Rogue program developers PCVARK continue to expand their collection and newest addition to the list is Auto System Care. This tool masquerades as security and optimization software that gives assurance of better computing experience when installed. At first glimpse, there will be no doubt on user’s end because the overall design of graphical user interface (GUI) looks imposing and features appears to be valuable. Hence, the first impression easily fades out especially when Auto System Care begins to display influx of pop-ups and warning alerts. On top of that, this tool repeatedly harasses users to repair the issues using paid version of Auto System Care.
Emerging from family of rogue application, this unwanted program operates the same as other variants like Power Clean Pro 2019, One Click Speedup, and some others we have posted previously. To delude users further, Auto System Care scans the computer time after time and approximates the condition as poor while showing reports of malware and PUP presence, start-up errors, and corrupt objects. Funny thing is, Auto System Care demonstrate the same outcome even on computers maintaining an immaculate condition.
It is unlikely for any valid computer utility app to spot thousands of fixable items in a couple of minutes. Unless otherwise it is streaming an emulated scans that produces artificial conclusion. This is the character of pseudo system optimizer as Auto System Care.
The incentives of rogue developers to sustain the production of phony application are purely financial gain. It is evident that each reminder of dreadful system status is tied to aggressive promotion of Auto System Care as the sole solution. While on the other hand, we can easily single out that the bogus program is the root of all these disturbances. Restore the computer to its normal state by immediately removing Auto System Care. Full guide to carry out the effective cleanup is posted below.
Auto System Care Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall Auto System Care from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Auto System Care from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Auto System Care and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of Auto System Care using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Auto System Care . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Auto System Care entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Auto System Care have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to Auto System Care.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.