One of the revealing symptom of rogue security application’s existence are the aggressive system scans that user never initiates. As part of this, irritating pop-up warnings will appear on the screen expressing the same concern of diminishing system performance. This is what user may experience if Power Clean Pro 2019 manages to sneak onto the computer. Creators of this counterfeit security and optimization tool is obviously employing scare tactics to project that local computer is not safe and filled with errors. Subsequently, it proposes a solution to fix everything but user needs to proceed with paid version of Power Clean Pro 2019.
This rogue application consistently runs artificial system scan and pretends to be checking the computer for unwanted items as well as operating system errors and start-up issues. The scan report provided after diagnostics is filled with imaginary outcome including presence of malicious software and troubling system inaccuracies or similar concerns.
Apart from insistent system scans, that often initiates on its own, Power Clean Pro 2019 releases pop-up warnings and task-bar alerts that echoes the importance of solving identified issues. This scare tactic element of Power Clean Pro 2019 was made to be coercive in stirring up urgency and persuade the victims to take immediate action. In the end, all of these tricks boils down to the desire of rogue authors to generate profit by deceivingly sell Power Clean Pro 2019 to unsuspecting computer users.
To sum up, the questionable program is part of rogue software family called PCVARK. We have already published similar threats that are actually a mock-up of Power Clean Pro 2019. Going back to previous articles like My Sys Mechanic, Speedy System Care, and many more, resemblance is very noticeable not only of graphical user interface (GUI), but also on how they misleads victims. Thus, to stop of the disorder, we have the same recommendation for Power Clean Pro 2019. Remove this threat, as it is never beneficial in the first place. Aside from that, its existence deteriorates computing performance that may lead to software crashes and system failure.
Power Clean Pro 2019 Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall Power Clean Pro 2019 from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Power Clean Pro 2019 from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Power Clean Pro 2019 and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of Power Clean Pro 2019 using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Power Clean Pro 2019 . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Power Clean Pro 2019 entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Power Clean Pro 2019 have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to Power Clean Pro 2019.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.