Qbit Clean Pro is a potentially unwanted application, a bogus MS Windows system security and optimization tool that uses misleading techniques to infiltrate a computer. In most cases, users may initially encounter this counterfeit program through a series of pop-ups and redirects when paying a visit to dubious web pages. The pop-up pages commonly masquerade as online scanner that detects numerous problems on web user’s PC. Subsequently, it prompts to download Qbit Clean Pro and claims that it is the best solution to clear the issues.
Unknown to users, this trial version of Qbit Clean Pro is useless. In fact, installing it on the computer brings more troubles and annoyances. When fully installed and activated, this rogue tool runs a full system scan and like the fake online scanner, this local version of Qbit Clean Pro intends to scare users by falsely identifying enormous amount of system faults and malware presence.
There is nothing new with this scare tactics especially if users have encountered previous versions as Qbit System Care, Boost My PC Pro, One Click Speedup, and many more copies of this unwanted app. The graphical users interface (GUI) alone suggests that these rogue programs shares the same prototype. They all belong to rogue software family of PCVARK. Clearly, the only difference of Qbit Clean Pro from other variants is just the title and everything else including how it persuades users into obtaining the paid version is consistent.
The only solution to restore the computer to its previous normal working condition is to remove Qbit Clean Pro. Complete guide to get rid of this malicious program is stated below. Execute the procedures in exact order and scan the computer with suggested anti-virus and anti-malware tool to effectively remove Qbit Clean Pro.
Qbit Clean Pro Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall Qbit Clean Pro from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Qbit Clean Pro from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Qbit Clean Pro and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of Qbit Clean Pro using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Qbit Clean Pro . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Qbit Clean Pro entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Qbit Clean Pro have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan from the menu to see available Scan Method.
6. Next, click on Threat Scan. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to Qbit Clean Pro.
7. Click Start Scan button to begin checking the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.