Auto PC Speedup is a computer security and optimization program that guarantees efficient Windows operation by removing threats and fixing system errors. It claims to process complete overhaul on PC and scans it for possible objects that causes diminish overall performance. After diagnostics, Auto PC Speedup will display great deal of issues and provides easy way to fix it by purchasing the commercial version of the program.
This marketed system optimizer is just a remake of other rogue tool originating from PCVARK malware family. Take a look at System Clean Pro, Auto PC Cleaner, and other similar reports from this website to spot if there are differences among these software. Actually, there is no visible disparity as Auto PC Speedup is just a re-branded version of the previous threats. All of them are counterfeit applications with primary concern of swindling money from misguided victims.
To trick users, Auto PC Speedup provides artificial scan results displaying vast amount of identified malware, PUP, and issues requiring immediate repair. To bolster this scare campaign, this rogue tool will continue to provide alarming pop-up alerts and warning messages reporting the same computer crisis. This deceitful scheme goes on a loop until users are persuaded to obtain Auto PC Speedup registration key via assigned payment processing website.
Keep in mind that Auto PC Speedup is a counterfeit application that produces the same simulated scan results even on clean and brand new computer systems. This only implies that all issues it uncovers are merely false information meant to deceive users regarding the actual status of the computer. Therefore, there is no reason to spend for this corrupt software. As final advice, immediately remove Auto PC Speedup using efficient anti-malware tool provided on this page.
Auto PC Speedup Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall Auto PC Speedup from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Auto PC Speedup from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Auto PC Speedup and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of Auto PC Speedup using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Auto PC Speedup . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Auto PC Speedup entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Auto PC Speedup have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. After the installation process, click Get Started to run the program.
5. Continue with the prompts until the main program opens.
6. On Malwarebytes Anti-malware console, click on Scan to run the most comprehensive detection method and find any hidden items linked to Auto PC Speedup.
7. Wait for the anti-malware to finish scanning the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.
Post Last Modified On February 20, 2019