Most computer users who have Easy Classifieds on their internet browser program do not remember downloading the app or running into its installation procedure. Moreover, setting up the homepage to start with Hp.heasyclassifieds.co was never initiated by them. To give you an idea about Easy Classifieds, it belongs to a list of potentially unwanted program (PUP).That definitely explains why it is invasive in infiltrating the browser program and executing unwanted changes without the permission of computer users. Actors behind Easy Classifieds are using a range of spread tactics to randomly infect browser programs.
One and probably the most used campaign in distributing Easy Classifieds is through sketch software bundles. It rides along with seemingly attractive applications like free games, creativity suites, media converter, internet speed booster, and the likes. On the other hand, attackers behind Easy Classifieds are employing deceitful Adobe or Chrome update alerts appearing on several websites. The trick easily persuades web users into downloading the offered application because the fake warning was crafted to fit the perspective of an effective software updated scam.
Whether the installation is accidentally or intentionally, the presence of Easy Classifieds is worrisome to web users. First, this adware was designed to produce click-baits that when accessed will automatically download additional adware on the browser. Moreover, barrage of advertisements like pop-ups, redirects, and push notification will never stop from showing up as long as Easy Classifieds is taking the control of internet application.
Although Easy Classifieds is promoted as valuable browser extension that helps users quickly access several online classified websites, the consequence of having it on the internet program can be catastrophic. Aside from being too disturbing, Easy Classifieds can put web user’s privacy at risk while the adware continuously logs browser-related data. Therefore, it is just right to remove Easy Classifieds as soon as it is seen hanging around internet software.
Easy Classifieds Removal Procedure
Below is a systematic instruction that is very useful in getting rid of the potentially unwanted program (PUP) from compromised Windows computer. Aside from removing the malicious browser extension, this guide is also helpful in deleting Heasyclassifieds.co hijacker and pop-ups.
In order to totally eliminate the threat, it is vital to follow the process in exact manner.
Step 1 : Delete Easy Classifieds Browser Extension
Most adware and unwanted programs use an application called a "browser extension" to be able to take over the settings of internet applications. Therefore, we highly recommend checking and removing the extension that is closely related to Easy Classifieds. If it is not present, look for and delete any suspicious browser extension.
Remove the Easy Classifieds Extension from Google Chrome
1. Open your Google Chrome browser.
2. Type chrome://extensions/ in the address bar and press Enter on the keyboard.
3. Find Easy Classifieds or any relevant entry and remove it from the Google Chrome browser.
Uninstall the Easy Classifieds Extension from Mozilla Firefox
1. Open the Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. Type about:addons in the address bar and press Enter on the keyboard.
3. Choose Extensions from the sidebar menu.
4. Look for an object that pertains to Easy Classifieds and remove it from the browser.
After deleting the malicious browser extension, it is expected that pop-ups and other troubles will be gone from the internet browser.
Remove Easy Classifieds from Microsoft Windows and Edge Browser
1. On your keyboard, press Windows Key + R and then, type the appwiz.cpl command.
2. The Program and Features window will open. Arrange the list in a chronological manner, with recently installed applications on top. To do this, click on the 'Installed On' column.
3. Select Easy Classifieds or a recently installed unwanted entry. Then, click on Uninstall to remove it from the Windows system.
If Easy Classifieds is still present on the browser and there are still homepage and pop-ups, another option is to remove the adware from the browser settings.
4. Open the Microsoft Edge program.
5. Input edge://extensions/ in the URL bar and press Enter on the keyboard.
6. Look for and Remove or Disable entries for Easy Classifieds from the Installed Extensions area. Additionally, delete the same object from the Search Providers section by executing the Hijacker Removal Procedure for Edge.
7. Close the window and restart Microsoft Edge.
Step 2 : Scan the computer with Sophos Antivirus
To remove Easy Classifieds automatically, checking the computer with this powerful malware scanner recommended. This security application does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering browser hijacker that assigns Heasyclassifieds.co as the homepage URL.
1. Download Sophos Virus Removal Tool from the link below. Save the file on your computer where you can easily access it.
2. Once the download completes, browse the location of the file. Double-click to run the program and begin the install process.
3. On first windows of installation wizard, click Next to continue. Then, it will display the program’s License Agreement. You need to Accept the terms in order to proceed. If Windows prompts for User Account Control, please click Yes to proceed.
4. On succeeding windows, click Next or Continue to carry on with the installation. After completing the installation process, Launch Sophos Virus Removal Tool.
5. Internet connection is required when running this scanner in order to download important updates. Make sure that everything is up-to-date to effectively remove malicious program like Easy Classifieds.
6. Click the button to carry out the Scan. This will check the system for presence of malicious objects, malware, and viruses. The tool reveals items that were found linked to Easy Classifieds and other suspicious entities. Be sure to remove all identified threats.
The above procedures should have totally eliminated the Easy Classifieds browser hijacker. However, if you found that there are still remnants of the threat and Heasyclassifieds.co still exists on internet application, please proceed to manual removal of associated objects as outlined below.
Step 3 : Scan and Delete Adware with AdwCleaner
In addition to the procedure, we suggest scanning the computer with AdwCleaner tool. Possibly, there are some traces of Easy Classifieds on the browser that was not deleted during the preceding steps. This tool will scan the computer and check for presence of malicious applications as well as invalid browser entries that produces Heasyclassifieds.co pop-ups.
