Makers of Advanced PC Doctor claim that this program is effective to do overall maintenance of Windows operating system. In fact, it is stated that this tool is capable of analyzing presence of unwanted programs and junk files that slows down boot-up time, using system resources, or affecting overall performance. Advanced PC Doctor is just a remake of PUP called Perfect PC Tweaker. It is noticeable that both software is applying scan and detect scheme, which aim to deceive computer users with false result.
Advanced PC Doctor typically arrives on the computer via dubious freeware and shareware. This software bundling technique being utilized by adware makers is very effective in deploying potentially unwanted program such as Advanced PC Doctor. Installation of surplus program is accomplished in stealthy manner and unnoticed by computer users. When fully installed, Advanced PC Doctor initiates a full scan and publishes an alert on numerous troubles and errors identified on the computer.
Unfortunately, user will not be allowed to fix the issue until they pay for the fully activated version of Advanced PC Doctor. This is a clear indication that this tool only cares to gain profit by selling the program in a fraudulent manner. Advanced PC Doctor and many other unwanted programs are detecting errors that do not really causes troubles on the computer. In fact, the operating system’s built-in tools can automatically fix these errors. So, there is no need to install Advanced PC Doctor. Moreover, it is unwise to spend for the registered version of this program.
To remove Advanced PC Doctor from the computer, please execute the guide in exact order. Scan the computer with recommended malware and virus removal tool to locate and delete malicious objects hidden on various locations.
Advanced PC Doctor Removal Procedures
This section contains comprehensive guide to help you remove threats from the affected computer.
Procedures on this page are written in a manner that can be easily understand and execute by computer users.
Quick Fix - Scan the PC with Combo Cleaner for Windows
Combo Cleaner is a trusted PC security and optimization tool equipped with powerful virus and malware detection engine. This program can get rid of fake optimization tool like Advanced PC Doctor through this procedure.
1. Download the application from the following page:
2. Save the file to your preferred location.
3. Double-click the downloaded file CCSetup.exe and install with the default settings.
4. At the end of the setup process, click Finish to run Combo Cleaner.
5. The tool will update the signature file, please wait for this process to complete.
6. To begin checking for threats like Advanced PC Doctor, click on the Start Scan button. Wait for this scan to finish.
7. At the end of the scan process, click on Remove all threats to delete Advanced PC Doctor rogue tool including all malicious objects from the computer.
Free features of Combo Cleaner for Windows include Disk Cleaner, Big Files finder, Duplicate files finder, and Uninstaller. To use antivirus, privacy scanner, and to delete identified threats, users have to upgrade to a premium version.
Please continue with the succeeding removal procedures if your are comfortable to manually get rid of the threat and malicious items linked with it.
Step 1 : End the running process of Advanced PC Doctor
1. Open Task Manager by pressing CTRL+Alt+Del on your keyboard and select Task Manager. Alternatively, you can right-click on the Windows Taskbar and click on Task Manager from the list.
2. When Task Manager opens, be sure that you are viewing the Processes tab.
3. Look for Advanced PC Doctor and then, click End Task. If that name is not present, look for any suspicious program. Take note of the malware name as we have to uninstall it later.
4. You may now close Task Manager and proceed with the next step.
Step 2 : Uninstall Advanced PC Doctor from Windows
1. Go to Start menu and type appwiz.cpl under Run or Search box.
2. Add/Remove Program window will open. Select Advanced PC Doctor from the list. If not present, look for any malicious software. You may click on Installed on to see the most recent entry.
3. Click on Uninstall button to remove Advanced PC Doctor unwanted program.
Step 3 : Scan the Computer with ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR)
1. Download the free scanner called ESET Rogue Application Remover.
2. Choose appropriate version for your Windows System. Save the file to a convenient location, preferably on Desktop.
3. After downloading the file, Windows will prompt that download has completed. Click Run to start the program. Another option is to browse the location folder and double click on the file ERARemover_.exe.
4. On ESET Rogue Application Remover SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS, click Accept to continue.
5. The tool will start scanning the computer. It will prompt when it finds Advanced PC Doctor and other malicious entities. Follow the prompt to proceed with the removal.
Step 4 : Double-check for leftover of Advanced PC Doctor using Anti-malware Program
To remove Advanced PC Doctor automatically, scanning the computer with this powerful anti-malware tool is recommended. This scanner does not just uncover known threats like viruses or malware, it is also effective in discovering rogue application like Advanced PC Doctor that slows down the system performance.
1. Download the free anti-malware scanner called MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.
2. After downloading, install the program. It may run automatically or you have to double-click on the downloaded file MB3-Setup.exe.
3. Proceed with the installation using only the default setup. If you need the complete setup procedure, it is available on the download page.
4. At the last stage of installation process, click Finish to run the program.
5. On Malwarebytes Anti-Malware console, select Scan to start checking the computer for malicious files. This is the most comprehensive scan method that will surely find any hidden items linked to Advanced PC Doctor.
6. When scanning is done, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will display the list of identified threats. Remove all identified threats and restart the computer to finalized the scan process.