Before Malware Protection Live causes more damage to the system, all victims should remove it from their PCs. It is a phony security application. Through an Internet connection, this type of malware is spreading to thousands of computers worldwide. Malware Protection Live is thought to use software vulnerabilities and exploits in Internet browser applications to access the target computer. Spam email messages and malicious links from social media websites also play a part in how Malware Protection Live gets onto the victim’s computer.
The risks of installing Malware Protection Live
This malicious security program can take a number of measures to render Windows inoperable when it is installed on a computer. To evade detection and discourage the user from deleting this malware, Malware Protection Live will also turn off the installed anti-virus program. Furthermore, this fake security application prevents you from obtaining removal tools and the correct instructions needed to delete Malware Protection Live from the infected computer by blocking your access to security websites on the Internet.
The computer will start to show fictitious warnings and pop-up notifications claiming that many viruses have been found on the Windows operating system as soon as Malware Protection Live is launched. These messages are obviously a ruse to trick computer users into purchasing the Malware Protection Live registration code.
Avoid this malware
As you can see, this phony program was created to deceive you and take money from you. Never pay for this useless program, and follow the removal instructions to get rid of the threat from the computer as soon as possible.
Malware Protection Live Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Quick Fix - Scan the PC with Combo Cleaner for Windows
Combo Cleaner is a trusted PC security and optimization tool equipped with powerful virus and malware detection engine. This program can get rid of fake optimization tool like Malware Protection Live through this procedure.
1. Download the application from the following page:
2. Save the file to your preferred location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file CCSetup.exe and install with the default settings.
4. At the end of the setup process, click Finish to run Combo Cleaner.
5. The tool will update the signature file, please wait for this process to complete.
6. To begin checking for threats like Malware Protection Live, click on the Start Scan button. Wait for this scan to finish.
7. At the end of the scan process, click on Remove all threats to delete Malware Protection Live rogue tool including all malicious objects from the computer.
Free features of Combo Cleaner for Windows include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus, privacy scanner, and to delete identified threats, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Please continue with the succeeding removal procedures if your are comfortable to manually get rid of the threat and malicious items linked with it.
Step 1 : End the running process of Malware Protection Live
1. Open Task Manager by pressing CTRL+Alt+Del on your keyboard and select Task Manager. Alternatively, you can right-click on the Windows Taskbar and click on Task Manager from the list.
2. When Task Manager opens, be sure that you are viewing the Processes tab.
3. Look for Malware Protection Live and then, click End Task. If that name is not present, look for any suspicious program. Take note of the malware name as we have to uninstall it later.
4. You may now close Task Manager and proceed with the next step.
Step 2 : Uninstall Malware Protection Live from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Malware Protection Live from the list. If not present, look for any malicious software. You may click on Installed on to see the most recent entry.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove Malware Protection Live unwanted program.
Step 3 : Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Malware Protection Live and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Step 4 : Double-check for leftover of Malware Protection Live using Anti-malware Program
To remove Malware Protection Live automatically, scanning the computer with this powerful anti-malware tool is recommended. This scanner does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering rogue application like Malware Protection Live that slows down the system performance.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan to start checking the computer for malicious files. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to Malware Protection Live.
6. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.