1. Follow the link below to download the tool called AdwCleaner.
2. When the download has completed, please close all running programs on the computer especially browsers affected by Easy Classifieds.
3. Browse the location of the downloaded file and double-click on adwcleaner_Ver.exe to start running the tool. Then, click on Scan button.
4. AdwCleaner searches the computer for malicious programs, extensions, plug-ins, adware, and any items that may be associated to Easy Classifieds. It will also check for suspicious entries on browser settings that is associated with Heasyclassifieds.co.
5. Clean or Remove all suspicious and harmful items identified after the thorough scan.
6. After the cleanup procedure, rebooting the computer is required to finalize the removal of detected threats.
Check if your internet browser application is no longer being bothered by Heasyclassifieds.co. If the browser hijacker still persists, please continue with the steps below to reset internet programs to default settings.
Optional : Reset Internet Browser Program
Cleaning your internet browser from clutter and unwanted add-on/extension is a must when dealing with Easy Classifieds. The procedure below discusses on resetting various browsers to their default state.
Restore Google Chrome to Default Settings
Resetting Google Chrome to its default settings is helpful in deleting hard-to-remove extensions, such as Easy Classifieds. This method is highly advisable to perform if you have difficulty removing unwanted extensions.
1. Open the Google Chrome internet browser.
2. On the address bar, type chrome://settings/reset and press the Enter key.
3. Click on Reset Settings on the sidebar and choose Restore settings to their original defaults.
4. On the confirmation window, click the Reset settings button to clear all entries for Easy Classifieds.
5. Close the existing tab and restart Google Chrome. That should have removed the Easy Classifieds extension and associated objects.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to Default
This section describes how to remove unwanted extensions from Firefox that may be related to Easy Classifieds. This process can fix many browser issues by restoring Firefox to factory settings without affecting your essential information (bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, and Internet cookies) on the browser. If you desire to remove only a specific extension, please see the manual removal of add-ons from Firefox.
1. Input the string about:support on the Firefox web address and press Enter on the keyboard.
2. You will now see the Troubleshooting Information page of Mozilla Firefox.
3. You will notice a section in the upper-right corner of the screen stating, Give Firefox a tune-up. Click the Refresh Firefox button.
4. If a confirmation window appears, click Refresh Firefox to continue.
5. Firefox browser will close and start the resetting process. When done, it will display a list of restored data. Easy Classifieds should be gone by now. Click Finish to open a fresh version of Firefox.
Restore Microsoft Edge to Default Settings
1. Open the Microsoft Edge browser.
2. On the address bar, please input edge://settings/reset and press Enter on the keyboard.
3. Once you are on the Reset Settings page, click on Restore settings to their default values.
4. A confirmation window will appear; click on the Reset button to continue.
Your data, like favorites, bookmarks, and history, will remain in the browser. However, this process will delete add-ons by Easy Classifieds and other unknown objects.
How to remove Heasyclassifieds.co Pop-ups (Notification)
Most of the time, browser hijackers are combined with intrusive pop-up ads originating from the source website Heasyclassifieds.co. It is taking advantage of push notification feature of popular internet programs like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Edge. These pop-up ads from Heasyclassifieds.co are extra ordinary as it exceeds the normal display volume and they are certainly annoying.
Normally, Heasyclassifieds.co pop-ups will start to bombard internet browser screen with pop-ups if web user was deceived to click “Allow” button that triggers the said website to send push notification. To stop Heasyclassifieds.co from showing the pop-ups, please execute the procedures below. Remember, these steps may only be successful after the removal of the main component or dubious browser extension.
1. On Google Chrome browser, input the following in the address bar and press Enter:
2. Navigate to the list under "Allow" section and look for Heasyclassifieds.co.
3. Click the ellipses (3 dots) beside Heasyclassifieds.co list to reveal the options.
4. Click on Block or Remove to stop Heasyclassifieds.co from displaying pop-up ads on Google Chrome browser.
6. Please restart Google Chrome browser.
1. On Mozilla Firefox browser, type the following in the address bar and press Enter key:
2. Navigate below to Permission area and look for Notifications.
3. Click the Settings button aligned with the Notifications.
4. Look for Heasyclassifieds.co entry and change the Status to Block.
5. Click on Save Changes and restart Mozilla Firefox and check if Heasyclassifieds.co pop-up is gone.
1. On top menu, click on Safari and then, select Preferences from the drop-down list.
2. Click on Websites tab to open its settings.
3. Select Notifications from the left sidebar.
4. On right panel, it will display a list of websites with "Allow" attribute.
5. Find and click on Heasyclassifieds.co.
6. You may choose to Deny or Remove it from the notification list.
7. You may now restart Safari browser and see if Heasyclassifieds.co pop-up is gone.
1. Assuming that Edge browser is open, click on the ellipses (3 dots) on upper right corner to open the Settings. Alternatively, you can press Alt + X on the keyboard.
2. Select Settings from the drop-down list.
3. Click on Advanced.
4. Under Website Permissions area, click on Manage Permissions button.
4. Find and select Heasyclassifieds.co from the list. Click on X button to stop it from showing pop-up ads or notifications.
5. You may now restart Edge browser.