finish.
7. At the end of the scan process, click on Remove all threats to delete Super PC Care rogue tool including all malicious objects from the computer.
Free features of Combo Cleaner for Windows include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus, privacy scanner, and to delete identified threats, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Please continue with the succeeding removal procedures if your are comfortable to manually get rid of the threat and malicious items linked with it.
Step 1 : End the running process of Super PC Care
1. Open Task Manager by pressing CTRL+Alt+Del on your keyboard and select Task Manager. Alternatively, you can right-click on the Windows Taskbar and click on Task Manager from the list.
2. When Task Manager opens, be sure that you are viewing the Processes tab.
3. Look for Super PC Care and then, click End Task. If that name is not present, look for any suspicious program. Take note of the malware name as we have to uninstall it later.
4. You may now close Task Manager and proceed with the next step.
Step 2 : Uninstall Super PC Care from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Super PC Care from the list. If not present, look for any malicious software. You may click on Installed on to see the most recent entry.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove Super PC Care unwanted program.
Step 3 : Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Super PC Care and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Step 4 : Double-check for leftover of Super PC Care using Anti-malware Program
To remove Super PC Care automatically, scanning the computer with this powerful anti-malware tool is recommended. This scanner does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering rogue application like Super PC Care that slows down the system performance.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan to start checking the computer for malicious files. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to Super PC Care.
6. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.