Makers of Advanced PC Doctor claim that this program is effective to do overall maintenance of Windows operating system. In fact, it is stated that this tool is capable of analyzing presence of unwanted programs and junk files that slows down boot-up time, using system resources, or affecting overall performance. Advanced PC Doctor is just a remake of PUP called Perfect PC Tweaker. It is noticeable that both software is applying scan and detect scheme, which aim to deceive computer users with false result.
Advanced PC Doctor typically arrives on the computer via dubious freeware and shareware. This software bundling technique being utilized by adware makers is very effective in deploying potentially unwanted program such as Advanced PC Doctor. Installation of surplus program is accomplished in stealthy manner and unnoticed by computer users. When fully installed, Advanced PC Doctor initiates a full scan and publishes an alert on numerous troubles and errors identified on the computer.
Unfortunately, user will not be allowed to fix the issue until they pay for the fully activated version of Advanced PC Doctor. This is a clear indication that this tool only cares to gain profit by selling the program in a fraudulent manner. Advanced PC Doctor and many other unwanted programs are detecting errors that do not really causes troubles on the computer. In fact, the operating system’s built-in tools can automatically fix these errors. So, there is no need to install Advanced PC Doctor. Moreover, it is unwise to spend for the registered version of this program.
To remove Advanced PC Doctor from the computer, please execute the guide in exact order. Scan the computer with recommended malware and virus removal tool to locate and delete malicious objects hidden on various locations.
Online Security Scanner Report for advancedpcdoctor.com:
|Not yet rated||Community Rating: 0.0||Updated: Jan. 15, 2019|
|Minimal risk||Feedback: No Data||Updated: Jan. 15, 2019|
|Currently safe||Ratings: No Data||Updated: Jan. 15, 2019|
Advanced PC Doctor Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Stage 1: Uninstall Advanced PC Doctor from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Advanced PC Doctor from the list.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove the unwanted program.
Stage 2: Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
Download Link for ERAR (this will open a new window)
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Advanced PC Doctor and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Stage 3: Double-check for leftover of Advanced PC Doctor using Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool
1. Download the free scanner called Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Malicious Software Removal Tool Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. The tool automatically checks the operating system and suggest appropriate download version. Click on Download button to begin. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start scanning for Advanced PC Doctor . Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file to run.
4. The tool will display Welcome screen, click Next. Please note the message “This tool is not a replacement for an antivirus product.” You must understand that this program is made specifically to find and remove malware, viruses, Trojans, and other harmful elements on the computer. It was not designed to protect the computer.
5. Next, you will see Scan Type. Please choose Full Scan to ensure that all Advanced PC Doctor entities and other harmful files left on the computer will be found and removed. For advanced computer user, you can opt for Customized Scan, if there are other drives or folders you wanted to include in this scan.
6. Full scan may take a while, please wait for Malicious Software Removal Tool to complete the tasks. However, you may cancel the scan anytime by clicking on the Cancel button.
7. After scanning, the tool will reveal all identified threats. There may be other threats that our first scan fails to detect. Please remove/delete all detected items.
8. When removal procedure is complete, you may now close Malicious Software Removal Tool. We hope that Advanced PC Doctor have been completely deleted from the computer. Please restart Windows to proceed with the normal operation.
Stage 4: Scan the computer with Anti-malware Program
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Download Link (this will open a new window)
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan from the menu to see available Scan Method.
6. Next, click on Threat Scan. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to Advanced PC Doctor.
7. Click Start Scan button to begin checking the computer.
8. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.