NetSpeed App is an unacceptable computer tool or program that every user wishes get rid from the PC. It is deemed as invasive type of software that may be installed on the computer without user’s full knowledge. This kind of malware is spreading on thousand of computers worldwide through Internet connection. Software exploits and vulnerabilities in Internet browser programs are believed to be exploited by NetSpeed App to gain access on target computer. Malicious links from social media sites and spam email messages also contributes to the delivery of NetSpeed App onto victim’s PC.
When this potentially unwanted program is run on the system, it can perform various actions to take control of certain Windows functions. Furthermore, NetSpeed App does not provide entries to instantly remove its code when user is not comfortable with it. In addition, this unknown tool may hide some components to prevent your from removing the software from the PC with usual method.
Once NetSpeed App is running on the computer, it will begin to display advertisements and may also affect your home page and other settings. It may also initiate hijacking and browser redirect from time to time.
As you can see, NetSpeed App program is very similar to previous variant called BoostWeb App. They were made to generate online profit through online advertising. It was offered as a free tool but in return will cause your browsing experience to suffer. We highly advise immediate removal of NetSpeed App using the procedures below.
Online Security Scanner Report for netspeedapp.com:
|Not yet tested||Community Rating: 0.0||June 15, 2015|
|Not yet rated||Feedback: No Data||June 15, 2015|
|Currently Safe||Ratings: No Data||June 15, 2015|
NetSpeed App Removal Procedures
Getting rid of the unwanted program may require several scans using various security tools. We assure you that software we provided here are tested and proven effective to fight malware.
It is important that you carry out all the process to totally get rid of the threat. Procedures are provided in orderly and simple method.
Stage 1: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds NetSpeed App and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 2: Double-check for NetSpeed App ‘ leftover with Microsoft’s Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for NetSpeed App . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all NetSpeed App entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that NetSpeed App have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.