Main website represents One Click Speedup as a program that cleans, optimizes, and speedup the computer. Could be a promising feature but users must realize that this is a bogus program that was patterned from previous rogue software from the same group that produces perilous applications including Power Clean Pro 2019, Power System Care, and many more. All of these programs were promoted to be beneficial, but what end-user may experience is quite the exact opposite.
Users who come into contact with One Click Speedup never understand how it got into their computer in the first place. Like nearly all ordinary users, ignorance when downloading freeware is the primary ground for One Click Speedup to infiltrate a computer without being detected. It is behind facts that holder of this pseudo security and optimization tool are investing heavily on freeware developers to incorporate their creation on cost-less downloadable apps. Even if freeware maker permits this kind of tricky deployment scheme, end-user is still the guilty party for the entry of One Click Speedup. People who are attracted to freeware believed that they are saving some money for installing the app but ended up authorizing dubious bundled objects to penetrate their computers. This is the basic reason to abstain from proceeding with ‘express’ or ‘default’ setup on the installation process. Instead, run the procedure using ‘custom’ method to see all the inclusions and be able to opt-out from loading unnecessary extra applications like One Click Speedup.
By looking at the graphical user internet alone, it cannot be denied that One Click Speedup is a variant of previously released fake system enhancement tool. It is actually a remodeled adaptation of various artificial tools. Obviously, immediate removal is necessary for this type of infection.
One Click Speedup Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall One Click Speedup from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select One Click Speedup from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds One Click Speedup and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of One Click Speedup using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for One Click Speedup . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all One Click Speedup entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that One Click Speedup have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to One Click Speedup.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.