Auto PC Speedup is a computer security and optimization program that guarantees efficient Windows operation by removing threats and fixing system errors. It claims to process complete overhaul on PC and scans it for possible objects that causes diminish overall performance. After diagnostics, Auto PC Speedup will display great deal of issues and provides easy way to fix it by purchasing the commercial version of the program.
This marketed system optimizer is just a remake of other rogue tool originating from PCVARK malware family. Take a look at System Clean Pro, Auto PC Cleaner, and other similar reports from this website to spot if there are differences among these software. Actually, there is no visible disparity as Auto PC Speedup is just a re-branded version of the previous threats. All of them are counterfeit applications with primary concern of swindling money from misguided victims.
To trick users, Auto PC Speedup provides artificial scan results displaying vast amount of identified malware, PUP, and issues requiring immediate repair. To bolster this scare campaign, this rogue tool will continue to provide alarming pop-up alerts and warning messages reporting the same computer crisis. This deceitful scheme goes on a loop until users are persuaded to obtain Auto PC Speedup registration key via assigned payment processing website.
Keep in mind that Auto PC Speedup is a counterfeit application that produces the same simulated scan results even on clean and brand new computer systems. This only implies that all issues it uncovers are merely false information meant to deceive users regarding the actual status of the computer. Therefore, there is no reason to spend for this corrupt software. As final advice, immediately remove Auto PC Speedup using efficient anti-malware tool provided on this page.
Auto PC Speedup Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Quick Fix - Scan the PC with Combo Cleaner for Windows
Combo Cleaner is a trusted PC security and optimization tool equipped with powerful virus and malware detection engine. This program can get rid of fake optimization tool like Auto PC Speedup through this procedure.
1. Download the application from the following page:
2. Save the file to your preferred location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file CCSetup.exe and install with the default settings.
4. At the end of the setup process, click Finish to run Combo Cleaner.
5. The tool will update the signature file, please wait for this process to complete.
6. To begin checking for threats like Auto PC Speedup, click on the Start Scan button. Wait for this scan to finish.
7. At the end of the scan process, click on Remove all threats to delete Auto PC Speedup rogue tool including all malicious objects from the computer.
Free features of Combo Cleaner for Windows include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus, privacy scanner, and to delete identified threats, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Please continue with the succeeding removal procedures if your are comfortable to manually get rid of the threat and malicious items linked with it.
Step 1 : End the running process of Auto PC Speedup
1. Open Task Manager by pressing CTRL+Alt+Del on your keyboard and select Task Manager. Alternatively, you can right-click on the Windows Taskbar and click on Task Manager from the list.
2. When Task Manager opens, be sure that you are viewing the Processes tab.
3. Look for Auto PC Speedup and then, click End Task. If that name is not present, look for any suspicious program. Take note of the malware name as we have to uninstall it later.
4. You may now close Task Manager and proceed with the next step.
Step 2 : Uninstall Auto PC Speedup from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Auto PC Speedup from the list. If not present, look for any malicious software. You may click on Installed on to see the most recent entry.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove Auto PC Speedup unwanted program.
Step 3 : Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Auto PC Speedup and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Step 4 : Double-check for leftover of Auto PC Speedup using Anti-malware Program
To remove Auto PC Speedup automatically, scanning the computer with this powerful anti-malware tool is recommended. This scanner does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering rogue application like Auto PC Speedup that slows down the system performance.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan to start checking the computer for malicious files. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to Auto PC Speedup.
6. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.