Gamerz123 (gamerz123.com) is a web site that offers huge collection of full version games. Whether this site is involved in piracy or not is not what we are going to cover here. As a security web site, we are task to dig into Gamerz123 legality for soliciting payment to become a member and play games such as combat, strategy, shooter, racing, simulation, and RPG games. So far, some people who think that Gamerz123 is real have invested some money only to find out that the site is worthless.
After acquiring payment from computer users, Gamerz123 never deliver what you have paid for. In fact, it will continue to flash advertisements in the purpose of generating online profit other than membership fee. The site also offers Gamerz123 program which are bundled with various adware and potentially unwanted program. You will never play any valid games from this site. Gamerz123 is a fake gaming web site that tries to steal money from computer users. If in case, the company keeps on charging your credit card, immediately contact your bank to dispute billings made by Gamerz123.
If your browser keeps on redirecting to Gamerz123, it only denotes that adware is present on the computer. Adware is being used by people behind Gamerz123 to promote the site and gain online viewers.
Stop being redirected to Gamerz123 by removing adware from the PC. Likewise, if Gamerz123 is already part of the computer, you may start running full scan on the system using your installed anti-virus program. Procedures below are also suggested to help you remove Gamerz123 with ease.
Online Security Scanner Report for gamerz123.com:
|No issues||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: April 08, 2016|
|Link is safe||Feedback: No data||Updated: April 08, 2016|
|Currently safe||Feedback: No data||Updated: April 08, 2016|
Cancelling and Refund Payment from Gamerz123
To cancel and refund credit card payment charged by Gamerz123, please call the following numbers:
– USA and Canada: 1-877-504-3458
– International : +00 1-925-854-6832
Contacting your bank or credit card company to dispute fraudulent charges may also help you get your money back. Banks normally favored victims that were billed by Gamerz123 without personal knowledge and authorization.
How to Remove Gamerz123 and Related Adware
Step 1 : Use Add/Remove program of Windows to Uninstall Gamerz123
The main cause of adware and malware presence could be software that you may have installed on the computer. We need to uninstall the culprit program.
1. Click Windows Start button. Next, select Control Panel from the list.
2. Find the ‘Programs‘ area and click on Uninstall a program. This opens up a window showing existing software installed.
3. Look for and remove Gamerz123 entry. If not present, look for any suspicious labels that was installed recently.
4. Click on Uninstall to start removing the program.
Step 2: Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
1. Download the tool called AdwCleaner from the location stated below.
Click here to download AdwCleaner (this will open a new window)
2. Once you have completed the download, please close all running programs on the computer.
3. Locate the file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. It searches for presence of harmful programs, plug-ins, add-ons, or any data that were found malicious and linked to Gamerz123. You need to Clean all items detected by this tool.
5. Once scan is done, the tool may need to reboot your computer to finalize the cleaning process.
6. After reboot, AdwCleaner will display the log file of the recent scan.
Step 3: Remove Gamerz123 Add-on/Extension and Cleanup the Browser
After the previous scans, you may have deleted Gamerz123 from the affected browser. This next step will ensure that no more module of adware will be left on the browser. This free tool scans and checks the browser for unwanted add-on and extension, and if found, Avast Browser Cleanup will give you a report and suggestion.
1. Download this free tool and save it to your desktop.
Avast Browser Cleanup Download Link (This will open in a new window)
2. Please install the program. Start the process by double-clicking on the executable file avast-browser-cleanup-sfx.exe.
3. When run, Avast Browser Cleanup performs a test on the browser. If unwanted entries were found, it will display a button ‘Remove all add-ons listed below and cleanup browser.’ You may remove all or delete one entry at a time.
4. Avast Browser Cleanup will confirm before it permanently deletes the add-on. Please click Yes to proceed with the removal of Gamerz123 on the affected browser.
Step 4: Reset Internet Browser to completely remove Gamerz123
Cleaning your internet browser from clutter and unwanted add-on/extension is a must when dealing with Gamerz123. The procedure below discuss on resetting various browsers to its default state.
Restore Google Chrome to Default Settings
Resetting Google Chrome to default settings is helpful in deleting hard-to-remove extension such as from Gamerz123. This method is highly advisable to perform if you have difficulty in removing unwanted extension.
1. Open Google Chrome Internet browser.
2. Click on the Menu (three-bar icon) located on the upper right side corner of the browser.
3. From the pull-down menu, click on Settings.
4. Once your are on chrome://settings/ tab, click on ‘Show advanced settings…‘ at the bottom of the window.
5. Navigate to the bottom of the page and click on Reset browser settings button.
6. Close the existing tab and restart Google Chrome. That should have removed Gamerz123 extension.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to Default
This section describes how to remove unwanted extension from Firefox that may be related to Gamerz123.. This process can fix many browser issues by restoring Firefox to factory settings without affecting your essential information (bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, and Internet cookies) on the browser. If you desire to remove only specific extension, please see manual removal of add-on from Firefox.
1. Navigate to Firefox menu at the top of the browser and access the Help area. Click on Troubleshooting Information.
2. A new tab will appear. You will notice a section on upper-right corner of the screen stating Give Firefox a tuneup. Click the Refresh Firefox button.
3. If confirmation window appears, click Refresh Firefox to continue.
4. Firefox browser will close and start the resetting process. When done, it will display a list of restored data. Gamerz123 should be gone by now. Click Finish to open a fresh version of Firefox.
Restore Internet Explorer to Default Settings
1. Open Internet Explorer and navigate to top menu. Click Tools, and then Internet Options.
2. Select Advanced tab on Internet Options window.
3. On lower part of the window, under Reset Internet Explorer Settings area, click the Reset button. Please see image for reference.
Your data like favorites, bookmark, and history will remain in the browser. However, this process may delete add-ons by Gamerz123 and other unknown objects. If you prefer to carry out the procedure manually, please see add-on removal from Internet Explorer.