Lp.tunesysoptim.club is just one of the many websites put up by cyber criminals to spread potentially unwanted programs (PUP). For this particular instance, it is obvious from the screenshot image below that Lp.tunesysoptim.club was published to market Smart Mac Booster, a suspicious Mac security and optimization tool.
Browsers that constantly redirects to Lp.tunesysoptim.club may be infected with an adware that have infiltrated the computer via dubious software bundles. On some instances, web users are redirected to Lp.tunesysoptim.club if they view an advertisements that are employing a redirect code, and this is common to malicious advertising campaign in which adware makers seen successful deployment of their product.
Be careful not to be infected with any application from Lp.tunesysoptim.club because once it is installed on the computer, it will start to kick-off several annoyances. Bogus optimizer tool from this website always initiate a scan every time Macintosh starts. Infected computer will also undergo a sequence of scanning that pop-ups irritating warnings and alert messages.
The main purpose of Lp.tunesysoptim.club and relevant sites as Lp.speedymacpro.xyz and Lp.onlinecleanup.pw, is to promote and install rogue software and inflict havoc on the computer to deceive victims that purchasing the endorsed application is mandatory to bring back the system in order. However, majority of Mac computer security professionals will disagree with this method. Keep in mind that rogue programs are made to swindle money from victims and none of them works profoundly like legitimate apps.
Therefore, all software that is sourced from Lp.tunesysoptim.club requires immediate removal before it can cause further harm on Mac systems. Comprehensive guide to remove the redirect is the topic on the next section. Please execute the steps accordingly.
Procedures to Remove Lp.tunesysoptim.club from Mac
This section contains comprehensive guide for Mac users. It will help you remove malicious browser hijacker from internet application.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by Mac users.
Quick Fix - Scan the System with Combo Cleaner
Combo Cleaner is a trusted Mac utility application with complete antivirus and optimization features. It is useful in dealing with adware, malware, and PUP's. Moreover, it can get rid of malicious browser hijacker like Lp.tunesysoptim.club. You may need to purchase full version if you require to maximize its premium features.
1. Download the tool from the following page:
2. Double-click the downloaded file and proceed with the installation.
3. In the opened window, drag and drop the Combo Cleaner icon onto your Applications folder icon.
4. Open your Launchpad and click on the Combo Cleaner icon.
5. Wait until antivirus downloads its latest virus definition updates and click on "Start Combo Scan" to start removing Lp.tunesysoptim.club.
6. Free features of Combo Cleaner include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus and privacy scanner, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Proceed with the rest of the removal steps if you are comfortable manually removing malicious objects associated with the threat.
Step 1 : Double-check with MBAM Tool for Mac
1. Download Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac from the link below.
2. Run Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac. It will check for updates and download if most recent version is available. This is necessary in finding recent malware threats including Lp.tunesysoptim.club.
3. If it prompts to close all running web browser, please do so. Thus, we advise you to PRINT this guide for your reference before going offline.
4. Once it opens the user interface, please click on Scan button to start scanning your Mac computer.
5. After the scan, Malwarebytes Anti-malware for Mac will display a list of identified threats, Lp.tunesysoptim.club is surely part of it. Be sure to select all items in the list. Then, click Remove button to clean the computer.
Check if your internet browser application is no longer being bothered by Lp.tunesysoptim.club. If the browser hijacker still persists, please continue with the steps below to reset internet programs to default settings.
Step 2 : Reset Internet Browser Program
Cleaning your internet browser from clutter and unwanted add-on/extension is a must when dealing with Lp.tunesysoptim.club. The procedure below discuss on resetting various browsers to its default state.
Clear the Safari Internet Browser (Mac)
1. Open your Safari browser application.
2. In the Safari menu, click on Preferences from the drop-down list.
3. On the Preferences window, please select the Privacy tab.
4. Click on the Manage Website Data button.
5. Select an unwanted entry, like Lp.tunesysoptim.club and click the Remove button. If you choose to Remove All, you may be logged out of your most visited websites and online services. Therefore, we advise removing suspicious items one at a time to prevent changing your behavior towards your favorite websites.
