MyCouponsTab ads, coupons, deals, offer, and discount showing up on new tab window confirms that adware is present on your computer. Freeware you have installed may be the culprit why you are seeing too much ads on browser. MyCouponsTab adware is typically bundled to freeware and shareware so that authors may deploy them easily without any suspicion. Users are often not aware of its installation because adware makers make sure that MyCouponsTab’s installation is hidden.
Ads by MyCouponsTab may be valuable to some users especially those that are into online shopping. This program is promoted as a tool that provides access to more than a thousand of online coupons, daily deals, savings, and much more. However, some who are utilizing this program are having doubt on its performance. In fact, due to its excessive display of ads, people regard MyCouponsTab as some kind of virus-attack. Apart from annoying ads, this adware also replaces the home page with suspicious search tool called Coupontabsearch.com.
MyCouponsTab is technically not a computer virus. It never spread on its own. User’s action is needed before this program can run on the system. However, bundling technique is applied to install the adware even without user’s consent. As you can see, deception is part of MyCouponsTab’s operation and utilizes a number of unknown web sites to be the server. Therefore, to be able to avoid this adware, you must be very cautious when clicking on links no matter where it originates. It is also essential to install anti-malware tool that can protect your computer against malicious web pages.
If you find MyCouponsTab bothersome and needed to get rid of it, just follow the procedures on this page specifically made for this type of threat. Make sure that you thoroughly scan the computer with security tools to completely remove MyCouponsTab.
Online Security Scanner Report for lp.mycouponstab.com:
|Not yet tested||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: March 20, 2017|
|Link is safe||Feedback: No Data||Updated: March 20, 2017|
|Currently Safe||Feedback: No Data||Updated: March 20, 2017|
How to Remove MyCouponsTab Adware
Step 1 : Use Add/Remove program of Windows to Uninstall MyCouponsTab
The main cause of pop-up ads and coupons could be software that you may have installed on the computer. We need to uninstall the culprit program.
1. Click Windows Start button. Next, select Control Panel from the list.
2. Find the ‘Programs‘ area and click on Uninstall a program. This opens up a window showing existing software installed.
3. Look for and remove MyCouponsTab or Upside Innovations entry. If not present, look for any suspicious labels that was installed recently.
4. Click on Uninstall to start removing the program.
Step 2: Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
1. Download the tool called AdwCleaner from the location stated below.
Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Once you have completed the download, please close all running programs on the computer.
3. Locate the file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. It searches for presence of harmful programs, plug-ins, add-ons, or any data that were found malicious and linked to MyCouponsTab. You need to Clean all items detected by this tool.
5. Once scan is done, the tool may need to reboot your computer to finalize the cleaning process.
6. After reboot, AdwCleaner will display the log file of the recent scan.
Step 3: Remove Adware Add-on and Cleanup the Browser
After the previous scans, you may have deleted MyCouponsTab from the affected browser. This next step will ensure that no more module of adware will be left on the browser. This free tool scans and checks the browser for unwanted add-on and extension, and if found, Avast Browser Cleanup will give you a report and suggestion.
1. Download this free tool and save it to your desktop.
Avast Browser Cleanup Download Link (This will open in a new window)
2. Please install the program. Start the process by double-clicking on the executable file avast-browser-cleanup-sfx.exe.
3. When run, Avast Browser Cleanup performs a test on the browser. If unwanted entries were found, it will display a button ‘Remove all add-ons listed below and cleanup browser.’ You may remove all or delete one entry at a time.
4. Avast Browser Cleanup will confirm before it permanently deletes the add-on. Please click Yes to proceed with the removal of MyCouponsTab on the affected browser.