If constant redirection to Easyradioplayertab.com occurs while browsing the internet, it signifies that adware is present on the computer. On this particular instance, potentially unwanted program (PUP) called Easy Radio Player is implicating the browser.
A browser hijacker is a type of (PUP) that sneaks onto computers and infects web browser programs like Google Chrome, Safari, or Firefox. An example of such browser hijacker is called Easy Radio Player. The operation of Easy Radio Player is truly questionable. It amends the default setting of web browser’s search engine, home page, and new tab page. From user’s preferred setup, the adware will assign an unusual URL Easyradioplayertab.com as the new default. For example, when entering searches online, the browser redirects to the new web address to provide the search results. The undesirable part there is, an infected browser cannot be able to generate accurate results. Instead, it presents web users to suspicious web pages containing irrelevant content.
Like Online Templates and Download Party, Easy Radio Player can also inject intrusive advertisements on the browser, diminishing the online experience of internet users. Ads and pop-ups will come out gradually, disturbing the attention of web users. Aside from the adverts, Easy Radio Player could promote links aiming to redirect the browser into dubious websites. Easy Radio Player can also threaten the safety of the computer along with the privacy of web users. Naturally, unwanted programs like Easy Radio Player can trace the browsing patterns and even the personal information of computer users.
Browser hijackers invading computers can be somehow mysterious. However, based on thorough research by computer security experts, such malicious software was installed through software packages from untrustworthy download sites. There are instances that a particular freeware offers optional installs or extra features. It might include an unwanted application during the installation process. Without computer users’ notice, the installer will unload the unwanted app by not stating proper descriptions. Probably, Easy Radio Player developers use this method to implant their malicious programs by force. As prevention, better check comprehensively the program and opt for “Custom” or “Manual” installation to exclude unnecessary software add-ons.
Easy Radio Player Removal Procedure
Below is a systematic instruction that is very useful in getting rid of the potentially unwanted program (PUP) from compromised Windows computer. Aside from removing the malicious browser extension, this guide is also helpful in deleting browser hijacker and pop-ups.
In order to totally eliminate the threat, it is vital to follow the process in exact manner.
Step 1 : Delete Easy Radio Player Browser Extension
Most adware and unwanted programs are using a program called browser extension to be able to take over the settings of internet applications. Therefore, we highly recommend to check and remove the extension that is closely related to Easy Radio Player.
Remove Easy Radio Player Extension from Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome browser.
2. Type chrome://extensions/ in the address bar and press Enter on keyboard.
3. Find Easy Radio Player or relevant entry and remove it from Google Chrome browser.
Uninstall Easy Radio Player Extension from Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. Type about:addons in the address bar and press Enter on keyboard.
3. Choose Extensions on sidebar menu.
4. Look for object that is pertaining to Easy Radio Player and remove it from the browser.
After deleting the malicious browser extension, it is expected that Easy Radio Player is also gone from the homepage.
Remove Easy Radio Player Add-ons from Internet Explorer and Edge Browser
1. Open Internet Explorer program.
2. Go to top Menu and click Tools. Then, select Manage Add-ons from the drop-down list.
3. Look for and Remove or Disable entries of Easy Radio Player from Toolbars and Extension. Additionally, delete unwanted entry from Search Providers section.
4. Close the window and restart Internet Explorer.
If Easy Radio Player is still present on the IE browser and there are still unwanted homepage and pop-ups, another option is to remove the adware from Windows Control Panel.
5. Press Windows Key + R and then, type appwiz.cpl command.
6. Program and Features window will open. Arrange the list in chronological manner with recently installed applications on top. To do this, click on 'Installed On' column.
7. Select Easy Radio Player or recently installed unwanted entry. Then, click on Uninstall to remove it from Windows system.
Step 2 : Scan the computer with Malware Removal Program
To remove Easy Radio Player automatically, scanning the computer with this powerful anti-virus tool is recommended. This scanner does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering browser hijacker like Easy Radio Player that slows down online browsing activities.
1. Download Sophos Virus Removal Tool from the link below. Save the file on your computer where you can easily access it.
2. Once the download completes, browse the location of the file. Double-click to run the program and begin the install process.
3. On first windows of installation wizard, click Next to continue. Then, it will display the program’s License Agreement. You need to Accept the terms in order to proceed. If Windows prompts for User Account Control, please click Yes to proceed.
4. On succeeding windows, click Next or Continue to carry on with the installation. After completing the installation process, Launch Sophos Virus Removal Tool.
5. Internet connection is required when running this scanner in order to download important updates. Make sure that everything is up-to-date to effectively remove malicious program like Easy Radio Player.
6. Click the button to carry out the Scan. This will check the system for presence of malicious objects, malware, and viruses. The tool reveals items that were found linked to Easy Radio Player and other suspicious entities. Be sure to remove all identified threats.
The above procedures should have totally eliminated the Easy Radio Player browser hijacker. However, if you found that there are still remnants of the threat, please proceed to manual removal of associated objects as outlined below.
Step 3 : Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
In addition to the procedure, we suggest scanning the computer with AdwCleaner tool. Possibly, there are some traces of Easy Radio Player on the browser that was not deleted during the preceding steps. This tool will scan the computer and check for presence of malicious applications as well as invalid browser entries that produces hijacking, redirects, and pop-ups.
