Qbit System Care may look like a valid utility program for Windows. However, it is clearly visible that it has the resemblance to previous rogue system security and optimizer tool as One Click Booster, Auto PC Speedup, and many more. Same with other variants, Qbit System Care asserts to keep the computer running smooth, fast, and error free because it can easily identify and fix errors. But before anyone can unlock its full capability, user must pay $19.95 first based on website price offer. Unfortunately, it is not stated whether the charge is for monthly, quarterly, yearly, or onetime payment. This undeclared period gives an impression that Qbit System Care will continue to swindle money from victims as long as the credit card on file is active, which most counterfeit applications are carrying out to generate online fraudulent revenue.
Some computer users deemed Qbit System Care as worthy application due to active scanning method once it is installed on the system. Unfortunately, naive computer users cannot distinguish if the scans and provided results are simply simulation to make it appear that the system is in trouble. This is what we can observe on Qbit System Care. It keeps on producing warnings and alerts about non-existent issues to deceive users and persuade them to proceed with the repair after paying for registered version of Qbit System Care.
As stated above, this rogue security and optimizer tool is a creation of cyber criminals who intends to swindle money from innocent victims. Do not pay for an application with no value like Qbit System Care. The best thing to do to restore safety and stability on the computer is to get rid of this malware. Below is a complete procedure to remove Qbit System Care including helpful anti-malware program to locate and delete associated malicious files.
Qbit System Care Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall Qbit System Care from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Qbit System Care from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Qbit System Care and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of Qbit System Care using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Qbit System Care . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Qbit System Care entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Qbit System Care have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan from the menu to see available Scan Method.
6. Next, click on Threat Scan. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to Qbit System Care.
7. Click Start Scan button to begin checking the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.