6. If it prompts you, please confirm your actions.
7. Next, we will need to clear the Cache. Back in the Safari Preferences window, choose the Advanced tab.
8. Navigate to the bottom and activate the Show Develop menu in menu bar.
9. Go to the Safari menu, choose Develop from the drop-down list, and click on Empty Caches.
10. The next thing to do is restore the Homepage to your preference and remove the one from Lp.tunesysoptim.club.
11. Back in the Safari Preferences window, click on the General tab.
12. Under the Homepage section, type your desired URL to be the default start-up page.
13. Lastly, make sure to have the right Search Engine.
14. Go back to the Safari Preferences window and click on the Search tab.
15. Select your desired Search tool under the Search Engine section.
16. You may now restart the Safari browser.
Restore Google Chrome to Default Settings
Resetting Google Chrome to its default settings is helpful in deleting hard-to-remove extensions, such as Lp.tunesysoptim.club. This method is highly advisable to perform if you have difficulty removing unwanted extensions.
1. Open the Google Chrome internet browser.
2. On the address bar, type chrome://settings/reset and press the Enter key.
3. Click on Reset Settings on the sidebar and choose Restore settings to their original defaults.
4. On the confirmation window, click the Reset settings button to clear all entries for Lp.tunesysoptim.club.
5. Close the existing tab and restart Google Chrome. That should have removed the Lp.tunesysoptim.club extension and associated objects.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to Default
This section describes how to remove unwanted extensions from Firefox that may be related to Lp.tunesysoptim.club. This process can fix many browser issues by restoring Firefox to factory settings without affecting your essential information (bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, and Internet cookies) on the browser. If you desire to remove only a specific extension, please see the manual removal of add-ons from Firefox.
1. Input the string about:support on the Firefox web address and press Enter on the keyboard.
2. You will now see the Troubleshooting Information page of Mozilla Firefox.
3. You will notice a section in the upper-right corner of the screen stating, Give Firefox a tune-up. Click the Refresh Firefox button.
4. If a confirmation window appears, click Refresh Firefox to continue.
5. Firefox browser will close and start the resetting process. When done, it will display a list of restored data. Lp.tunesysoptim.club should be gone by now. Click Finish to open a fresh version of Firefox.
Get rid of Lp.tunesysoptim.club Pop-ups (Notification)
Most of the time, browser hijackers are combined with intrusive pop-up ads originating from the source website Lp.tunesysoptim.club. It is taking advantage of push notification feature of popular internet programs like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Edge. These pop-up ads from Lp.tunesysoptim.club are extra ordinary as it exceeds the normal display volume and they are certainly annoying.
Normally, Lp.tunesysoptim.club pop-ups will start to bombard internet browser screen with pop-ups if web user was deceived to click “Allow” button that triggers the said website to send push notification. To stop Lp.tunesysoptim.club from showing the pop-ups, please execute the procedures below. Remember, these steps may only be successful after the removal of the main component or dubious browser extension.
1. On Google Chrome browser, input the following in the address bar and press Enter:
2. Navigate to the list under "Allow" section and look for Lp.tunesysoptim.club.
3. Click the ellipses (3 dots) beside Lp.tunesysoptim.club list to reveal the options.
4. Click on Block or Remove to stop Lp.tunesysoptim.club from displaying pop-up ads on Google Chrome browser.
6. Please restart Google Chrome browser.
1. On Mozilla Firefox browser, type the following in the address bar and press Enter key:
2. Navigate below to Permission area and look for Notifications.
3. Click the Settings button aligned with the Notifications.
4. Look for Lp.tunesysoptim.club entry and change the Status to Block.
5. Click on Save Changes and restart Mozilla Firefox and check if Lp.tunesysoptim.club pop-up is gone.
1. On top menu, click on Safari and then, select Preferences from the drop-down list.
2. Click on Websites tab to open its settings.
3. Select Notifications from the left sidebar.
4. On right panel, it will display a list of websites with "Allow" attribute.
5. Find and click on Lp.tunesysoptim.club.
6. You may choose to Deny or Remove it from the notification list.
7. You may now restart Safari browser and see if Lp.tunesysoptim.club pop-up is gone.
1. Assuming that Edge browser is open, click on the ellipses (3 dots) on upper right corner to open the Settings. Alternatively, you can press Alt + X on the keyboard.
2. Select Settings from the drop-down list.
3. Click on Advanced.
4. Under Website Permissions area, click on Manage Permissions button.
4. Find and select Lp.tunesysoptim.club from the list. Click on X button to stop it from showing pop-up ads or notifications.
5. You may now restart Edge browser.