1. Follow the link below to download the tool called AdwCleaner.
2. When the download has completed, please close all running programs on the computer especially browsers affected by Easy Radio Player.
3. Browse the location of the downloaded file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. AdwCleaner searches the computer for malicious programs, extensions, plug-ins, adware, and any items that may be associated to Easy Radio Player. It will also check for suspicious entries on browser settings that is associated with the hijacker.
5. Clean or Remove all suspicious and harmful items identified after the thorough scan.
6. After the cleanup procedure, rebooting the computer is required to finalize the removal of detected threats.
Check if your internet browser application is no longer being bothered by Easy Radio Player. If the browser hijacker still persists, please continue with the steps below to reset internet programs to default settings.
Optional : Reset Internet Browser Program
Cleaning your internet browser from clutter and unwanted add-on/extension is a must when dealing with Easy Radio Player. The procedure below discuss on resetting various browsers to its default state.
Restore Google Chrome to Default Settings
Resetting Google Chrome to default settings is helpful in deleting hard-to-remove extension such as from Easy Radio Player. This method is highly advisable to perform if you have difficulty in removing unwanted extension.
1. Open Google Chrome Internet browser.
2. On the address bar, type chrome://settings/reset and press Enter key.
3. Under Reset and clean up section, choose Restore settings to their original defaults.
4. Click Reset settings button to clear all entries of Easy Radio Player.
5. Close the existing tab and restart Google Chrome. That should have removed Easy Radio Player extension and associated objects.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to Default
This section describes how to remove unwanted extension from Firefox that may be related to Easy Radio Player. This process can fix many browser issues by restoring Firefox to factory settings without affecting your essential information (bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, and Internet cookies) on the browser. If you desire to remove only specific extension, please see manual removal of add-on from Firefox.
1. Input the string about:support on Firefox web address and press Enter on keyboard.
2. You will now see the Troubleshooting Information page of Mozilla Firefox.
3. You will notice a section on upper-right corner of the screen stating Give Firefox a tune up. Click the Refresh Firefox button.
4. If confirmation window appears, click Refresh Firefox to continue.
5. Firefox browser will close and start the resetting process. When done, it will display a list of restored data. Easy Radio Player should be gone by now. Click Finish to open a fresh version of Firefox.
Restore Internet Explorer to Default Settings
1. Open Internet Explorer and navigate to top menu. Click Tools, and then Internet Options.
2. Select Advanced tab on Internet Options window.
3. On lower part of the window, under Reset Internet Explorer Settings area, click the Reset button. Please see image for reference. Your data like favorites, bookmark, and history will remain in the browser. However, this process may delete add-ons by Easy Radio Player and other unknown objects. If you prefer to carry out the procedure manually, please add-on removal from Internet Explorer.
Get rid of Easyradioplayertab.com Pop-ups (Notification)
Most of the time, browser hijackers are combined with intrusive pop-up ads originating from the source website Easyradioplayertab.com. It is taking advantage of push notification feature of popular internet programs like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Edge. These pop-up ads from Easyradioplayertab.com are extra ordinary as it exceeds the normal display volume and they are certainly annoying.
Normally, Easyradioplayertab.com pop-ups will start to bombard internet browser screen with pop-ups if web user was deceived to click “Allow” button that triggers the said website to send push notification. To stop Easyradioplayertab.com from showing the pop-ups, please execute the procedures below. Remember, these steps may only be successful after the removal of the main component or dubious browser extension.
1. On Google Chrome browser, input the following in the address bar and press Enter:
2. Navigate to the list under "Allow" section and look for Easyradioplayertab.com.
3. Click the ellipses (3 dots) beside Easyradioplayertab.com list to reveal the options.
4. Click on Block or Remove to stop Easyradioplayertab.com from displaying pop-up ads on Google Chrome browser.
6. Please restart Google Chrome browser.
1. On Mozilla Firefox browser, type the following in the address bar and press Enter key:
2. Navigate below to Permission area and look for Notifications.
3. Click the Settings button aligned with the Notifications.
4. Look for Easyradioplayertab.com entry and change the Status to Block.
5. Click on Save Changes and restart Mozilla Firefox and check if Easyradioplayertab.com pop-up is gone.
1. On top menu, click on Safari and then, select Preferences from the drop-down list.
2. Click on Websites tab to open its settings.
3. Select Notifications from the left sidebar.
4. On right panel, it will display a list of websites with "Allow" attribute.
5. Find and click on Easyradioplayertab.com.
6. You may choose to Deny or Remove it from the notification list.
7. You may now restart Safari browser and see if Easyradioplayertab.com pop-up is gone.
1. Assuming that Edge browser is open, click on the ellipses (3 dots) on upper right corner to open the Settings. Alternatively, you can press Alt + X on the keyboard.
2. Select Settings from the drop-down list.
3. Click on Advanced.
4. Under Website Permissions area, click on Manage Permissions button.
4. Find and select Easyradioplayertab.com from the list. Click on X button to stop it from showing pop-up ads or notifications.
5. You may now restart Edge browser.